Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-15-2015, 08:24 PM   #3179

Retired Fire Service RVer's
Hey popeye,
Gordon is from Canada, Curtis is from Texas.
And I love my 80* weather, supposed to drop on friday, highs in the low 60's but only for a couple days then next week back to the upper 70's and low 80's.
Frank

Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-16-2015, 05:45 AM   #3180

Popeye, hard to keep track of location of all these mates. It don't help that they keep moving about the country!

49 here this morning, supposed to be a clear day. Rain coming tomorrow.

I went for a ride on one of my bikes Sunday morning. Rode to Lake Lure N.C. (check it out sometime, very pretty area) got a cheese burger and returned. A quick 200 miles. Then Sunday evening I needed to attend my bosses Holiday Party, so Deb and I rode the Glodwing over and back, another 130 miles round trip. Just couldn't let the 70+ weather go by. Unusual for December.So a 330 mile day for me on 2 wheels. I loved it.

Got done with my Christmas shopping last night. Nothing is wrapped, but I am done. Yea!

Have a good day all!

L.

Lloyd in S.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 06:00 AM   #3181

Stormy morning to start my week in Houston but at least we don't have to drive in it we got here yesterday..

Popeye it is hard to keep up with where everyone is from and at with all the mobile domiciles out there....lol

Rail hope all you other Dr visits go great...

Lloyd glad you got to enjoy the bikes....it's always a great feeling to have all the Christmas shopping done.....we haven't even started and decided that this year is a pass....although I may go to my mom's for dinner on Christmas day but it would be a day trip....

Well the Dr told me yesterday that he finally got the result back of a test they ran after my second round of chemo and he said I was in complete remission.....everyone's thoughts and prayers have been answered and I feel it

Ya'll stay safe out there and have fun!!!!

Mk
Old 12-16-2015, 06:04 AM   #3182

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Good morning everyone! Coffee was good today!
Well, everything went great today, and we fly back home tomorrow! Dr.s visits went smooth, and all were happy!
Thanks for all the well wishes!
Frank and his dad stepped up and checked out a MH for us is Brooksville, Fl. but after they looked it over, said it would take 3 to 4 months to clean it up?! It had good bones, but, we need one we can jump in and go, not spend our whole vacation cleaning and buffing! So the hunt continues!
Bap, how is Debbie? Hope everything is good with her!
Gordon, enjoy the winter wonderland! But remember to (go) before you get all clothes on!! Hahahaha!!
Everyone have a great day! Rail!!
Old 12-16-2015, 06:05 AM   #3183

Wow! MK that is awesome!!! Congrats!!! You could not get anything better for Christmas!!

L.
Lloyd in S.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 06:59 AM   #3184
bap

wonderfull news..MK... prayers answered !!!!!
and more praryers answered for rail !!!!
...and thanks for asking about debbie....we had even more prayers answered for her !!!---going tto be a great chrristmas for everyone !!!!
Old 12-16-2015, 07:45 AM   #3185

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning, WOW, great news all around on everyones check ups ect If that's not the proof of prayers nothing is. Lloyd, this is the first year we put the bikes in storage, (left them in the TH), wouldn't you know it we've had a mild fall, last year yesterday we were getting 10" of snow after getting snow previously, this year they are saying 60* for Christmas , I love it.
97 International 4700 Tot'r
Harley1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 08:19 AM   #3186

Forest River Owners Club
Good morning, all. 51 degrees and sunshine here, after rain showers last night. The coffee tastes great. Great news, MK! Positive thoughts and medical science came through.
MikeB

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 12-16-2015, 08:22 AM   #3187

Hi all yíall

I thought Iíd pull up a chair and say hi. Iíve been posting on this board for a while and recognize many of you from other threads Iíve posted on. For those who donít know me Iím a widower living full time and traveling our beautiful country in a 1994 33í Class A Holiday Rambler I currently call ĎSunchaserí (sheís had other names, some not so nice, depending on my mood). Though sheís pretty reliable at the moment (I still need to replace the unreliable Ford fuel pump), sheís been a 2.5 year, 6,700 mile, 12 state work in progress.

