Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-28-2015, 06:56 AM   #757

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Well sitting here at the puter, and my DW yells at me, "look, Texas!" I look up and see nothing but white and wrecked cars! Now, when the weather in Texas hits the news here in Thailand! Oh My!!! Dang, I knew "you all" were having nasty weather, but to make the news over here!!!
Ok, just had to let you all know that!! And I know I am miss spelling Ya'll, Hehehehe!! Been really hot over here the past few days, and supposed to get even hotter!
We have everything booked and paid for the trip back to the "good ol" US. E-mailed the dealer where the MH is at, so he knows the date we will be there to pick it up and have it ready! Everyone have a great day! Rail!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-28-2015, 07:16 AM   #758
bap

good morning gang,,,coffe is strong this morning...i should get alot done after this cup..lol,,,,,16 this am but going up to mid 30s then after that were headed to 40s and even 50s yeeeehaw,,,man i am so ready to start working on a couple of our tt,s..i have a very very old go-tag-along 10ftr that im giving a complete make over..and a 66 holiday travler that just needs spruced up and painted,,then the dw bought an orange oven with a camper around it,,its a 60s something that i know she has plans for,,and then there is another one..im not even sure what it is yet....lol but im sure its no newer than a 60s.......we are stuck in the 60s for sure every tt we have is in the 60s except the gta, its in the 50s,,,it has an ice box...
bap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 07:21 AM   #759

Fleetwood Owners Club
Gooodmorning group! Quick someone tell me, is it Saturday? Lol was keeping up with the days, but learned it wasn't on a challenger but on the Suduko game, how confusing! Lol

Well below freezing and son pulled out this morning early to go fish a tournament. That means I've got the weekend off, no fencing, no sanding, no painting!

Have a great day!
Old 02-28-2015, 07:29 AM   #760
bap

rail,when is it ur coming back over here..?,,,i know it would be hard to leave such wonderful weather to come back now..

have a great day off huntski,,,,,what,s your son going fishing for with it below freezing ?...
Old 02-28-2015, 08:11 AM   #761

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bap View Post
rail,when is it ur coming back over here..?,,,i know it would be hard to leave such wonderful weather to come back now..

have a great day off huntski,,,,,what,s your son going fishing for with it below freezing ?...
He fishes a ProAm tournament series "Mr. Bass of Arkansas". Our lakes might get some ice around edges but never freeze up. These tournament fishermen disregard comfort.
Old 02-28-2015, 09:08 AM   #762

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Currently +6
Feels like -3
Suppose to get up to +21
So says our weatherman,
Its getting there.
Still finishing off the Air Pot from yesterday, still tastes good.
Yep Saturday. Going to try and replace the crank for the TV antenna in the MH today. Going to put on my New Wheel covers. Along with a new led lighted compass, Windshield or dash mount. I always wanted one. So I have 3, my knowledge, GPS, and the compass. I should be able to find the place now.
Think I will fire her up and the Gennie. Has started every time, all the way down too -10.
Have to install the new Battery on the Lawn Tractor today too. We might get snow so says our weather person.
That's all I got,
Tim
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 09:49 AM   #763

Country Coach Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Gooooood Morning!

41 here, sunny and feels like 65
High will be around 50.
Coffee made by the cup and as always it's perfect.

Will go out to the garage and sort today. Sell, give away, keep, throw away. I never knew we had so much stuff.

Taking two of the cars over to the detailer this week and getting them ready to sell.

The reality is setting in. I need another shipping container at our new base property for the shop tools until I can get the shop built. I can part with everything inside the house, but my tools?

Told DW if my tools can't go she may as well put me in a box and say words over my body. She said I can keep the tools or the 64 Nova SS. I told her she didn't love me anymore. She said she could have made me choose over the Jeep. Nova goes to the detailer this week. Still not sure she loves me.
1992 Country Coach Magna #4926 "Maggie" 25' Stacker "The Toy Box"
Facebook | IRV2[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old Car Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 01:37 PM   #764

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Old Car Nut,

She loves you.
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 01:51 PM   #765

Country Coach Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Yeah I know. She told me I can use the Nova $$ to get the stacker. Good grief they want a lot of money for those things.
1992 Country Coach Magna #4926 "Maggie" 25' Stacker "The Toy Box"
Facebook | IRV2[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old Car Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 03:33 PM   #766
bap

lol....my dw always hates mty jeeps,,,,,she says i pay more attention to them than her..
Old 02-28-2015, 08:31 PM   #767

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Evening
Back in Yuma. Great ski week. Had a great time with friends from all over.

Highway by Cedar City was terrible for about 100 miles. Came across a jack knifed semi and about a dozen cars in the ditch. Semi was really bashed in but it looked like the driver was OK. Jack knifed to the right so the passenger side was in pretty sad shape. Hope no co driver. All the cars looked like they drove in to miss the semi. Did not see any obvious damage.

Slow travel for about 3/4 hour. Rain by the time we got to St George and bare and dry by Las Vegas. Bit windy but the rest of the trip was good.

Sleeping in tomorrow.
Old 02-28-2015, 08:47 PM   #768

Fleetwood Owners Club
Gordon glad your home safe, since you'll be sleeping in tomorrow I'll say good night and good morning too!
Old 02-28-2015, 09:23 PM   #769

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Gordon glad your home safe, since you'll be sleeping in tomorrow I'll say good night and good morning too!
Thanks - and a good night and good morning to you as well.
Old 03-01-2015, 04:29 AM   #770

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning, Gordon, glad to hear ski trip was good, and the trip home wasn't too bad. Have a great day all.