Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-16-2015, 08:10 AM   #617
RVM1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritz View Post
Morning +10 this am warmest for day's. coffee going down fine. Going to find out hot much propane we used to stay overnight up North. Otherwise I think I will stay in the S&B today.

Have a good day,

Tim

Hi Tim!
I vaguely remember winter in MPLS, Minnesnowta. Actually I remember it all too clearly!
Among the list of things that will never touch my hands again: shovel, thermometer that needs to show less than "nothing".
Hope to see you on the Rainbow!
Dave

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-16-2015, 08:59 AM   #618

Winnebago Owners Club
Sad to say I am missing snow. Not here! In Salt Lake City. Next week is our annual trip to ski the Utah powder. Sadly they are in a drought at the moment. The snow base is about 30" below normal. Skiing will be 'crusty'.

Meanwhile it is 59 with a predicted high of 85. It's a dry heat so I find it pleasant.

Have a great day everyone. Stay warm - or cool - depending where you are. Be comfortable.

Old 02-16-2015, 09:06 AM   #619

Fleetwood Owners Club
Well the state of Arkansas is CLOSED! Freezing rain covered everything, then sleet on top. But don't worry, the highway dept. has both their snow plows out. Lol
Old 02-16-2015, 09:11 AM   #620
RVM #74

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Well the state of Arkansas is CLOSED! Freezing rain covered everything, then sleet on top. But don't worry, the highway dept. has both their snow plows out. Lol
You'd better make it warm by April or my wife is going to be seriously pissed.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:12 AM   #621
bap

goooodmorning everyone, coffee is great this morn.
GORDAN we woke up to our biggest snow of the year about 6inches so far of fresh powder and were in the 8-15inches of snow zone,,,,looks like its going to be the big one of the year,,, 10deg. outside with a high of 16,,,,,yesterday i spent batteling frozen and then broken waterline,,,
today im fireing up the atv and hitting the snowy eastern ky hillside trails...

everyone have a safe and wonderfull day...
Old 02-16-2015, 09:23 AM   #622

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by PushedAround View Post
I will be too! April should be nice. You know last year on the wine and cheese get together on very first night a strong thunderstorm came blowing through. Decoration and Steve's new hat went flying. This was a time when most of us had not meet each other yet! It was over pretty quick and festivities continued. Strong tornado did touch down in other part of state.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:25 AM   #623
RVM #74

Tiffin Owners Club
We were watching that and very worried about all of you guys then.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:27 AM   #624
RVM1

Quote:

Last year, I was overdressed and sweating a bit. Kimonos are that way! But the Kimono has been washed and freshened for the next Opening. What secrets may it hold?

http://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 09:37 AM   #625

Gulf Streamers Club
Good morning all. Great day to be alive! Coffee is good, I put powdered cocoa in mine so I guess it is mocha? Weather mild and damp here today, should get down near freezing Tuesday night. I really feel for you guys getting hit hard by old winter. Y'all remember to give me some slack next August when it is 105 here in central Texas.

Safe and productive day to all.

ronspradley
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
ronspradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 09:38 AM   #626

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
We were watching that and very worried about all of you guys then.
Oh the thunderstorms and tornadoes were not really a problem, more a inconvenience, but now those Hurricanes on Maudi Grau night might have been a different story!

Like Dave said, have shorts, may need them, long pants usually by evening. Good campfire weather!
Old 02-16-2015, 09:44 AM   #627

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronspradley View Post
Good morning all. Great day to be alive! Coffee is good, I put powdered cocoa in mine so I guess it is mocha? Weather mild and damp here today, should get down near freezing Tuesday night. I really feel for you guys getting hit hard by old winter. Y'all remember to give me some slack next August when it is 105 here in central Texas.

Safe and productive day to all.

ronspradley
Ron you still working? We try to either be in mountains or sitting on a beach by August, then home for the seasons, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Deer and Duck seasons! lol
Old 02-16-2015, 10:03 AM   #628

Gulf Streamers Club
No, I retired at the end of 2009, pushed by an eye problem. Wife still working, until this Friday. That is her last day. 30 years working for the state of Texas. We are going to start making short trips, probably this month, if weather cooperates. We don't have to be tied to Austin area except around May, when expecting twin granddaughters. I definitely see Arkansas in our future this year.

ronspradley
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
ronspradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 10:16 AM   #629

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronspradley View Post
No, I retired at the end of 2009, pushed by an eye problem. Wife still working, until this Friday. That is her last day. 30 years working for the state of Texas. We are going to start making short trips, probably this month, if weather cooperates. We don't have to be tied to Austin area except around May, when expecting twin granddaughters. I definitely see Arkansas in our future this year.

ronspradley
Let us know when heading this way. We host at Lake Ouchita State Park and DeGray State Park some. All volenteer work that we enjoy. And if that's not an option we might just meet you for a lunch. Twin grands, sounds like fun! Our youngest son is afraid they will have twins. They run in our and DIL families and since neither of his brothers have had twins he fills he's next up at bat!
Old 02-16-2015, 10:31 AM   #630

Well it's 10:12 AM here in North central Texas and I am just now getting my first cup of coffee and the OLD Puter fired up.

In my defense I was in my shop last night rewiring the Big Girl (MH not the wife). It has had this problem with the floor lights. As in, never worked. I found some bad connections and swapped in LED bulbs for good measure.

So nice to albe able to use those switches at the entry door and bedroom that turn them on as they were supposed to, so I can walk through the Coach in the dark without stubbing my toe on something.

The Wife is sick and since it was 2 AM when I decided I was done for the night, I slept in the Big Girl parked in the shop, rather than wake up my snotty nose Sleeping Beauty Big Girl has a great bed and electric blanket. Oh and now flat screen TV's too!

It's windy here in the Thriving Metropolis of Rhome TX.(Gusting to 21 MPH.) Temps were at 26 degrees when I woke up. According to our Airpport Weather Computer in the back yard. (WWW.7ts0.com) lt was supposed to sleet and get freezing rain last night, but so far just a little drizzle.

Guess it decided to give the Two Snowplows in Arkansas it's business instead of us.

Good Morning All!