Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-06-2015, 06:15 AM   #1149
bap

FIRST AND OF ALL PRAYERS FOR JANET THIS DAY,, that her surgery goes perfect and that she recovers quickly,,,,PRAYERS TO THE SURGEON,S that they have a steady hand guided by the LORD...

and goodmorning to everyone,,had a wonderful easter it was a very nice sunny day up in the 70,s so we grilled out and had homemade milkshakes, the DW and i made more progress on the old holiday,,she is almost done now, but we have a full week of rain stARTING TODAY,,,DARN IT... but it,s gonna be warm upper 70,s to 80..

to all this day..,,have a great one and stay safe...
bap is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-06-2015, 06:59 AM   #1150

Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
bap,
You couldn't have said it better.
Gordon,
Prayers for Janet and that she has a speedy recovery.
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 07:17 AM   #1151

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Good Morning everyone! First coffe since getting home. Best wishes for Janet on her surgery and for all who are having pain and suffering! May you all heal quickly. Now to make a list of things to do around here. Catch you all later. Bobby & Sally
FastGlassMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 08:24 AM   #1152

Good morning everyone!

Prayers for wisdom and guidance for her surgeons and for strength and healing for Janet. You got this, lady!

Camp percolator coffee tasted great for a week, but the Keurig tasted mighty fine this morning. Writing up my "after action" report.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:42 AM   #1153

Winnebago Owners Club
Thanks for the good wishes everyone. Took Janet to the hospital this morning and stayed with her until they took her down to the OR. They came for her 20 minutes early.

Total time is about 3 hours so returned home to make some lunch. Now heading back to wait for her in the room.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:18 PM   #1154

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Good Evening IRV2 coffee gang!

How you doing Janet? The first few days can always be rough but you are going to be fine!

Called on a MH at a dealership in Mt Clemens and it was gone already. This w--k thing I do 40 hrs or more a week is really interrupting my search. Someone else gets there first and I miss another one. Darn it! I am learning something with everyone though so I guess it is all good.

Have a great evening and morning, see you Wed morning when I am off. You are welcome Gordon. Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 09:03 PM   #1155

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Good morning Gang! Well it is evening, but still, the first chance to get online! Made it to my sons house and plugged in! Always wanted to do that!
Gordon, Give Janet all our love and support!
Lynne, Gordon said it very good, they are much the same! Just which one speaks to you!
Do not exclude Holiday Rambler, they make a very nice MH! Mine is a 1996, and has held up extremely well! The cabinets are all solid wood, and everything still works as it should! The side walls are alum. skinned so no delamination. The roof is fiberglass, and looks like new! All of the furniture is flexsteel, and is super comfortable! Mine has dual pane windows, extra insulation in the floors and walls and roof! We were in temps down to the 20's and stayed toasty warm with just two electric heaters on the low setting!(750 watts) It also cools very well two with two roof A/C's and the ducted vents! It also has the 7000 watt onan generator that will run both A/C's at once! I turned the furnace on just to check it out, and it ran us out! I am 6'3" tall and do not have to duck in the MH at all! The basement has the slam shut, one hand/latch doors, that all look and work like new! The basement has pass thru, heated, storage, way more than I would ever need! Look at a few, see for your self!
Everyone have a good night! Rail!
Old 04-06-2015, 09:45 PM   #1156

Country Coach Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Gordon, you and Janet are in our thoughts.
1992 Country Coach Magna #4926 "Maggie" 25' Stacker "The Toy Box"
Facebook | IRV2[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old Car Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:06 PM   #1157

Winnebago Owners Club
Hi everyone;
Back from the hospital. Janet returned about noon and was really chipper from the recovery room. She is excited. Took a short walk down the hall at 5pm. Did I mention she is excited.

Says to say thankyou to everyone for all of the good wishes. Asked me to pass on to Lynne her thanks for the special prayer - Thanks Lynne.
Old 04-06-2015, 11:41 PM   #1158

Country Coach Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fabulous news Gordon. We are so happy for you both.
1992 Country Coach Magna #4926 "Maggie" 25' Stacker "The Toy Box"
Facebook | IRV2[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old Car Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 04:33 AM   #1159

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Great news, Gordon, very glad to hear all went well, pretty soon Gordon you won't be able to keep up with Janet .
Old 04-07-2015, 05:41 AM   #1160

Freightliner Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Great news Gordon, Give Janet our well wishes and hope that everything continues to keep that big smile on her face.
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 07:17 AM   #1161

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley1994 View Post
Great news, Gordon, very glad to hear all went well, pretty soon Gordon you won't be able to keep up with Janet .
I'm sunk. I can't keep up with her now!!

How is your knee rehabilitation coming? I have been keeping an eye on total rebuild and other than the handle and the vent there has been nothing. Were you busted?
Old 04-07-2015, 07:22 AM   #1162

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Glad to hear Janet is doing well! Just getting the MH cleaned out as I am going to bomb it! When I went to see my sister and mom , my sisters son who wasted $250000 in college for Microbiology only to work in a food warehouse, (his choice), he did some research for Sally and says it was probably a Black Widow spider that bit her, she won't get back in the MH till I make sure there are no critters in there! She is better now, Thank God! Hope everyone is enjoying their day! Bobby
FastGlassMan is offline   Reply With Quote