After much reading here on IRV2 how to fix handling issues with a P32 chassis I took a closer look at what was or could be worn out on the chassis. I decided to go with Monroe RV shocks and the front stabilizer. (found them on sale helped in that decision) Then I changed the sway bar bushings.
After replacing the worn parts we took the old girl for a drive this morning. We are having some stormy weather this morning and I wanted to see how it handled in the wind. Winds gusting up to 35, I was going 65 mph and it handled great. Vast improvement over how it handles before. No wondering on the road at all.
After the test drive I dropped it off at the brake repair place to have the hydro booster replaced along with a (preventative maintenance) new brake master cyld. The booster had a small leak and they had to remove the master cyld anyway. They will also change all the fluid in lines.