Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-10-2018, 06:32 AM   #11369

Gulf Streamers Club
Good morning all. Coffee/cocoa good this morning. Supposed to be hot today. West wind this afternoon should bring sun and dry heat. Going to Central Texas Veterans Cemetery this morning to meet my sister and visit a Moving Vietnam Memorial that was set up there Wednesday. She has never seen it. Emmett gets the ride too. Then back to the house project. Need to be working on the base cabinet install. Or was that taxes?

Y'all stay busy, stay safe.

ron and emmett

ronspradley is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-11-2018, 08:19 AM   #11370

Vintage RV Owners Club
Morning, everybody!
Cool and gray skies this am. Gonna get up into the 40s though, and snow's all gone. Muy neighbor has had her grass sprayed already so I'd better get on the schtick and do mine.

Coffee good this morning, Nantucket blend for a change.

Tim--
Awesome news about the surgery. Glad you're home, buddy. Now to getting that fluid all gone and get you back on the lake.

Curtis--
You even *sound* better; the tone of your written 'voice' is full of energy and enthusiasm. So glad to hear it!

Lloyd --
Great news about your daughter's place. I'll bet her hubby had fun using Basket Case. Eagerly looking forward to your update on Miss Prissy.

Lynne--
Sounds like you had a wonderful time at NASA.

Ron & Emmett --
Hope you enjoyed your time with your sister yesterday.

Today we're taking our little girl grands to breakfast, then helping middle son and wife move furniture from the truck into their new townhouse. Then maybe a round of disc golf if the weather holds.

Charlene
RVM#169 | Charlene & Allen | Rig: 1989 Rockwood Prestige 32' Class A, "Clora Mae" | John Deere Chassis/Ford 460 engine.
RetroGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 09:10 AM   #11371

Gulf Streamers Club
Time Warp or Alien Abduction?

Houston, we've got a problem. Woke up this morning, clock on dresser says 7am. Walk into living room, clock says 8am? This might be the "lost time" that people who are abducted by aliens experience. Or it could be I stepped into a time warp. Now I am afraid to leave living room. And coffee is in kitchen. Oh, what to do? If y'all don't hear from me again, I may be in a different time zone, or dimension.

Cue the Twilight Zone music

ron and emmett

Old 03-11-2018, 10:21 AM   #11372

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
argggg lost a huge post dang ,pic's and all
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 10:31 AM   #11373

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning;
I concur with Ron. Three clocks and two different times. We are on the cusp. Living in CA but on the AZ time zone. One clock set to our summer home. We don't change in AZ so we are now the same time as CA. Clocks coordinated. Fortunately I got coffee before looking at the time.

We had a brief rain yesterday. Enough to settle the dust and give a nice fresh smell to the air.

62 overnight with a high of 82 today.

Have a lovely day.
Old 03-11-2018, 10:21 PM   #11374

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Good morning everyone! Coffee is good today as usual!

I took the Everest to the car wash at the military base this morning, so she will be nice and clean for our trip to the mountains tomorrow! They do a great job inside and out for 190 baht!
Rail!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0942.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	394.5 KB
ID:	195298  
Old 03-12-2018, 05:32 AM   #11375

Good morning all!

Very dark at 7am, tricked Diesel into letting me sleep. LOL 43* raining, more rain all day.

Rail good deal on the car wash. Nothing like that around here. Have a great trip to the mountains!

Off I go to visit Ms Prissy, my first look at the new paint job. Also to compare my to-do list to theirs. Hopefully she will be ready for pickup Weds after
noon, if not it will be next week.

Have a great day all!

L.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:38 AM   #11376

Good morning everyone coffee is great today!!!

Had training all last week so I was not on my phone much but been trying to keep up...lol

Hey Stan I need my truck washed but I don't think it would be that cheap If they changed by the foot....lol...

Ron I'm with you on the time thing....I am sure Emmit will keep you straight through... especially with the feeding schedule...lol

Lynne sounds as if your settling in to the retired life just like you've always been there....

