Rebuilding my 79 honey- deconstruction
Rebuilding my 79 honey
Last week I started the deconstruction of my RV. I have removed most of the driverís side interior and cabinets. So far it doesnít look good. The roof trusses at the refrigerator vent are rotted and pulled away. And the wall studs [if you can call them that] are what look to be rough-cut 2x2ís and they are not only rotted, but broke in several places. I was going to post photos and remove the rear sleeping area and furnace, but a 6mm kidney stone put everything on hold. The stone is stuck halfway down the ureters. Well after two days in the hospital and a ureteric stent and a doctors appointment this morning I donít think I will be doing much anytime soon. Ill keep you posted on it all.