Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-21-2017, 01:54 AM   #1

Old RV upgrade decision

Ive put so many upgrades that i just need help with one suggestion I Picked up a new laundry washer/dryer 1 unit and not sure what to do with the thing. A)Do i put it before the rear tires or after?
B)Have a great place that needs to be updated, because i have never used a pull out 12 inch spice rack, By the galley.

But and big but, my setup has this very old almost or vintage inverter just below it in there Which is one negative but I'm going to upgrade and make it easier to access (there is no way to look at or work on the inverter) the book i have shows outside door flap but got never put in i guess. Any how driverside before back tires or do i make the bedroom opposite side of the gen its new home? "Note This is a 85 titan single dual rear axle, [just a thought of mine is in the galley in front of the tires because im moving the inverter and traction might be a thing in some cases] but being about 150lbs the
Backroom opposite side might be better because of the water tanks being on the same side in the galley, And weight might be a issue for balance. See now, this dilemma beat me up and down any thoughts would be great and awesome. Thanks in advance for any input u's have... pictures on request if needed for visuals. P.S.S. I'm going to add a set of shocks to keep my rear stable either way.
titan85rv is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-21-2017, 09:12 AM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
My 2014 RV has a combo washer/dryer behind the single rear axle on the drivers side.
flywithcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 06:59 PM   #3

Mine combo washer/dryer is located in front of the rear axle...your choice. If in undecided maybe flip a coin.

“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.”93 Coachmen Pusher 38' 8.3Cummings, 6sp Alison. "Roy"
olcarguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
upgrade