Join Date: Jan 2013
if im not sure,,,i wait,, at least 48hrs,,,unless its a no brainer deal..
and like hammer said,, u can fix it just about anyway u want,,,no different than remodeling your house...lol
and beamis is correct also,,,there are tons of nice MH,s out there at very good prices now,,this time of year around here is buying time,,,spring summer and fall are selling time,,,
my advise if you buy make sure its been below freezing temps for a couple days,,and i like looking while its raining,,,will show any leak issues,,,
our first buy was made during the winter and it had been below freezing like forever,,as soon as it warmed up for a few days,,,well the floor was soft in a couple areas and the roof had a couple leaks,,--thats when i found out how much i loved working on rv,s...done a complete roof job on her and put down new flooring we actually lived in it for a year turned around and sold it and even made a profit on it..lol...it was a 93 fleetwood southwind 30A..
the DW and i also found that it was a little big for us and then we started picking up vintage tt,s and fixing them up,,,we did sell one made a little cash on that one to now we have 3 the newest one being a 66...lol..if there to far gone to put back original we just fix them the way we like it,,,but we love the little 10ft to 16ft oldies they fit us great...
sorry for rambling,,,,just saying there are so many options to go with...
best of luck on what ever you decide.....the main thing is....if the DW isnt happy noone is happy....lol