Charlene it is good to hear that your feeling well enough for disc golf..

Popeye just have to retype and pray it goes through... sucks when you lose a post....

Lloyd I sure hope Miss Prissy hasn't forgotten her way home might have to chase her down at the nearest campground cause we all know she is ready to hit the road too....

Terry so glad you got the MH and toad home now you can look at it all and really visualize your plans....we all know that you've got a plan....lol

Harvey I hope your place in Texas hasn't floated away with all the rain we've had....

Curtis you sound like a spry young sort sure hope it means your feeling better....

Gordon thought that retired life meant no more clocks?...lol

DW did not have a good weekend too much pollen right now but that gave me the time to get the lights hooked up on the Jeep...got a new battery for the lawn mower and mowed the yard...funny thing is I keep the gas in the big barn and almost got the mower stuck going out there to fill it up...lol...still too wet here but it will dry out soon....

Fuel tank is installed and no leaks...yea!!!!.....now to install the rear camera on the 5er and recoat the roof...fun...fun...lol

Have a great day everyone

Mk

Sent from my XT1650 using iRV2 - RV Forum mobile app
mkohler30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:59 AM   #11377

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Morning
Currently Sunny

I think I finally got the pic thing figured out.
I lost one post again this am so here goes again, If pics show up you may need to zoom in.
The eagle has landed for lunch alaperch on ice,
Joes dad has the same thing in the summer when out fishing he stuns the fish throws it in the water and whistles to the eagle sitting on her nest, she swoops down and grabs the fish and back into nest to feed the younings. All about 15 foot from pontoon. I've been there to see for my self quite amazing.
Tim
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20180309_180248 (1).jpg
Views:	70
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	195324   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180309_145317_Burst01.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	177.4 KB
ID:	195326  

Name:	20180309_180436.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	195327  
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:11 AM   #11378

Vintage RV Owners Club
That's super amazing that Joe's dad calls her and she comes. I'll bet she sits and watches him, and knows what's coming.
RVM#169 | Charlene & Allen | Rig: 1989 Rockwood Prestige 32' Class A, "Clora Mae" | John Deere Chassis/Ford 460 engine.
RetroGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:14 AM   #11379

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Pretty cool, Tim!
I stopped at the mall for some cash from the ATM, and some Tortilla chips and salsa! And the coffee shop for some more beans! Nothing like getting a front row parking spot with a fresh detailed car! And i got my walking in too, 2 laps on each of the 3 floors! If you zoom the pic, check out all the scooters in the two parking areas!
Everyone have a great day! Rail!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC_0943.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	250.9 KB
ID:	195328  
Old 03-12-2018, 09:26 AM   #11380

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning Everyone;
Going to be a lovely day. 64 overnight and highs in the 80's.

Getting the kayak out as a group are going for a float. Worried a bit because they say it is a 4 hour tour!!! While unsupervised I am going to switch water pumps. Upgraded a year ago and the new pump started having some issues so I switched the old one back in. Called the support line and the tech helped me with the settings so it should be working correctly. Only way to find out is to switch the new one in. Not an onerous job but have to move a bunch of stuff around to get access.

It seems everyone is doing well so will keep prayers going for continued health improvement.

Looking forward to seeing the New Ms Prissy. Fingers crossed for a Wednesday debutant cotillion.

Have a wonderful day.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:48 AM   #11381

Gulf Streamers Club
Good morning all. Weekend was the tax prep weekend. Got it all done and going to the CPA in a few minutes. Did not help with getting abducted by aliens Sunday morning. Beautiful day here, mostly clear and 55, going to 65. Hoping to see at home pictures of MH from Terry and Lloyd. Stay safe and warm.

ron and emmett

Old 03-12-2018, 10:54 AM   #11382
cwk

American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronspradley View Post
Did not help with getting abducted by aliens Sunday morning.
I'm going to go out on a limb here...

The same aliens are going to mess with you again next November 4th!
cwk is offline   Reply With Quote