Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-25-2012, 08:07 PM   #85

Vintage RV Owners Club
Wow, It looks like mine did before we started to rebuild this one. Am looking forward to another rebuild myself. I think the body and frame and exterior walls are ok. Like you i am in a holding pattern with the title. Takes about 3 months here in Arizona. I already have a plan for start-up but like you, waiting on the dmv for the title. Here they do things a bit different. they check the serial # and if it is a instate address or registered in state, they give you a contact name, address and if they have it a phone #. If there is no history they give you a bonded title. The first way is the easiest way. Good luck on your rebuild. Mine maybe be fall before i start up in it. I am working on a list to do while i am waiting. Good luck and look forward to seeing the progress, Dan

Wallaby Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-30-2012, 03:07 PM   #86

Progress!

Ladies and gentleman, I am proud to announce that stage one of title recovery has begun. keep your fingers crossed for me!

Old 04-30-2012, 11:26 PM   #87

Vintage RV Owners Club
fingers crossed!
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:58 PM   #88
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfaanijray View Post
Ladies and gentleman, I am proud to announce that stage one of title recovery has begun. keep your fingers crossed for me!
Good luck with your quest.
See My RV Upgrades
JohnRR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #89

went to the DMV today plans have changed for the better should be able to get the title soon! a redundant post but I was excited and though I should share
Old 10-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #90

Question Roof Question

So, as I'm ever so patiently waiting for this title I seriously need to do SOMETHING,ANYTHING with this roof I've gone through two heavy duty tarps that some how managed to tear down the middle. I have no idea what the previous owner sealed it with. What ever it is, it is thick and resembles a nasty caulk. I was thinking of covering it with kool seal and maybe closing off one of the roof vents.

Does one really need two vents (roof vent not pipe vent)?

Is there a way to seal off a vent?