Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-06-2008, 03:10 PM   #253

Quote:
Originally posted by Walkerbunch:
YAYAYAYAYA PICS!!!!!!!!! A lil naggin goes a long way(well unless I am naggin the hubby lol)
Chris

aaaaaaaaaa-questions????????.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-07-2008, 06:44 AM   #254

It looks cleaner than mine! I was trying to see how all the wires were.. IM BLIND what can I say haha. Besides today is my days I DONT HAVE TO THINK! I am gonna show hubby the batteries tonight. And see if he has any questions

Walkerbunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:18 AM   #255

Quote:
Originally posted by fleamarketer:

It is a new day isn't it??.Got any questions about the batteries set up-please post.
The interstate battery is the one for the engine that is mounted to a battery tray on the wheelwell.The battery you see below it is one of the two house deep cell batteries that is mounted in the tray that would normally be used for the engine.The single deep cell battery you see is the other house battery on the passenger side.The house batteries are in parall for 12volts and the interstate battery is one of the biggest you can buy.There is a switch overhead that you can use to start the engine off the deep cell batteries as a back-up.

Gary
Old 11-09-2008, 08:27 AM   #256

So I posted the pics.Then I explained.Then nada.Huh??.Is it something I said???.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:35 PM   #257

Vintage RV Owners Club
They have a kid problem right now...Sick kids take Priority!!!
Wallaby Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:49 AM   #258

Ok-but why am I always the last to know anything around here??.gezzzzz.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:23 AM   #259

Oh good lord, if it was only a kid. POpping in to say, Me sick Oldest sick hubby sick...Feel like we have been run over by 10 mac trucks.
uggg kill me, then my dumb*&& had to get up and take dog out this morn...to notice I did not shut RV door last night.. AND IT RAINED.
Oh he(( Im going back to bed, My stomach hurts, my back hurts, legs hurt, Sorry Flea, we have been throwing all night. No sleep. And just as soon as we got the youngest feeling better. We seem to be a sickie house right now.

Chris

Old 11-10-2008, 01:24 PM   #260

Vintage RV Owners Club
Hope you all get well soon!!! Dan
Old 11-10-2008, 05:33 PM   #261

Well guys and gals-old Gar got her dome.Yepper-that one is happly behind me now-well sort of that is.

Went to the Eastman School of Denistry(sp) today and found a Dr with the same mind frame as mine.Took out not one,not two,but yes,three teeth that had my face balooned up on one side. Now that behind me after suffering for three wks,all that is left is the recovery.Man now that is surely something I am looking forward to.After the recovery that is.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:58 PM   #262

Vintage RV Owners Club
Glad to hear you are feeling better, Dan
Old 11-13-2008, 04:19 AM   #263

Well the batteries seem very straightforward..Of course I am sure you had to add extra cables right? I don't see a emergency switch anywhere on our beast to switch over to another battery to start. But of course ya know ITS TO COLD to be out climbing in there lolol. But yay, I gotta go climbing around to figure out how to keep it from being broken into...... To much stuff going on around here lately.. Dan has the right idea. THe last time we had these brats on our property he chased them down in the car. Next time hes gonna get them while they are in the backyard..Shotgun with rock salt anyone??

Old 11-13-2008, 04:47 PM   #264

Vintage RV Owners Club
Right idea, Just make sure they have a Citizens Arrest in your state!! Another way to call it a cya clause.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:12 AM   #265

Well yesterday I put the RV "Baby" in enclosed storeage for pretty much the winter.Darn it,another yr gone by with slow progress.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:06 PM   #266

Vintage RV Owners Club
To bad you can't work in the inside of the coach! Bummer!!
Yes i am back, check my post in there build thread! Latr, Dan