Iím currently wintering over in Sierra Vista AZ where Iíve been enjoying the sunny weather, hiking, quail hunting, and plan to do some future mineral prospecting, and finally replace my RVs fuel pump. I have hopes of spending next summer as a seasonal employee at one of the NPís working as an interpretive geologist. If that doesnít pan out Iíll just think of something else, thereís always something else.

So thatís pretty much me and whatís happening here in the Sierra Vista. I hope all yíall donít mind my dropping in.

Steve
Old 12-16-2015, 08:44 AM   #3188

good morning from Sedona

Coffee's delicious this cold morning. Been a bit chilly here for the past few days and nights. 2-3 inches of Snow Monday morning and lows of 19 and 21 the past two nights. I've had a small heater running in Big Al trying to keep her warm. Started her up yesterday evening after work and even sitting in the cold for several days, she purred like a kitten. New tires scheduled for tomorrow and then more cleaning, preparation, and outfitting for departure early on the 21st. Hopefully we will not need snow plowing on our way to Texas (Longview). Tricia and I grew up in East Texas and two of our girls born in Dallas and Mesquite. Looking forward to seeing family. Hope everyone has a great day and Merry Christmas to all.
Steve
scrawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 08:58 AM   #3189
bap

STEVE and STEVE,,,welcome to the morning crew !!!!as always very happy to have you guy,s joining in,,and look forward to getting to know you both even better...

please keep jumping in anytime you want,,,become part of the friends that have made this thread what it is !!!!!
...jeff
Old 12-16-2015, 10:09 AM   #3190

Winnebago Owners Club
Morning All;
Great to hear of all of the positive health reports. Keep up the good work!

Snowing here right now. Coffee has been made and consumed. Perfect weather to lay in bed and watch the snow accumulate. Later I will take the tractor out and drive around pushing a few flakes here and there.

Going to have to reformat Janet's computer. Performance is really down and it has been a while. Not a task I look forward to but needs to be done.

Everyone have a grand day. I will try to keep the cold here best that I can. Some keeps slipping away though.
Old 12-16-2015, 12:11 PM   #3191

Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Afternoon Gang,
Rail,
We are happy to help you out, sorry that it was not the right unit, maybe the next one. Glad that you got a good report back on your checkup.
MK,
What a wonderful report, now you can have one of the best holidays ever.
Bap,
Good news on Debbie's check up.
To all the newcomers, welcome to the thread, and please join us. Some of us have already met in person, and others are like lifetime friends, even though we have not met face to face yet. So join our little family.
Have a great day all,
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 12:39 PM   #3192

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Good Morning Coffee Gang from MI,

Think I will start adding my location and if the rest of you did that it might make it easier to keep track with all the mobile peeps.

Welcome to the new group and we love new people coming in. This is our friendly internet neighborhood so come in for a visit and return often.

Coffee was great this AM and it is presently 41 going to go down from here but it is MI. The wind is howeling out there and bringing in the cold. It is supposed to s--w Fri or Sat and then be back to 55 next Wednesday. "I'm dreaming of a brown Christmas!"

Glad the health issues for many are better and we sure want them to stay that way. I'm off for 5 days just because I wanted a few days off. Working over the holidays so will be baking the next few days then going to see family in Indiana Fri and Sat.

Otherwise, all is good here and I got the text from Rita Frank so yes, I saw the bulbs lit up. Glad they worked out, you should be in good supply for a few years.

I started my Christmas shopping but mostly giving money or gift cards. No little ones to shop for so not a lot of shopping to do. Just baking and delivering that.

Well, you all take care of yourselves and each other. God I love this country! I sometimes look at all we have and just smile because we have it so good.

Lynne

beamisl is online now   Reply With Quote