Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 07-17-2015, 09:44 PM   #1
Parting Out Vintage 1972 Winnebago Indian (Eyebrow)

Hi Everyone, Jesse from Minnesota here.

Soon-to-be parting out this 23' 72 Indian. Here's the scoop. It was purchased new by a local mechanic and service station owner. My understanding is that he babied it, and it was parked outside his station much of the time. In 2001, he sold it to his neighbors for $4000. That is who I bought it from. They took 3 short trips the summer they bought it, all roughly an hour away. One night they were having drinks inside with some friends while at home. It was chili outside so it was running with the furnace on. Then it just died. Another mechanic friend of theirs said it has a bad voltage regulator. It has not moved since... The tabs expired in 2002. It has 93K on the odometer.

The motor is a Dodge 413. It has a Coleman furnace, Dometic Fridge, awning, clean looking Onan generator (I will have to check the watts). Any other questions, please ask. I was told everything worked. Anything that does not receive interest here will either be sold on eBay, or scrapped. ... Shoot me a price, or let me know what you are interested in and we'll go from there. Please give a little consideration for the effort required to remove said part(s). Thank you.

[img width=480 height=640]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a131/JAEMERSON_/DSC09647_zps8kzzrmf2.jpg[/img]

JesseMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-19-2015, 02:20 PM   #2
Could someone tell me how to edit this thread? Thanks
JesseMN is offline   Reply With Quote

parts, scrapping, vintage, winnebago