Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:02 AM   #155

[QUOTE=wildbill001;1366993]Rockman1: Which monitor is that? I think I used a similar one, if not the same and am having some issues with it losing power while driving. Not sure if it is the camera or the monitor or both.

Amazon.com: 7 inch TFT Color LCD Car Rear View Camera Monitor Support Rotating The Screen and 2 AV Inputs: Automotive

Wildbill001...I ordered this monitor from Amazon...I would check my wiring...first time I fired it up it would not work...wiring was not making a good connection...pretty good monitor for the price.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-11-2012, 09:48 PM   #156

Fleetwood Owners Club
You hit the nail on the head--bad connection. Discovered with the help of my brother. I now know what I will be doing tomorrow.

OH, had to adjust the folding shower curtain rod by cutting about 1.5 in off so it would fold correctly. Still like how it works.

Drilled a hole in the floor to run an RG-6 cable for satellite box (94 Southwind wired with RG-59). Was a little scary at first but missed anything important.

Old 11-11-2012, 10:04 PM   #157

Vintage RV Owners Club
Whew! Just in the nick of time we borrowed an air compressor and got the water lines blown out and antifreeze poured in. Froze today around noon. Now... I need to get out there and put it back together (table, cushions, etc.) and brush the dog hair off chairs, and vacuum it so it is ready to go again come spring.
MartySQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:12 AM   #158

after a great camping week i winterized it today doing the air blowout on the water lines to the sinks and toilet, poured antifreeze in the drains and fresh water tank and ran the pump, spread a whole box of bounce dryer sheets throughout the camper and made sure she is all clean and ready for use in the spring.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:42 PM   #159

Adjusted the low idle and replaced the air filter. Getting ready to use it this weekend, not ready to winterize just yet.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #160

Did the winter blowout too.
DonDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #161

Getting ours ready for a 5 day thanksgiving camping trip...
Old 11-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #162

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
wash and wax
Previously a 2002 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37A and a 1995 Safari Trek 2830.
vsheetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:40 PM   #163

National RV Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Sold it!!!!
GNP99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #164

out in it watching TV

Well I am out in my drive way sitting in the old motorhome dreaming of places to go and things to fix and add. Wishing I felt better to get moving. But sure feels good to just sit in here and have a glass of wine or beer and thankful I finally have my own motorhome I like it. Riding a motorcycle use to be a like short vecation to old and sick for that but this is not to bad of a replacement for that. I live a block from the freeway out here in the country sure want to get her on the road and go where the palm trees grow. I'll save up a few more dollars and then get all the stuff done and I will be out there. hope to see you out there also. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. So what I did to my motorhome today was just enjoy it. k . Peace
Old 11-18-2012, 07:40 PM   #165

Oil change, fluid top off, driving lights check (work to be done)
Old 11-19-2012, 10:50 AM   #166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecmusic View Post
Well I am out in my drive way sitting in the old motorhome dreaming of places to go and things to fix and add. Wishing I felt better to get moving. But sure feels good to just sit in here and have a glass of wine or beer and thankful I finally have my own motorhome I like it. Riding a motorcycle use to be a like short vecation to old and sick for that but this is not to bad of a replacement for that. I live a block from the freeway out here in the country sure want to get her on the road and go where the palm trees grow. I'll save up a few more dollars and then get all the stuff done and I will be out there. hope to see you out there also. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. So what I did to my motorhome today was just enjoy it. k . Peace
HMMMmmm - I thought *I* was the only one who enjoyed sitting out in our "Kingdom-on-wheels", just looking around - and dreaming...
Gary - K7GLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:59 AM   #167

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Had some driver side windshield chips repaired. Insurance company would have replaced it if I demanded. But; I figured pulling a 16 year old non-leaking windshied may lead to unwanted adventures. BTW, in Florida, with windshield comprehensive claims, deductible is waived.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:19 AM   #168

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecmusic View Post
I like this.