Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-15-2019, 11:31 AM   #14407

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning;
Box was large. Sitting on the table did not seem to be that much until we started sharing. Filled a bunch of store bags. Had some for lunch. Wow! Just had to measure it - 2.5 cu.ft.

Trip to Barleens was great. Saw some of the performers last summer in Cody so had high expectations. The show and performances blew the expectations away. Show was over way too soon.

Have a great day.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-15-2019, 03:01 PM   #14408

A bushel is around 1 1/4 cu ft. ....2 bushels !!!
Old 02-15-2019, 09:24 PM   #14409

Carolina Campers
Hi all.

Thanks for asking how things are going.

Cycle 5 went well. The Nulasta shot went well on Wednesday.

Unfortunately, I have been pretty drug out Thursday and Friday. I hope that clears up soon, but the fatigue is accumulative as the Cycles progress.

I am feeling some neuropathy from the chemotherapy as well, which happens. Mainly it is causing my lips and finger tips to be numb, and messing with my taste as well.

I am not sure what that are going to do with Cycle 6. With the neuropathy and due to my numbers plateauing, they may take me off the chemo and let me recover for a while. We will just have to see.

Ted & Kathleen
tedgard01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:23 PM   #14410

Ted and Rail

Keep posting so I remember to keep you in my daily prayers. I see the ad on TV for Neulasta patch. Wonder if the insurance would pay for this? Very convenient to stay home the day after chemo.
sam-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 02:48 AM   #14411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Dewald View Post

Trip to Barleens was great. Saw some of the performers last summer in Cody so had high expectations. The show and performances blew the expectations away. Show was over way too soon.
If you liked that show. If you get a chance check out Silver Star Theater in Mesa.
The 2 theater are not connected. The owners of Arizona Opry got a divorce. Husband opened the Silver Star. Unfortunately he died. But the theater continues.
Old 02-16-2019, 02:50 AM   #14412

Rail and Ted. Prayers and best wishes for both of you to beat this.
Old 02-16-2019, 04:06 AM   #14413

I know this happens from time to time so I post this explanation for why pics sometimes rotate sideways in a post.https://www.howtogeek.com/254830/why...ectly-rotated/
Old 02-16-2019, 07:24 AM   #14414

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvpopeye View Post
I know this happens from time to time so I post this explanation for why pics sometimes rotate sideways in a post.https://www.howtogeek.com/254830/why...ectly-rotated/
I’ve never been interested in the sausage manufacturing business. About four paragraphs in I realized just how much I like bacon. I’ll leave sausage making to sausage makers.

Seriously, it was interesting. But I only have so many bits and I don’t want to waste them on details. I mean knowing how photos are aligned in a program might cause me to come up short when it comes to learning something necessary like chewing gum while walking.

It’s cool here in the Foothills this morning, fifty one with a high of sixty three today. If there is no breeze then it will be a chamber of commerce day. Breezy and it’s a chillin’ day. And if you’re coming to the Foothills today keep in mind that Foothill Blvd will be closed 8:00 am until 11:00 am for Hank’s Parade.
Old 02-16-2019, 08:05 AM   #14415

Harv
It is kinda mind numbing to me too.

I just remember people having it happen and not knowing why .

Reading just the hilights gives a rough idea of why .

Changing the right thing to fix it.....maybe later ......
Old 02-16-2019, 09:00 AM   #14416

Winnebago Owners Club
Good Morning;
Sun is up, clouds have burned off. Day will be great.

Patio party tonight. Patio heaters and propane fireplaces are grand. Hope the greenies don't ban those along with cars and airplanes!

Thanks for the photo tips Popeye. Just as easy to do it right if you know how. The photo posting on the forum could be easier. Perhaps a future update will make it so.

Thanks for the reference to the Silver Star. Will keep it in mind. They are a bit closer but wish they were closer or on the west side of town. Bus ride was about 5 1/2 hours each way.

Warming up so I am going to head outside.

Have a great day.
Old 02-16-2019, 01:40 PM   #14417

Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Dewald View Post
Good Morning;
Sun is up, clouds have burned off. Day will be great.

Patio party tonight. Patio heaters and propane fireplaces are grand. ... Warming up so I am going to head outside.
Have a great day.

Sounds like a great time!

Have fun and enjoy!

Ted & Kathleen
Old 02-16-2019, 03:58 PM   #14418

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Prayers for all that are ailing or healing , hoping all goes well for Ted and Rail!
Had myself a little scare today, I realized i'm not 25 and a 32 waist anymore
I was wearing a sweatshirt to add to my 64 yo bulk and attempted to crawl on my back under the dash on our Sunova to find out where the fasteners were for the drivers mirror. I didn't swivel the drivers seat and managed to get in there barely! Looked under and could not see anything for the mirror. I tried to get back out and my sweatshirt rolled up trapping me , tried to get it off and couldn't get my arms out of it! Knew nobody would hear me and had my first panic attack! Scared the crap out of me, till I managed to rotate the seat and force myself out, breaking the plastic thing around the steering column, (fixable)! Never again, if I go under the dash the seats are coming out! Bobby

'06 Itasca Sunova 8.1/4l85e, retired 90 Dakota Convertible Toad, 2015 Kia Soul (SunovaToad)
FastGlassMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 05:30 PM   #14419

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Bobby, where's the you tube video! LOL my son and I got a good laugh, (sorry couldn't help it)! We worked for a fellow that was deathly afraid of getting stuck in a car, how he worked on cars his whole life I don't know.
Old 02-16-2019, 06:06 PM   #14420

Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastGlassMan View Post
... Had myself a little scare today, ... attempted to crawl on my back under the dash ... and managed to get in there barely! ... I tried to get back out and my sweatshirt rolled up trapping me , ... Knew nobody would hear me and had my first panic attack! Scared the crap out of me, till I managed to rotate the seat and force myself out, ...
I’ve been in those situations myself... scary for sure. Glad you were able to get loose!

Ted

« Total Rebuild | - »