Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-21-2014, 08:58 PM   #71

1984 Fleetwood Peace Arrow

Anyone have a chassis manual for this RV??? 1984 Fleetwood peace arrow with Chevy 454 big block...

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-22-2014, 05:12 AM   #72

I have all for a 1983 it is same for my 1985 pm me

Old 12-22-2014, 04:12 PM   #73

Does anybody have or know where I can get a hard copy of a service manual for a 1975/1977 Winnebago GMC class c. The on line version is unreadable. If not I guess I'll have to do it the hard way.
Old 12-22-2014, 04:40 PM   #74

Call or email Winnebagoo I am sure they will help you
Old 02-25-2015, 08:17 AM   #75

81 Coachmen Leprechaun

Hello. I just joined and was wondering if anyone has any information on a 1981 Ford Coachmen Leprechaun 22'. I have the generic Owners manual, not much help. I have searched the web, but can't find anything else. Any help would be much appreciated. I have already contacted Ford and Coachmen to no avail.
Old 03-01-2015, 02:25 AM   #76

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
1989 Terry Resort 5er

I am searching for wiring diagrams and RV specifications for my 89 Terry Resort.

I emailed FleetwoodRV. They emailed back saying they are Allied Recreation Group/Fleetwood RV. They said the trailers were manufactured through the trailer division of Fleetwood Enterprises, Inc. Not in business since March of 2009. ARG/Fleetwood RV said they were unable to assist me as they only manufacture motorhomes and have no info on trailers.

Does anyone know who I can contact to acquire RV specifications and wiring diagrams for my 5er?

Thanks,

Rich

r___r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 02:43 PM   #77
Community Moderator

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
In this link it will have general wiring of TT's not much else to help.
It came from this link that maybe of help also.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 10:21 AM   #78

1995 Spartan

I am interested in buying a repair manual for a 1995 spartan 33 foot diesel pusher, mountain master, motor home.Any diagrams would be helpful.
Old 03-09-2015, 02:34 PM   #79

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007";2447419][B][URL="https://www.google.com/search?q=12v+camper+trailer+wiring+diagram&tbm=isc h&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=VLbSUe7hN6vB4AOer4GY Cw &ved=0CDgQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=602
In this link[/URL][/B] it will have general wiring of TT's not much else to help.
It came from this link that maybe of help also.
Thank you very much for the links, 007.

Much appreciated,

Rich

r___r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:09 PM   #80

OWN: 1975 Dodge/Monaco (Caribou Mfg.) 24' Class C MH on CB300 Chassis.

HAVE: FSM for Powertrain & Chassis (1974 Dodge/Plymough B-van manual + 1975 Dodge/Plymouth B-van supplement, scanned and in .pdf format)

NEED: Manual (preferably factory) for coachwork.

Hopefully soon Nessie won't be our primary residence, and I can work on a refit instead. I'd like to know where everything is, so I can avoid little nasties (like running a drill through a wiring harness I didn't know was there, or somesuch.)

I know most of the appliances look like COTS parts, which works to my advantage (since I plan to replace most of that 40-year-old stuff anyhow. Heavy-duty refit of the coach is planned, and I'm considering adapting to OBD-II electronics and installing fuel injection for the engine - better fuel metering, and I can better monitor the engine. Since Nessie is pre-smog, I have a free hand to tune her and make her run properly /clean/ (instead of what the EPA and/or California merely /thinks/ is clean...)

PM with email addy if you'd like copies of the manuals I have. Please include incoming filesize limit, and download a copy of WinRAR while you're waiting (I'll send it as a "spanned RAR file," since I have more options to work with using the RAR format than I do with ZIP. And, WinRAR is a /far/ more useful utility...)

kthxbai!

JDK
Old 05-25-2015, 01:24 AM   #81

1986 Holiday Rambler Imperial

Greetings all. I have most of all the original manuals that came with this rig when she was brand new. I have the owners manual, A 1985 forward controls owners and drivers manual, plus almost all the manuals for all the accessory that come with it ie..fridge,A/c,furnace,water heater,ice maker,stove,CB,leveling jacks. I will gladly scan and send to you if needed. If there is a page here I can post them there also.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:21 PM   #82

Any information at all on the history of TravelMaster would be great! from original to present. I know they are no longer in business but any and all information is appreciated!
Old 06-25-2015, 02:00 PM   #83

newell

Can anyone help with propane problem on a 1982 Newell?
Old 08-02-2015, 10:53 AM   #84

Anyone have any information on a 1972 Champion? The link for the classic motorhome manuals says no luck anymore, and I plunked the down payment already, previous/current owner is a mechanic, and redid electrical, and mechanical (obviously lol), but hadn't had a chance to test or run the water or LP, I also know its a atwood/bowen g6a2 water heater system, with 6 gallon tank onboard, I could use some help before I do a trial and error method and end up spending more then I have on it