Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-28-2011, 08:20 PM   #1

Pace Arrow Kitchen Counter Thing

We are guessing that the recessed round drive unit in the kitchen counter is for a bender. Where can we find us one of those blender pitchers that fit on the top ?
jedmundson is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-28-2011, 10:17 PM   #2

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedmundson View Post
We are guessing that the recessed round drive unit in the kitchen counter is for a bender. Where can we find us one of those blender pitchers that fit on the top ?
Hi!

I'm betting that the base is made by a regular blender manufacturer, and a jar from one of their countertop units will fit.
Are there any identifiers on the base?
Even if there are only numbers, it's surprising what you can get by
Googling, say, "blender/1234567"(or whatever).
Also, if you can post a picture of what you've got, one of us might recognize it and point you in the right direction...

Good luck!

Francesca
Francesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:06 AM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
On my '87 Windcruiser it's a NuTone 272 Blender. A replacement pitcher is a KC-GLB from Kitchen Center. All the sites I looked at show it on back order. Suggest you look at Ebay and Craigslist.
dgapilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:13 PM   #4

Its a Neutone multi-purpose drive base thing. Should it come on if I move the switch, or does it have to have a attachment locked into it first?
Old 10-03-2011, 04:43 PM   #5

There are a number of Nutone attachments on eBay, but hang on to your billfold. Just search for Nutone blender. I have the base unit in my rig and it works, but I don't have any attachments. I asked my wife if she thought I should order a blender or ice crusher, but she didn't think we would ever use them. There is a knife sharpener, a meat grinder, cake mixer, a food shredder, and a few other odds and ends for the unit. And, yes, mine turns on even if there is nothing in the unit.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:42 PM   #6

Thanks. We are thinking about redoing the counter top and just taking the base drive unit out. If I can not get it to come on then it probably is not worth keeping it. We can live without the blender.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:20 PM   #7

Thanks Quitewater. I got mine running and we agree about what we would ever need it for. Maybe a blender for drinks, I don't think we will be baking any cakes in the thing.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:22 PM   #8

Sorry Quietwater. I just can not get use to typing on this iPhone.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:27 PM   #9

LOL! I just got my first smartphone this week. It is a Sprint Photon. I'm trying to get my big fingers to work on the tiny virtual keyboard. I'm about to think that I want to go back to my flipphone. Having all that computer stuff at hand is pretty nice, but actually, all I really need is a phone.