Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-17-2011, 10:31 AM   #379

Dan-It's a acid.If it holds,I wouldn't want to change both for another style.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-17-2011, 07:57 PM   #380

Vintage RV Owners Club
Hope it holds for you. I had planned to do some things on the truck but got lazy and laid out in the bed all day watching videos.... The clouds are in and the rain is coming in and snow on the mountains..All is good, Dan

Wallaby Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:46 AM   #381

Yeah Dan,going to the shop today.I'll check it out and let you know.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:30 PM   #382

Vintage RV Owners Club
I don't know where the Jimmy Johns Banner came from, but it is coverimg the post area and i am not able to remove it so i can see the posts or reply to it. Our monitor should be able to remove this, Dan
Old 12-24-2011, 05:02 PM   #383

Thumbs down

Now I had a minor stroke.Man-where does this stuff end??.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:10 PM   #384

Vintage RV Owners Club
Holy Cow!!! Man, What are you doing anyway!!! This is not the way to spend Christmas!!! Between you and Deb, I don't know who wants to be the scrooge?? Knock this kinda stuff off, I want to have a Merry Christmas This Year!!!! Geese...We both need better doctors. First me and now you.... Not fun.. Deb has developed a really bad reaction to cheese or any cheese product of any kind. She even gets sick when eating cheese puffs! I am glad i ate before her latest issue this time... This isn't even funny. Gary, Buddy you got's to get a better Doctor or something. I don't want you to end up missing in action. Sparks, from the other forum stopped moderating it and never came back on. he shows a member but we think he had to have died but no confirmation yet. One of the others on it has been checking on him but nothing so far.He was 69 back here a few weeks ago. He didn't have any family left so no was there to let us know what happened. I am hoping that KiWi can find out something for us.
You behave yourself!! Hope you can enjoy the holiday season with us here on the web. Later, Dan
Old 12-26-2011, 05:43 PM   #385

Vintage RV Owners Club
Gary, You OK??? Let us know, will you?? I am hoping you will be ok and ya can get back to the vehicles. I am banging mine up real good. I hope to have it banged out the rest of the way. I haven't taken any shots yet. I can tomorrow if i remember. Tired so i am getting off and laying down for a bit. Hope you are getting better fellow, Dan The other forum Julie said you are in prayers and we all hope you will get better, Dan
Old 12-26-2011, 05:47 PM   #386

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Lets not lose anymore IRV2 members please!
Old 12-27-2011, 07:44 PM   #387

Vintage RV Owners Club
i wonder if he's back in the Hospital?? He usually lets us know. Hope he is ok. Like Ragingbull said,..No more loss of members allowed here!!!
Old 01-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #388

Vintage RV Owners Club
Yo, Gary...u ok?? Happy New Year to you, Hope all is well, Dan and family
Old 01-20-2012, 06:48 PM   #389

Angry

Well I farmed out a intake gasket repair on my daily driver Astro van to what I thought was a trusted friend who has a shop.It wasn't leaking into the oil ,just externally.Within 2 wks I ended up with a rod knock on a van that before ran really strong.I am now driving the only thing I have left Baby.Damm.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:41 PM   #390

Vintage RV Owners Club
Aw man.. That really sucks!! Is that one of the motors you were building here what December i think?? I hope this "friend" helps to make it right!! Good luck fellow, You really need some!! Later, Dan
Old 01-20-2012, 08:12 PM   #391

No Dan.It isn't the 383.It's the van I count on to get around.I own two Astros.The Ole Yellar project van is in the shop.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:46 PM   #392

Vintage RV Owners Club
Like i said, I would see if he will fix it right this time! If not, if there is paperwork, you can get the law involved. This just sucks fellow. Haven't you had enough hell this year?? You need a good break from the bad, gee's, it only had a small mirror on it!!