All the trim & edging was reused. A fair amount of time was needed to clean the old stuff off of them, but they were reused. The docs on the webpage summarize where the materials came from Tweetys
for the roof material, cement, and edge putty. I got extra putty for the vents, etc. from them too. Our local lumber yard supplied the luan & the panel glue to hold it down. Our local RV parts wholesaler suppied the AC gaskets and new vents. Also in the docs on the webpage are links to others that did the same job before me that I used as reference.
It's not a hard job, just lots of hours. If I were to do it again, I'd find a location with a roof over it. We had a wet summer that year which severly limited our desired progress.