Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-15-2016, 06:40 PM   #3557

Winnebago Owners Club
Tim - I think a meet and greet would be great. Have to arrange a time. We have been busy going to the dentists across the border but that is done for a while.

We are thinking about coming up for a ride to Quartzite but have a trip planned to Palm Desert first. Are you coming down to Yuma in the next while? We will figure something out.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-15-2016, 09:34 PM   #3558

Is it me or is something weird happening on this forum? Bobby

Old 01-15-2016, 09:38 PM   #3559

Spritz, no the Dakota will be towed 4 down after I unhook and secure the driveshaft. But I now finally found a use for the 1" Lexan a friend of mine gave me when his dad went out of business, will make a shield for the front of it, I'm sure it won't bend as I have used it for a ramp for a 800lb motorcycle with no problem! Bobby
Old 01-15-2016, 09:44 PM   #3560

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkohler30 View Post
Coffee is brewing and smells great...

Bobby kinda wish you had a rebuild thread for the Dakota like Terry's would have been great to see it from start to finnish....she is a beauty!!!!

Lynne hope all is going well with the family that is in their time of need. I believe angels are everywhere watching over us and you have proven how God works through all of us...

Lloyd isn't there always a project needing to be done? It seems as soon as I can get one finished another pops up....lol....hope you get her up and running without too much trouble

Be safe everybody

Mk
Appreciate the advice and hope you are feeling better! I'm going the try and assemble all the pics I have and put some comments in and post them one set after another, hope I don't bore everyone! Bobby
Old 01-15-2016, 11:35 PM   #3561

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastGlassMan View Post
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 12:10 AM   #3562

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Old 01-16-2016, 06:10 AM   #3563
cwk

Quote:
Same here
The last day or so it has been timing out and not connecting at all.

Then, sometimes, I am also getting the message:

"Checking your browser before accessing iRV.com"

Evidently there have been some server problems. One of the moderators said they are working on the problem. Here is a link to his post in a different thread.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f62/troub...ml#post2902282
cwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 06:31 AM   #3564

Thanks CWK! Was wondering about that checking your browser stuff, and continually losing posts or having to resign in!
Old 01-16-2016, 08:07 AM   #3565

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
ME TOO a real PIA.
did I just type that?
Old 01-16-2016, 08:21 AM   #3566

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Good Morning All,

Sitting here this morning enjoying my coffee. Brother and I are going out shooting today just for fun. Something we both enjoy.

John and kids I think are still in shock. He got home Wed and they had a family cry and are trying to move forward. You know how it is that you are going through the movements because this is what happens next? Cry, plan funeral, meet with friends and family, funeral, now try to adjust without her. Funeral is tomorrow at 4pm.

They will have to face next week without her and then it will really hit them. John's employer has been great in that he will allow him to work in MI so he will be home each night. He needs to do that for the kids and himself. Like all who loose someone, they will get by but the prayers are greatly appreciated because when we come together and pray God does hear us and sends His love to them and His care. So thank each of you.

Bobby, like we have talked about before. Sell the business and spend time together. I have been at too many bedsides after a patient was pronounced and the spouse left said "But we were going to do _______." Don't wait if you can afford it, just go. When they are gone or health is to fragile is too late. That's why rather than wait until I am 66 I am going out at 64.5.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a great week ahead. Hug someone you love, tell them you love them and smile. There are many beautiful sunrises and sunsets to admire and what is better than the sound of the surf or a bubbling creek.

Peace to each of you, Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 09:34 AM   #3567

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Hi Bobby;
Getting some interesting and frustrating responses from the servers. Losing stuff and getting weird messages.

IMO there is also a different feeling in some of the threads. Have not been many new threads where opinions are really polarized.
Old 01-16-2016, 09:44 AM   #3568

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Morning,
Lynn your a tough act to follow but her I go,
Prayers being sent.
Currently upper forties, Sun is up.
Went to the next resort over last night, and listened to instrument players (at least 15 different instruments), singers. I think we were the youngest and ranged up to 92. What a hoot. The guy/wife behind us in the next resort puts it on in the club house, it was her first time in the last year to make it to the show. Medical Merry Jane.
We got a free dinner last night. Had to listen to a sales pitch first but worth the free dinner.
Joe talked to the sales guy for that fifth wheeler sitting across from us about why there's no eating area and was told it doesn't come with one its special order???? .
Got almost the whole passenger side waxed yesterday, I brought my little 5 foot ladder, I think I'm going to start bringing my 8 footer. Shoulder is fine which is in its self is wonderful.
Sun is up and I got to get going I'd like to get another side done looking like the 70ties coming this week
Anybody heard from rail? I wonder if he saw that mh for auction on crankyape
Have a great day,
and those on the road be safe.
Tim
Old 01-16-2016, 10:05 AM   #3569

I'm not certain if this means anything but yesterday my anti-virus software kicked in and disconnected my computer from this site. Later when I tried to get back on I wasn't able to. I figured maybe the irv2 server had been hacked and a malicious virus implanted so I didn't try to get back on until much later.

Steve
Old 01-16-2016, 03:08 PM   #3570

Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Afternoon Guys,
Tim, warm weather and sunshine does wonders for the old bones. It is nice here today, mid 70's, had another tornado yesterday south of us, same area that the one a couple weeks ago hit. Supposed to storm again tonight.
I will be offline for a little over week, we are leaving in the morning for a cruise to the western Caribbean, Don't want to worry anyone as to where I m, lol.
Have a great week all, and stay warm, I will think about all of you and have another drink for each one of you.
Frank

Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote