Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-23-2016, 04:09 PM   #6833

Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by spritz View Post
... make cookies today.....

I never saw any more after that.....
tedgard01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-23-2016, 04:10 PM   #6834

Carolina Campers
You all have the best of holiday's!
Old 12-23-2016, 07:50 PM   #6835

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgard01 View Post
I never saw any more after that.....
There might be some left by the time we get down there.
Old 12-24-2016, 05:01 AM   #6836
bap

goodmorning gang

rained all night and the temps kept rising,,went from 43 to 54 gonna be 70 by Tuesday they say,,,,,cant complain about that in eastern ky,,,

jeff
Old 12-24-2016, 05:39 AM   #6837

Morning all!

Only 46° here BAP, it is warmer in Kentucky! They say it is headed here.

Satellite dish is stowed, it actually packed away better than I thought. It slid right in ontop of the frame rails in one of the basement compartments. All my cabling is cleaned up and tested. it is a less than 5 min effort to carry the DVR out to the coach and set it up. Once at a campsite, aligning the dish is a differet story.

The coach is just about ready for the trip to Yuma. We are going to go through and organize it all inside (unpack the cabinets and re-pack) as we think we have a lot of "stuff" that is not needed. Will get to that next week. Once that is completed we will start packing.

I still have to service the trailer, my motorcycle, and come up with a plan for our bicycles. It is tight in there. Need to tie them down well to endure they don't "get" my motorcycle or jeep in route.

Well have a great day all!

Merry Christmas!

L.
Old 12-24-2016, 05:57 AM   #6838

Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Morning Gang,
Coffee is good this morning, weather even better, going to go to 80 today and tomorrow, maybe even Monday. My kind of weather. Having lunch with the group from the park at noon then Rita and I are picking up and moving back to Brooksville this afternoon. Tomorrow will have Christmas dinner at Dad,s with him an my niece and her husband, then Monday we will move into our site in the park, will be good to be back home.
Tedgard01
We have a Meet and Greet in eastern Kentucky coming up in August check out the thread Good Morning Meet and Greet. It will be nice to see you again, so I hope that you and Kathleen can make it.
Lloyd,
I'm sure that you will find room in the trailer for your bikes. I have a little more rearranging to do to find room for my dish in the coach, for right now I am just going to put it in the back seat of the toad, will make room when we get back to Brooksville and we put all the Christmas decorations over to Dad's, then I will have room for it in one of the compartments. Still have to figure out where to store the kayak, it is in the trunk of the toad with my golf clubs right now.
Have a safe and joyous Christmas all,
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 07:22 AM   #6839

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Good Morning,

Coffee is good this am. Sitting here watching the birds having a feast at the front feeder. We've had a lot of hawks lately, food chain. We feed the birds and they feed the hawks. Haven't seen many bunnies lately so think the hawks are eating more than birds.

It's 36* out right now and going to 40 supposedly. I love it! It was too cold last week for me.

Pretty much ready for Christmas but going to go look today to see if anything else interests me to pick up. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a great meal. There are many who will not and our soldiers will hopefully have something good.

tedgard01. There is a thread called "Good Morning Meet & Greet" Look it up and it tells about the August 2017 meet and greet in Kentucky down by Bap. I can send you the info if you are interested. Should be on the thread though.

Keep safe all, Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 07:44 AM   #6840

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning All, Merry Christmas to all my extended family here as we have all seemed to have become, some I've met and some to be met, campfires to sit beside and stories swapped, very happy to be here.
Old 12-24-2016, 07:53 AM   #6841

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Christmas Eve morning to everyone;
Hope everyone is ready for Christmas. Janet has done a bunch of baking and I have been the QA guy. Of course one taste is inconclusive so a second or third sample is required. Thank goodness I used to write QC/QA procedures so I am able to self justify extra tastes!

Today is our oldest Grand Daughters birthday party. She is a Christmas baby but we tend to try to separate the two days so she has a special day of her own.

Tomorrow is the start of a turkey dinner binge. I have been in training for the last few days and am fully prepared for turkey coma.

Snowing here at the moment and predicted to last until tomorrow. It is great to have a white Christmas. It is one of the things we never got used to when we had Christmas in Yuma. Liked the warm weather but there was just something missing. Back home with family, snow and cold and all is well.

Have a grand and blessed day.
Old 12-24-2016, 08:26 AM   #6842

Good morning! Coffee, eggs and fried potatoes are mostly gone at this point. Just back from four days at Huntington Beach State Park in SC, maybe one of the nicest campgrounds I have been in, with a lovely, and mostly empty beach. Heading back for another week, after Christmas. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.
gdhillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 09:11 AM   #6843

Carolina Campers
Goooodmorning!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franka548 View Post
Tedgard01
We have a Meet and Greet in eastern Kentucky coming up in August check out the thread Good Morning Meet and Greet. It will be nice to see you again, so I hope that you and Kathleen can make it.

Frank

That is great, and I will look for it. Appreciate the invite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamisl View Post
tedgard01. There is a thread called "Good Morning Meet & Greet" Look it up and it tells about the August 2017 meet and greet in Kentucky down by Bap. I can send you the info if you are interested. Should be on the thread though.

Keep safe all, Lynne

Thank you as well. I will try to find it, but may need you to send it if I can't find it...

Well, I need to get some coffee and get this great day going!
Old 12-24-2016, 10:37 AM   #6844

Vintage RV Owners Club
Good Morning Merry Christmas everyone coffee is hot air is cold not raining today. I'll work a little on the RV today then it is off to dinner with friends
Snufy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 11:31 AM   #6845
cwk

American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
A Very Merry Christmas to all!
cwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 02:15 PM   #6846

Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgard01 View Post
I will try to find it, but may need you to send it if I can't find it...

Not able to find it...