Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-03-2016, 08:26 AM   #5475

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Good evening everyone!
Bap, show, did I read that right? It is the first park of August? Wow!
Lloyd, take your air gun and give your WH a good cleaning! That should do it!! And while your at it, blow out the rest of them, the fridge, and the furnace too! If you haven't put a air chuck on your MH yet, you should do that, and get a 50' air line to pack with you, very handy to have, and you can air up your tires and keep everything blowed out too!
Well, time for bed, everyone have a great day! Rail!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-03-2016, 08:29 AM   #5476

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Darn sp ck on my phone. Bap, ment to say "snow," and "part!!"
Old 08-03-2016, 10:18 AM   #5477

I saw that also,,,,, 80* here. He couldn't have snow could he?

Hi Rail! Well, cleaned all connections and cleaned all the burner tube, orfice and igniter/sensor. Confirmed the sensor is in the flame, when it is lit I have a great flame. But is I let it cool off, still the same problem. It ignites, but goes out a second later. Then lights and repeats the same. After 4 tries it stays lit. I think it is just not sensing the flame.

Interesting, googled the death out of this problem. It seems different than anyone else has reported. Anyway, I ordered a circuit board it is all that is left.

Yep, got a air hose installed on the coach, 100' of line and rolls up on a reel in one of my compartments.

L.
Old 08-03-2016, 10:50 AM   #5478

Winnebago Owners Club
Good morning;
I hope it was an autocorrect issue and not snow. But he did say there was 4 inches and he was going out to shovel.

Awfully early. I worked in the Rocky Mountains years back and we would get snow every month of the year. Sometimes it would touch the ground, most of the time it would melt before landing. Never got an accumulation though.

Cloudy and cool here today. Planning things to do - tomorrow!
Old 08-03-2016, 11:12 AM   #5479

Country Coach Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Howdy people. Just really haven't had time to be on much. Did have a chance to take Maggie out on her first outing ust a short trip to the state park at Deception Pass. Beautiful location if you've never seen it.

I hope all is well with all of you. Have missed chatting with you all the time. My so-called retirement has been busier than when I was working. 12 hour days or more 7 days a week. Just a little too crazy.

I will try to check in more often
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160724_200544.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	347.2 KB
ID:	134829   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160724_205253.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	285.5 KB
ID:	134830  

Old Car Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:36 AM   #5480

Winnebago Owners Club
Hey Jay;
Good to see you whenever you are able to post.

Retirement is working just as hard or harder at tasks you want to do but not getting paid for them. Otherwise everything else is the same.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:35 PM   #5481

Reader of the good morning thread.

Special request. DH had sucessful cataract and partial cornea transplant in March. Last week he had the exact same surgery on his left eye. He failed his one week check up. The cornea is off center and very swollen(edema. This tuesday the cornea will be removed and another doner cornea put in. He is in good spirits even though his eye doesn't feel that good. Prayers appreciated. DH name is Bill. We are in Niagara Falls,NY I have had several bone marrow taps. The worse part is getting the numing medication in. Then you don't feel anything. Prayers for a good bone marrow report and healing for the foot.
sam-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 10:17 PM   #5482

Winnebago Owners Club
Best to you Bill. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers for the best outcome.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:23 AM   #5483
cwk

American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
sam-3,
Thoughts and prayers for both of you for successful outcomes. Stay strong!
cwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:38 AM   #5484

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Prayers coming, Bill! Thanks Sam-3 for the heads up! We will include you two in our prayers for sure!
Old 08-04-2016, 05:29 AM   #5485

Prayers and best wishes Sam-3!

75* here, yesterday was nice, never got above 85* which is good here for this time of year.

Yesterday I was busy..............

re-caulked the coach kitchen sink

fixed the elec panel door (hinge screws coming out)

replaced a slide out switch that was sometimes not working

installed the new surge protector,,, (old one had parts rattling in it when I took it off the wall and moved it around) new one gave a fault when I first turned on the power, then worked fine. going to perform a few more power cycles today.

got the big enclosed trailer out, gave it a bath, then loaded the Goldwing and jeep to confirm they fit. Once loaded marked where the wheel chock needs to go for the wing,,, and 2 chocks for the jeep so I can insure I get it in the right place everytime. trailer is now in the barn, to work on more cleaning and the above mountings.

GORDON IS RIGHT, working hard here, with no pay!

L.
Old 08-04-2016, 05:42 AM   #5486

Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Morning Gang,
Rain, rain and more rain. Then last night no water, so turned the pump on and used water from tank(always keep around 30 gal in tank just in case), this morning, nice river running down the road, went to check it out, and see full stream running through the fence, broken line on city side of the meter, so it is theirs and I don't have to fix it.
Lloyd,
Sounds good, we will call you when we get on I 26 to give you time,. College looks nice for GD.
Sam-3,
Thoughts and prayers for you and Bill, we hope that everything goes as it should.
Jay,
Glad to see that you are out and enjoying, even though you are working hard. Please try to keep in touch, we really do miss you when you don't check in.
Lynne,
Enjoy!!!!!!
Bap,
4" of snow???????? in August, YUKKKKK!!!!!! No one will want to stop and visit, Just KIDDING BUD.
Have a great day all,
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 05:55 AM   #5487

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Good Morning,

Welcome Sam3, prayers out for both of you. This is a great group and we pray regularly for each other. All getting up there in age and different medical issues that need God's healing.

Coffee was great this morning. Got a LOT of work done yesterday and then worked called and said, "You want the day off tomorrow, it's not busy?" Heck yeah I want the day off. I work this weekend so today I am going to hit some more of those I-need-to-do projects that I have put off way too long. Where I finally found the motivation I don't know but hope it stays around.

Went to check out a local CG that started 3 yrs ago yesterday for Larry and Prissy's visit next week. 3 yrs ago it was just a gravel pit with a gravel beach and camping sites no power or water. Man was I surprised! They have sanded the beach, put in volley ball courts, a community fire put with swings, water and electric, grass, trees, nice gravel drive and roads, and a dump station. $22 a night. The lake is beautiful, nice clean water, and 52 acres. We will be spending some time here this summer. I had no idea they had done this much work. They plan to put full hook-ups in in the next few years. There were around 70 RV's and tents there.

Well, better get to it. Jerry is taking me to breakfast this am but he needs to wake up first. I am going to go weed which I can quit anytime and right now it isn't too hot outside.

Frank, send some of that rain up here, we need it badly.

Everyone take care, Lloyd, are you enjoying your retirement? Jay, keep in touch. Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 06:20 AM   #5488
bap

goodmorning gang,,,,i was only kidding about the snow,it,s still hot an muggy here..lol

SAM 3,,,,prayers out for you two,,,please keep us updated..

I'm getting ready to go see my surgeon today,,,,sure hope he can fix my neck,back an arm,,,,been a little rough since febuary...

have a blessed day my friends..
jeff