1. The pilot jets are clogged. Disassemble and clean.
2. there is a vacuum leak. Most systems have a vacuum canister just for that reason. If yours is broke or missing, get a new one. If you can't, or they're expensive, use a piece of 2-1/2" (or 3") pvc pipe. Glue and cap both ends. Get a vacuum one way valve from the auto parts store for one end, and a vacuum nipple for the other end.
3. Start by checking the brake pedal switch. That will stop CC.
4. They make battery switches for that. Charge all, run on individuals. I forgot what they're called.. but someone will chime in with it.
5. I get tingly all over too when I get in my motorhome! hahahaha. Ok, you have a bad ground between the motor, battery, and chassis.
2013 Itasca Sunova 30A
2006 Crownline 250cr
2012 Ram Laramie Longhorn