RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-16-2017, 09:54 AM   #127

I just purchased a 1989 mallard 35 foot Flight Leader, and have figured out most everything about it except Why are there two 30 amp shore lines coming from the trailer, they look factory installed any help?

PAPAKENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-17-2017, 05:31 AM   #128

35' is a big trailer - a park model? Does it have 2 roof a/c units, washer/dryer, big fridge, etc.? Many older homes only had / have 60 amp 220v service (2 - 110v feeds). What kind of breaker box do they feed? Only one 30 amp feed is probably not big enough to handle need.

STRONGLAND1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 09:33 AM   #129
Viv

House battery

I have a 1988 gulfstream sunsport looking for location of house battery
Viv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 09:40 AM   #130
Viv

Manual

I need a manual for a 1988 gulfstream sunsport
Viv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 10:09 PM   #131

Difficult to get repair manuals!

Up here in western Canada I had trouble locating even basic Haynes and Chilton manuals for our 1989 Ford E350 cutaway C class motorhome. I ended up getting one of each shipped next day from Texas but for $100!!!
Our local Canadian Tire stores would not order the books because people order them and never pick them up!
Arca lui Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:28 AM   #132

1995 Holiday Rambler Navigator factory spec's?

I love my motorhome. As soon as I walked into it I knew it was the one! Took it on many trips and gave it a lot of love. Unfortunately a divorce landed it in my back yard and since then it has been sitting...no use is beginning to show and I do not want it to sit and waste away.

I think I am ready to let my 1995 Holiday Rambler Navigator go. I have the manual, but it does not show any of the specs I would need to try to list this beast and I am not even sure how to go about this...anyone out there have this same unit that would share information on the specs for this unit and year?

I am not familiar with forums, or how to get back to this particular spot to see if there are any replies...! If you have something, or would be willing to help in any way, please email me!

bonnie@detailspro.com
Details is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:16 PM   #133

I need a owners manual for a Nemar Dutch Star 3865 any help would be greatly appreciated. thomaswfirth@yahoo.com
thomaswfirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 03:33 PM   #134

1996 Damon Intruder

Please help - NEW to the forum and need help -I have a 96 damon intruder I just bougth 2 weeks ago with a CSL - Cytech model 3000 dc load panel made in elkhart Indianna. It is loading down my batteries in the coach, I need a schematic for this panel and details on the 3 relays at the top of the panel.
irxrayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 08:47 AM   #135

I have a 1995 Dutch Star and have contacted Newmar, they denied my request for Newgal access because my RV is a year to old. Does anyone have any information on this coach? I can find nothing.
TheScottFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:51 PM   #136

I am unable to find any info on 1996 Damon Intruder 352B. Mainly need a schematic for the Charge/ Controller under the hood. Its calked "CLS Cytech DC3000. Ant ibfo would be greatly appreciated.

Wayne
irxrayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:07 PM   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottFam View Post
I have a 1995 Dutch Star and have contacted Newmar, they denied my request for Newgal access because my RV is a year to old. Does anyone have any information on this coach? I can find nothing.
Did you check here?
https://www.newmarcorp.com/owner-too...hures-archive/
'08 Jeep GC Overland.
RKins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 05:38 PM   #138

GBM older owners manuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobergs20 View Post
Just bought it for 1K, any info on how to get any 411 on this BEAST. Tim Louisville KY (502) 608-8321
Coachman has a site with owners manuals for many of the older rigs:

Coachmen RV - Manufacturer of Travel Trailers - Fifth Wheels - Tent Campers - Motorhomes
GBryers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 01:09 AM   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbreezzz View Post
Greetings all. I have most of all the original manuals that came with this rig when she was brand new. I have the owners manual, A 1985 forward controls owners and drivers manual, plus almost all the manuals for all the accessory that come with it ie..fridge,A/c,furnace,water heater,ice maker,stove,CB,leveling jacks. I will gladly scan and send to you if needed. If there is a page here I can post them there also.
I have a 1988 imperial and need the manual,also looking for wiring diagram.thank you.
Sean442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 01:20 AM   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbreezzz View Post
Greetings all. I have most of all the original manuals that came with this rig when she was brand new. I have the owners manual, A 1985 forward controls owners and drivers manual, plus almost all the manuals for all the accessory that come with it ie..fridge,A/c,furnace,water heater,ice maker,stove,CB,leveling jacks. I will gladly scan and send to you if needed. If there is a page here I can post them there also.
Do you still have the manuals if so is there a way I can get a copy

Sean442 is offline   Reply With Quote