Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-25-2017, 10:44 PM   #7617

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra 225 View Post
Good evening,
Just a prayer sent to Jerry's sis in law. Sure hate to hear of a person suffering like that. Hoping she can have comfort and help she needs, and Ed to have comfort and peace in that.

Regards,
W.D.
X-2, W.D. said this best! Prayers coming!! Rail!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-26-2017, 05:19 AM   #7618

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Good Morning,

Coffee was nice and hot this am. Funny how several years ago I never drank coffee and now I really look forward to it in the morning. Just one cup though, very seldom do I drink two.

Thanks for the well wishes for Pat and Ed. They have a rough road ahead of them. I am glad that we were going by on Wednesday because he would have never gotten her in the house by himself. We plan to help all we can when she goes home. Ed golfs on Monday nights so Jerry can go sit with her then so Ed can still get out and do that. He really enjoys it. I can go sit with her on my day off so he can shop and I can clean and bathe her. Hopefully their kids will help too.

Spring is coming. Pretty sure all of us are glad for that but especially Terry and Popeye. How is Mom doing Popeye? Hope she is ok.

Getting closer to Meet & Greet. Seemed so far off and now nearly here.

Hope you all are doing well. Keep safe and get out camping as soon as you can. Bap, you still around here buddy?

Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 05:35 AM   #7619

Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Morning Gang,
Man what a first day back, worked almost 8 hrs. We are having a pool party this afternoon and things were not real good at the pool, it has been windy here and the leaves were all over the place, including in the pool. Had to drain the Spa, due to the imbalance of the water, then clean it and refill. Vacuumed around the pool deck with the new leaf vac that we just got(it works very well), then vac the pool and get most of the leaves out. It looked good when I quit. Many came up and told me how much they missed us, and they could tell right off that we were back.( that really touches one's heart).
Lynne,
Prayers for Pat and Ed. I am not sure when we will be up there, but figure around the 15th of June. Let me know when you will be off and which campground you want to meet us, and all will be great.
Have a great day all,
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 06:32 AM   #7620
bap

goodmorning my friends,,

LYNNE,, I'm still here,,praying for PAT and ED,,,thank GOD they have you in there lives,,

DEBBIE and I have been busy,,very busy lately with our vintage
mobile home project,,it,s coming along nicely,,

I have a hard time with this site,,very very slow and lose posts ALOT,,,not sure the problem because this is the only site that does this,,,

prayers for a great week to everyone

jeff
Old 03-27-2017, 06:44 AM   #7621
cwk

American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Good morning, all!

A quick check-in...

A bit cool right now (60F), with a high of 82F and sunny expected.

Prayers out for a number of folks in need, including Pat and Ed.

Frank, Welcome back and thanks for the invite.

Still hoping that Steve is ok. According to his "Statistics" on iRV2, he has not been on the forum since 1/17/2017.

Still keeping very busy at work, which is a good thing. So, time to get going this morning.

Everyone, have a great day!
cwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 09:32 AM   #7622

Good morning all!

Great weather here in Yuma, 62 at the moment headed for 80. 80 is very nice here in the desert.

Prayers for everyone. Seems like we go through waves of everyone doing good, and then many having issues. Is it me?

Frank, that park will be in big trouble when you leave on your trip. That is why I wanted you guys to come to our place, I've been gone 3 months,,,, plenty of work to do!

I've really become a hit in the park here, aerial drone photos of everyones sites and of course they want a high altitude shot with the river in view. Got a request to do another today.

Here are a few so you all can get a idea, ours is the one with the red jeep, Gordon and Janet have the golf cart and silver SUV across from us.

Have a great day all!

L.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DJI_0012.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	570.1 KB
ID:	156233   Click image for larger version

Name:	DJI_0013.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	527.7 KB
ID:	156234  

Old 03-27-2017, 11:06 AM   #7623
cwk

American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Lloyd,

Wow! Thanks for the photos.

From the previous photos of this campground (this is where Tim is staying also, right???), I had a much different perception of the place. It looked dry and barren. I did not realize there were so many trees and so much shade over the rigs.

It sounds like you are having almost the same weather we are having in North FL. Well, except the humidity is much lower. Right now (about 1:00 PM) it is 82F with 44% humidity. Actually 44% is quite low for us most of the year. We are enjoying it.
cwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 11:37 AM   #7624

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Good morning everyone! Truthfully, i don't have a clue if it is morning or night! Jet lagged, and way to many stairs today! I'm whipped! Here are a few pic's of Salzburg, Austria home of Bach, and some really good chocolate! Really beautiful city! We went walking down thru old town, then a tram ride up to this old fort/castle, visited this spectacular church, and walked back across a padlock bridge, and back to the motel! Whipped, i tell ya! Enjoy, Rail!
Old 03-27-2017, 11:44 AM   #7625

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Good morning everyone! Truthfully, i don't have a clue if it is morning or night! Jet lagged, and way to many stairs today! I'm whipped! Here are a few pic's of Salzburg, Austria home of Bach, and some really good chocolate! Really beautiful city! We went walking down thru old town, then a tram ride up to this old fort/castle, visited this spectacular church, and walked back across a padlock bridge, and back to the motel! Whipped, i tell ya! Enjoy, Rail!
Well, all of a sudden irv2 will not let me post a pic? Stupid! All of you that are friends with me on Facebook can see them?
Old 03-27-2017, 01:29 PM   #7626

Country Coach Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Nice pics Lloyd. Ain't tech cool? Wish I could be there.

Prayers for those that can use em and safe travels for those on the road.

Back to work for me.
1992 Country Coach Magna #4926 "Maggie" 25' Stacker "The Toy Box"
Facebook | IRV2[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old Car Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 08:29 PM   #7627

Prayers appreciated

My urine still shows an infection. Tomorrow is my 5th day on augumentin(antibiotic). Wednesday will be all my preop testing for the third time. Then I see the urologist on April 4th. Trying not to be discouraged. Surgery is scheduled for April 10th. The other day I lost my balance and went slamming down on both knees. Guess I had enough padding. Didn't hear any cracking sounds. Enjoying our 69* weather. Had a chance sunday to clean up my small front yard from all our wind storms. The neighbors trampoline went sailing over the chain link fence into another neighbors yard. The mesh gard is caught in a tree branch and will most likely go to scrap metal. DH says it will take four people to lift it over the fence.
sam-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 12:18 AM   #7628

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Evening
currently 67
bap they are cutting your power, you don't post much any more!!!!,
How you been?
We decided that we don't have to be back to the S&B's for 3 weeks so we are staying down here for a few more weeks.
cwk,
what pictures did you see? maybe that was in Quartszite last year??. We are in the 2nd picture you can see the caddie better than the MH, I'll have to have a talk with Lloyd about that.

Any one hear about the road work on HWY 95 between Yuma and Quartzsite by the proving grounds? Heard the tail end of the announcement. Sounds like it might be a mess. We have to go to Lake Havasu in the AM, I hope I heard wrong.
Those on the road be safe.
Tim
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 04:40 AM   #7629

Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Good Morning Gang,
Nice pics Lloyd. I'm afraid that the cleanup will be without my assistance this year, lol. We are looking forward to traveling this summer and seeing new places and of course new and old friends.
Have a great day all,
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 05:00 AM   #7630
bap

goodmorning folks,,

TIM,,,what ya mean I'm cut off,,,lol,,,--I'm doin good just busy with werk since surgery put me behind,,,thanks fer askin..

my old hound dod Sadie had a bad stroke yesterday has left her blind and paralyzed her right side,,not good I dread what needs done cant let her suffer though..

have a great day everyone
bap