Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-22-2015, 02:54 PM   #1331

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I used to believe in the Tooth Fairy but learned to take better care of my teeth.

I still believe in Santa Claus, because I live with him. Kind of hard to not believe. We have collected rocks all over in our travels but never heard of a sex stone.

Harley, have heard of the other stones though with being wet or white. The problem with them is when they are dry they are not so reliable.

Lynne

beamisl is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-22-2015, 05:46 PM   #1332

Melissa is in the other room talking to the area Storm Spotters on her ham radio.

You'd think she was a kid that had a new toy by her excitement.

I finally got a good nap out of the way that's been nagging at me.

Now I want some Blue Bell ice cream
.........Mooleniuem Crunch is my favorite!

Old 02-22-2015, 06:32 PM   #1333

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Evening, Popeye, that's a good one . I'll have to get me one. Curtis, My father was a health nut his whole life, I guess it worked for the most part never did see him sick much, he took honey and apple cider vinegar everyday, not sure on the amounts I don't think it was alot but he had a regular routine, he built a log cabin when in his 70's, by himself, I wired and plumbed, put the roof on, but the biggest part he did, including cutting the trees and using an Alaskan sawmill to make the trees ready. I think that's great that Melissa doing the weather spotter gig, alot of first alerts come from that sort of thing. Lynne, the dry rocks mean its fair to partly cloudy, or something like that ....... We do cover a verity of subjects here , someday I might even work on my TH again . This week is pre op appointments, ect. Have a great night all.
97 International 4700 Tot'r
Harley1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:36 PM   #1334

Winnebago Owners Club
It is +3 in Salt Lake City. Snowed a foot the last couple days so there might be a turn or two in powder hiding in the woods.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:30 AM   #1335

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning Everyone, 3* and dropping this am, after 34* yesterday today is going down, negative temps and -20's wind chill. Gordon, sounds like your going to have some fresh powder for your ski trip, have fun. X rays for me today, and a trip to the vampires for blood removal. Have a great day all.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:43 AM   #1336

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Wow, Terry, that is cold! You need to get all of that out of the U.S by March 25, 2015! That is when we will be landing in Phoenix! I am sure the weather out there will be great, but I sure do not want to run into any of the white stuff on our tour! We have the ticket's booked, 3-25-15 to 4-24-15! I am getting excited to do some MH'ing! Hope I remember to drive on the right side of the road!!!!
Well, I hope the vampires are gentle with you, I know how that goes for sure! I have to go back myself the 15th of march, and see them (vampires) and then the Dr.'s after I give blood. In my hospital, I can give blood in the morning, and see the Dr. that afternoon, and he has the results! Try that in the U.S.?
Hope everything goes as planned with your surgery, and you heal quickly! I'm sure you will be up and real soon!!! Rail!
Old 02-23-2015, 10:12 AM   #1337

Monaco Owners Club
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that not much progress has been made recently?

castrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 10:22 AM   #1338

Country Coach Owners Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Another good day to do research online and enjoy a cuppa Joe.
Good morning all
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Coffee_Love.jpg.crop_display.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	86817  
Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
Old Car Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:22 AM   #1339

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Afternoon, Rail, we will do our best to have nice warm weather and no storms for you . Castrol, you would be right, if you haven't read back a few pgs. I need to have a knee replaced, so am not able to do much, what I am doing is getting most of what I will need to finish when I am able, so stay tuned. by the end of march I hope to be building again . Jay, that's way too clever in the morning, kinda cool too.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:22 AM   #1340

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley1994 View Post
Good Afternoon, Rail, we will do our best to have nice warm weather and no storms for you . Castrol, you would be right, if you haven't read back a few pgs. I need to have a knee replaced, so am not able to do much, what I am doing is getting most of what I will need to finish when I am able, so stay tuned. by the end of march I hope to be building again . Jay, that's way too clever in the morning, kinda cool too.
Oh no! That sucks about the knee. I was literally just cleared my my doctor yesterday to use my shoulder how I want after having it rebuilt. Horrible. I hope the knee heals quickly. I still have limited range and no strength from November.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:44 AM   #1341

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Morning Everyone, Castrol, I had two left shoulder reconstructions, last time doc said we can't keep doing this, so I really followed the PT instructions and stopped doing something that I knew would hurt it. I used to be a pro archery shooter, (ranked in top 100 in the world) walked away overnight haven't picked up a bow since, not even to hunt. But I have full motion and good strength, hope to keep it that way, so don't give up, with alot of work you can get there. I had the left knee done so if it goes like that one I should be good to go in a little while. I'm using the time for research on the solar system and electrics then ordering what I need so I'll be ready. Take care have a great day all.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:38 AM   #1342

Winnebago Owners Club
Talked to a fellow on the ski hill yesterday. It was his first day since having both knees replaced. He said he had a great day. Did one knee at a time the first one a year and a half ago. He was all SMILES.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:38 AM   #1343

You know Gordon I think it all boils down to attitude. My 40 yo daughters FIL just had his second knee replacement done the before Thanksgiving and he moves like an old man still. He's always walked slow and spends most days on.the computer or watching TV. I'm 4 years older than him and I still ride cross country bicycles and work out in my gym. Getting ready for some kayaking trips and motorcycle rides this summer.
I'm 64 going on 46!

Happy Skiing! One of my old hobbies I no longer do , because Melissa can't anymore.
Old 02-24-2015, 12:18 PM   #1344

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Good Afternoon, Gordon, That's always good to here when someone has a great outcome from any kind of surgery. Curtis, I agree you have to be willing to do whatever to get back to where you want to be, my PT people like me because I don't complain I just say to do or tell me what to do and I do it, with all my injuries that I needed PT for I have full movement and am able to resume what I want to do, I guess that's all I can ask for. Enjoy the skiing, Curtis, how's the ice? hope its getting better.