Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-13-2015, 06:57 AM   #1863
bap

man frank my friend,,,thats a bad hit...,,,thank god above it wasnt your head...
...i for the reason above landed well and it was actually on the driveway,,,but i do however still need to power wash that spot on there...lol
....thanks frank..for the well wishes..

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-13-2015, 07:02 AM   #1864

If it happened to me I would probably have to power wash my shivies.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:45 AM   #1865

Ya gotta love Willie , even if you hate country music .
Which I don't , "Ah made a lot of $$$$$ doin' country".
I wish I could play guitar as good as he can.

So , BAP , How's it feel today????
I love Gordon's scoring system
Old 04-13-2015, 09:31 AM   #1866

Country Coach Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Gordons comic relief has had me in stitches more than once, despite Jeffs misfortune, which thankfully did not result in serious injury.

I'm thinking no one would want to camp next to this crowd at a rally because of the all night laughter going on.

Terry - Sorry about the RA. Explains the knee issues. Your pushing through it all also explains how Eleanor knows full well nothing will hold you back.

I have to say, knowing Terry has had RA all this time makes it all the more remarkable that he accomplishes they things he does.
1992 County Coach Magna #4926 Magna Carta "Maggie"
25' Stacker "The Toy Box"
Old Car Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 11:34 AM   #1867

Winnebago Owners Club
Morning all;
I think we can all be proud of the things we have accomplished in spite of adversity. It is what makes us stronger, self reliant people with skill at adaptation and improvisation. We appreciate things more. It makes us unique - in a good way.

Terry Sorry for losing the day but the system flush seems to be working. Our daughter has RA and has gone through several operations on her hands so she can continue using them.

Any way I have some tasks to do before I can get out to start cleaning the yard.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 04-13-2015, 04:49 PM   #1868

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Afternoon, Home from the Infusion, The drug is called Rituxin, it is a crossover originally used to treat Lymphoma cancer, I was part of the original study to try it, it's complex and hard to explain here, basically it kills my immune system. In two weeks I get another then I'm good for six months. Bap/Frank, some times I think we need to wear a body camera then pics could make millions on America's Funniest, help pay for the dr. bills . Popeye, there is alot worse music then Country, I personally like the Oldies. Jay, Gordon does have a way with words (in a very good way) like his wisdom from many angles. Gordon, sorry to hear that your daughter has RA it can be very debilitating, it is hereditary and runs in families, I have to say I have had very good cutting edge Docs. and have been mostly under control so have been able to lead a "normal" life. Bout all for now it kinda wipes me out so catch all tomorrow, Have a great night.
97 International 4700 Tot'r
Harley1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 08:42 PM   #1869

Retired Fire Service RVer's
Terry,
Glad that it works for you, but sorry that you have to go through it.
bap,
Like the old saying goes, it is what it is, you just have to make the best of it.
Gordon,
Glad that Janet is reducing her pain meds, it won't be long that she will chase you around the house.
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 08:52 PM   #1870

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Terry,

Eleanor knew it was just a matter of time. Could have put out a trail cam and caught you earlier. I can guarantee you she was not surprised. Sometimes though, we just have to push irregardless and when you have been tied down long enough, it is long enough.

I get what you are saying about the size of the MH. The 27 ft one has a slide (or there is no way it would be long enough) but in looking at it I started checking out the 30 footers with 2 slides. My DH is more interested in shorter but agrees that a certain amount of space is necessary. We neither one are tiny but not huge either. Just like a bit of space.

I have sent 2 different people who had limited pics for more pics and did not get much more sent to me. Do people not realize that when you specify pics of and list all you want that sending 2 or 4 more pics won't cut it? If you want to sell something then give people something to look at or expect to not sell it. Are they trying to hide something?

I had found a 34 ft with 1 slide that would have been perfect but someone else got there first. Would have bought that one and it would have been in the driveway. Was only half of the budget I have set aside. You can tell when someone has taken good care of it and when they have not. I have learned enough now to identify several things and my eye catches it quickly now.

As you all say, I will find it. I am not willing to settle for something that is not right just to have a MH now instead of giving it the time to find the right one. If I was, I would have the wrong one in the driveway now.

Yep, just a matter of keep looking and being patient. Hope you all have a great evening and see you after w--k tomorrow.

Lynne
beamisl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:37 PM   #1871
bap

terry my friend sleep well tonight,,

and gordan ,,,sooo happy to hear janet is improving,,

as far as myself,,,no problem i would say i got lucky,,but it was from above that saved my driveway...lol,,just a sore shin bone...only hurts when i touch it...so i just dont touch it...lol

everyone have a great night,,and c ya in the morn.
...bap gone to bed myself.....lol
Old 04-14-2015, 05:57 AM   #1872

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning All, Much better this am, little rain this morn but going to be better 65* today . Frank, you said it, it is what it is. Lynne, I know what your saying someone wants to sell something and they take a couple of pics. of the front seats or something what? I want to see alot before I spend the time to go look in person. Its there, when you find it it'll be so much better for the hunt for it. Bap, glad all you got was a sore shin, with the weather getting better you can get after the other TT's and build them up, keep us posted on the results, you guys do good work. Have a great day all.
Old 04-14-2015, 06:47 AM   #1873

Terry,
Hope this morning has you feeling better and that you are ready to start puttering around doing things again.
Frank
Old 04-14-2015, 07:07 AM   #1874
bap

yup....havent had coffee yet,,,,cant c puterf dont know name.....going to the goodmornring thread to wake up,,,b back in a fdew.....
Old 04-14-2015, 07:32 PM   #1875

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Evening, Frank, a little slow today, but alls good, got a busy week all broke up with Dr. appointments and PT be glad when all I have is to work here at home again. Have a great night
Old 04-14-2015, 08:11 PM   #1876

Good evening to you Terry, I ended up spending 2 hrs grading the roads here at the park from the deluge that we had yesterday afternoon, so I didn't get much else done. Finished washing the roof yesterday, but still have to caulk a few places. You have to stop by noon to 1pm because the heat and humidity goes sky high, then the thunderstorms just open up unexpectedly. Not complaining, just why I don't work longer. Glad that you are good today, hopefully tomorrow will be even better.
Frank