Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-31-2015, 04:23 AM   #463

Fleetwood Owners Club
Morning group, boy it's hard to beat rail to the first post of the day, it's almost as if he's on the other side of the earth! Lol

Up early to take son & DIL to airport, they are usually the ones dropping us off so the tables are turned. Wish I was going, they'll be doing some skiing, not that I could keep up with them, was once good, more of an après skier now, I set by a log fire with the best of them!

Have some good coffee and a good day!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-31-2015, 05:30 AM   #464

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Morning group, boy it's hard to beat rail to the first post of the day, it's almost as if he's on the other side of the earth! Lol

Up early to take son & DIL to airport, they are usually the ones dropping us off so the tables are turned. Wish I was going, they'll be doing some skiing, not that I could keep up with them, was once good, more of an après skier now, I set by a log fire with the best of them!

Have some good coffee and a good day!
H&S, That was a good one, I had my drink coming out of my nose! I went back and looked at the time of my post, 1am or so? It was after lunch here, I think we are 12 hours ahead of the central time zone! We never did get the rain, so the truck will still look good tomorrow! The DW was looking at flights today, and it looks like we will be flying into PHX the first week of april or so! Wow, can't wait!
Everyone have a great day! Enjoy the coffee!! Rail!
Old 01-31-2015, 05:50 AM   #465

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning. -8* this am, at least its sunny. Frank have fun on that cruise. Rail, washing a truck or car just invites rain , glad it didn't come. Catch all later.
Old 01-31-2015, 08:24 AM   #466
bap

FRANK we wwill be waiting on ya with a fresh pot...lol,,i know all to well about getting into the busy time,,,,lol..

the DW and i went and checked out 2 little vintage tt,s yesterday,,,,anyone know anything about a 66 kinskill 16ftr.....or a 72 lark,,,,about 16 aswell,,,both need some love,,,,,i tried googling but couldnt find much on either,,,,1 person has them both,,,,thinking if its worth the cash to put into them,,,,however i do like the odd look of the 66 kinskill....but it needs a complete make over...

and as always gooodmorning and have a safe and happy day,,,,a day is what you allow it to be,,,,be positive about the negetive and it will be good,,
bap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 09:31 AM   #467

Winnebago Owners Club
Morning Everyone;
It is 55 here right now. Finishing coffee and then off to help a neighbour lay some patio stones. He will end up with about 350 ft2 of stones. Laid the sand the other day and now it is just the final lift and lay the stone.

Super Bowl tomorrow. Who is everyone hoping for. I have been a Seahawks fan for years but not a 12. Hope it is a good game with several lead changes. Always like the excitement.
Old 01-31-2015, 06:01 PM   #468

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
SO, the Newmar MH in Texas that I thought was gone (because it was no longer on the website) is now back up for sale. Fate? Still in Texas where I can't get right now, but it opens up the questions in my mind.

Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 05:10 AM   #469

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Day Everyone, !8* this am, light snow, right now but supposed to get up to 16" later tonight. Bap, I never heard of those two, if the price is right........more projects. Gordon, I never watch the super bowl, but this year we have a local puppy in the puppy bowl, I might catch that. Lynne, maybe the financing didn't go thru on the MH. Have a great day all.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:11 AM   #470
bap

yea harley, ive heard of both ,,,,but cant find any info but they have good bones and i really like different,,,,if they take our offer we will get them..that will make us 5 almost enough for our family vintage campground,,,,,we found another one we are going to go look at its a ,well he said clay mor....but looks like something we could work with and has a kool floor plan with what looks like curly maple wood and i like the exterior lines,,,,i know the DW and i can fix anything thats wrong with them and the way my DW is with decorating they will turn out nice...

''LYNNE,,that MH just maybe the one for ya,,,didnt you say you had someone going down there this month ?....
.as always gooodmorning to everyone and have a great an safe day..
Old 02-01-2015, 09:38 AM   #471

Fleetwood Owners Club
Well thought I would show off my vintage
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	413.4 KB
ID:	84853  
Old 02-01-2015, 11:01 AM   #472

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by beamisl View Post
SO, the Newmar MH in Texas that I thought was gone (because it was no longer on the website) is now back up for sale. Fate? Still in Texas where I can't get right now, but it opens up the questions in my mind.

Lynne
Lynne - is it possible for the dealer to set up a video conference. The dealer we purchased our coach from has a video conference feature. We can get a hook up over the internet with two way.

We were able to see whatever we wanted as we had communication with them during the video tour. We could direct them to point at whatever we wanted, do close ups, etc. Not quite as good as being there but . . . it will give you a very good idea of the general condition. Do closeups of various wear points like rugs at doorway, possible rub areas on walls, condition inside cabinets.

If that would work you could put a small deposit on it conditional to whatever both of you can agree on. An indpendent inspection, age of the tires, all appliances working, etc.

If it is your coach it will happen. You just may have to help it along a bit.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:23 PM   #473
bap

what ya got there huntski,,,? any inside pics.

here is one of ours we redone this past summer
its a 1968 aristocrat land camandor that the dw and i done a total restore on..
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ARISTOCRAT AFTER PAINT 001.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	266.1 KB
ID:	84877   Click image for larger version

Name:	ARISTOCRAT AFTER PAINT 006.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	332.8 KB
ID:	84878  

Name:	aristocrat CL pix for sale 032.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	299.2 KB
ID:	84881   Click image for larger version

Name:	aristocrat CL pix for sale 026.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	307.4 KB
ID:	84882  

Old 02-01-2015, 02:28 PM   #474

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Huntski and Bap,

Like your vintage trailers, they look great! I loved camping when I was a kid and these things (when they came out) were a wonder for people moving from a tent.

Lynne
Old 02-01-2015, 02:34 PM   #475

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
My drive home tonight

Good evening all,

This was my drive home tonight. Started this AM and is supposed to go all night long. High winds blowing the snow into drifts and I don't think I am going to make it to work tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	drive home 1.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	84887   Click image for larger version

Name:	drive home 2.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	84888  

Old 02-01-2015, 02:42 PM   #476

Winnebago Owners Club
Neighbours across the road at the Resort just purchased a 38' 5er. They are currently in a 22' TT. Needless to say they are really excited as we are for them.

Delivery is scheduled for Wednesday.