Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-08-2015, 04:10 PM   #3263

Thanks Popeye. Since I'm the new guy I will have to pay my dues, just don't leave me on first oar too long

I'm also one who don't care what you ride either. I haven't had all of the different brands but have had a few.

Terry, wish I could offer help on the video but I have never uploaded a video to the internet.

gseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-08-2015, 07:45 PM   #3264

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Evening, Well if you all promise not to laugh and make fun I'll give you the link to the You Tube video . https://youtu.be/xDNDB008sMo. There you'll find a picture book video and a walk around and thru. It's 36 min long, so a little longer than I wanted, hopefully its not too boring. It is the first one I ever done so please excuse. I have had requests for pics and videos so here's both. Popeye, I bought a Straight Talk It was on sale for 9.99 so I figured I would try it.

97 International 4700 Tot'r
Harley1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:57 PM   #3265

Winnebago Owners Club
Hey Terry;
Well done. Many pictures that were not on the thread. Nice to see all of them.

You and Eleanor did a great job. Give yourselves a pat on the back and a hearty well done.

Looking forward to seeing it in person. Will be fun to camp with you and go for a ride.

Just curious to see what your final numbers worked out for weight.
Old 09-09-2015, 12:26 AM   #3266
RVM#87 / Senior Member

Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Dewald View Post
Hey Terry;
Well done. Many pictures that were not on the thread. Nice to see all of them.

You and Eleanor did a great job. Give yourselves a pat on the back and a hearty well done.
Well said Gordon, I totally agree. For not having done a video or collage before you did very well Terry. From you I would have expected as much though. I've made videos for exGFs parents 50th wedding anniversary so I know how much work went into the making. Thanks for the recap. And again GREAT WORK all the way around!
Retired & perfecting procrastination!
DieselTech39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 05:34 AM   #3267

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning, Gordon, Ken, Thanks! Gordon, I'm sure we will get together we plan on using it as much as we can, I didn't weigh after I weighed it the first time, so I will after I get the other TV done so I will know what it is.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:45 AM   #3268

Retired Fire Service RVer's
Gordon,
Are you going to try to come down to Jay's in Ok on the 4th of July? When you get to see Terry's TH in person, you will be amazed at how well that it really turned out.
George,
That's cool, next time we are down that way, I will give you a shout so maybe we can meet and have a cup of coffee or whatever.
Frank
Franka548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 08:33 AM   #3269

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Terry and Eleanor,

Very nice and the video was great. Hope you get a few nice trips in before winter hits you there. Thinking about winterizing ours sometime the first two weeks of October. Not sure how soon you have to do it at your location.

Nice job, Lynne
beamisl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:29 AM   #3270

Terry, great video. Debbie and I just watched it.

I've told her about it a number of times, but now she truly gets it as we watched beginning to end. It is a shame there is no Honda red in the design, but we were able to see beyond that!

L.
Lloyd in S.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:43 AM   #3271

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd in S.C. View Post
Terry, great video. Debbie and I just watched it.

I've told her about it a number of times, but now she truly gets it as we watched beginning to end. It is a shame there is no Honda red in the design, but we were able to see beyond that!

L.
Lloyd - Honda red would have looked good. But you know Terry was talking about some upgrades in the future. Perhaps a color change is in the works!!! LOL
Old 09-09-2015, 09:47 AM   #3272

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franka548 View Post
Gordon,
Are you going to try to come down to Jay's in Ok on the 4th of July? When you get to see Terry's TH in person, you will be amazed at how well that it really turned out.
Janet and I are discussing it. It is a 4000+ mile round trip for us and we are limited to the number of days we have in the US.

I am sure we will be running into Terry and Eleanor in the not to distant future. Once Eleanor retires Terry has expressed a desire to travel to the SW. That will not be too far from us at some point so Janet and I will make a point to get to their location.

I estimate the TOT'rTOT will be running next summer so I see them starting to travel the winter after this one. I will be trying to convince Terry to move the rig south and have Eleanor fly to the location for vacation until she is retired.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:01 AM   #3273

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Day All, Lynne, Thanks, I probley will winterize as soon as we know we won't use it anymore this year, just so I don't get busy and forget.........plus we could be 80 degs one day and the next 20 degs the swings can be dramatic as fall comes in. Lloyd, Thanks, glad it cleared up some things, if it looks like it works I might get a better camera and do some when I up grade and or the new TV, which by the way the new pick up date is Thursday afternoon. Maybe there can be a red room in the TV............Hmmmmm, Naaa somebody might get the wrong impression . Gordon, we will be traveling I hope every summer somewhere now, so you never know where we might turn up, next year is booked, but the following hasn't. Gordon, I'll let you take THAT up with Eleanor !!
Old 09-09-2015, 06:05 PM   #3274

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley1994 View Post
Gordon, I'll let you take THAT up with Eleanor !!
OK - I am willing to try so long as there is a small chance of success. Send me your phone number and I will give her a call. Probably best if we were talking face to face though.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:16 PM   #3275

Terry, just watched the video. I like the way it pulled everything together. Getting to see all of the pics and video together was great.

Frank, sounds good when you get down this way let me know and we can get together.
gseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 08:43 PM   #3276

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Terry,

I have been following your project for about a year now and just watched your video and am completely impressed. You and your wife had great vision and turned it into something you can be very proud of knowing that it is your own creation. My wife and I just bought our fourth RV and even though it is much newer than yours, I highly doubt that the craftsmanship is even close to yours. Congratulations!

Jerry

chappgj is offline   Reply With Quote