Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2 Member Memorial
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-08-2007, 03:18 PM   #15

Pat, what a wonderful tribute to your dear husband. I'll bet he's watching over you and your boys and bragging about you to every RVer who comes to Paradise Park! "Look what my family's doing now!"

Thank you for updating us all.
Come on out to Caverns of Sonora west of San Antonio, where we are workamping and visit us sometime.

97 Winnebago Adventurer
taletellers is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-18-2007, 07:13 PM   #16

Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
First time I met him, he was grinning like a kid, because his wife just made two passes thruogh the rally field at Odetah campground driving the truck and camper. We miss him very much. Good luck to Patty and the kids.

MikeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:01 AM   #17
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi Patty & Boys,

I know it has been a few years since we last saw each other, but wanted you to know we still miss Bill, he was always smiling and loving life, always a pleasure to be with!! I also wanted you to know there is not a NorEaster Rally that goes by, where someone does not mention him and wonder how you all are doing. Do you think any of you will be joing the NorEasters for any of our Rallys??
Old 02-28-2007, 02:34 PM   #18

Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Hi Patty, Kevin and Brian,
I was glad to see your wonderful tribute to Bill. It sure brought tears to my eyes. Al is right that we always mention Bill and you and the boys at our rallies. It's hard to believe that it's been 4 years. I hope we will get to see you again sometime. The boys sound like they are doing well. We think of you...
Old 03-01-2007, 02:44 AM   #19

This is one of the pics I took when we camped with Bill in Conn.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:14 AM   #20

Location: Atlanta, GA. , South Beach, FL. Naples, Fl , Coral Gables,FL.
Our prayers go to your family . He will be missed.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:51 AM   #21

Hi All!! This is Patty. I enjoy visiting the forum and reading the latest posts in Bill's memory. A quick update before I dash out the door to my classroom. Kevin will be graduating from high school next month! He is getting ready for his senior prom. He's been going with a lovely girl for almost 10 months now. He's working two part time jobs (delivering pizza and a tuxedo store). He will be going to Suffolk Community College for 2 years and transfer to Stony Brook University and finish his last 2 years there. He said he's like to be an elementary school teacher like me (proud mommy!) He drives a 1997 Ford Explorer. Bryan is busy with basketball ( as spring league). If he gets any taller...(LOL). He is going to 11th grade in Sept. and doing very well (on honor roll). I am very proud of both of them. To My Nor'Easter Friends...the "Demon Spawn" live! The boys still laugh about that phrase! With both boys getting so much older, it is getting harder to get them to camp anymore. I basically have to stay on Long Island because Kevin works part time and will go full time after school. As good as they are, I won't leave them home alone ( I remember the things I did when my parents left us alone...LOL). There is a great local campground that is surrounded by ocean on one side and the bay on the other. I live at the beach each and every day and it's cheap too...$22 per day. It has water and electric. I spend almost the entire summer there and it is only a 10 minute ride from my home. As for the great guy I met 2 1/2 years ago...he is going to be moving to Babylon (Long Island, NY) and we have been looking for a bigger home to accomodate his 2 demon spawn and my two also. It is exciting. I am looking forward to sharing my life with him when we're married...he is wonderful. He is a doctor (internal medicine) and has a great sense of humor. I believe Bill is watching over us because I can't believe it's possible for me to have found love again after Bill. It's almost as if he hand-picked Luc for me and the boys. Luc likes camping too! The boys really like him and my mother-in-law has given her seal of approval also (though it must have been hard for her). I miss seeing all of you when we camp. We have many fond memories of all of you. Perhaps we'll meet up again (I will contact you when the boys are a bit older and i can leave them...does that ever happen???). It would be great to see you all again! Hey Frankie...do you have any lobsters left??? My best to all of you and thank you again for your prayers and thoughts over this forum! Patty and boys
Old 05-03-2007, 03:38 AM   #22

Patty, Lobsters are on me,just will cost you some free medical advice from Luc . You are awsome,Karen and I are very happy for you.I am very sure Bill is looking out for you and the kids. And I know what you mean about leaving kids home alone,no matter how mature or old they are.If we are ever in the area we will get in touch with you.Keep posting

Old 05-03-2007, 07:58 AM   #23
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Patty, Thank you so much for sharing your continued life's story with us. We sure do appreciate being on your favorite's list. We to are proud of how the "Demon Spawn" have turned into fine young men. I'm sure they will continue to do their father's memory proud and be a blessing to both you and Luc in the near future.

Please keep in touch.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 12:45 PM   #24
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hey Patty & Boys,

As always it is good to hear from you, Frankie & Driver are 10000000% right you are awsome, and we are also proud of the boys!! Also happy to hear things are going well for you & Luc! It is also nice that you found someone to share your life with, that also likes what you and boys like! Looking forward to camping with you guys again. Don't forget you & Luc can always volunteer to be wagonmaster & mistress for a rally out on looooooong IIIIIIsland! However just to let you know the group has grown some since you last camped with us, I think our spring rally is up to like 28 rigs!!Please continue to keep us updated!! Enjoy the summer at the beach !!
Old 10-11-2007, 08:50 AM   #25

Hello To All My RV Buddies! This is Patty (Crossroads2). Sorry I haven't written in a while (since last May). We were very busy with kevin's h.s graduation, prom, 18th birthday, and HUGE party for his 2 special events! Can't believe one half of the "Demon Spawn" is now 18!! He's doing well so far at Suffolk Community College. He's still with the same sweet girl for 15 months now!! He works at a bicycle shop fixing and putting together bikes (he loves bikes!). He is an excellent rider (all sorts of tricks that drive me crazy as a mom!). Bryan, the other hald of the "Demon Spawn" is now 6'2". He is 16 1/2 (17 in March). He is playing football, basketball (right after football), learning to drive (has his permit), and doing very well in school. He falls in and out of love very few weeks (sometimes days...LOL). Bryan works part time in CVS pharmacy too. Luc and I have been together for 3 years now. He is terrific. We're just waiting for someone to buy his house now and then we will put my house up for sale and buy a bigger one. I still teach fifth grade and totally enjoy my career (nine years already!). I still have the 2004 Gulfstream Conquest (30 footer). I am thinking of selling it and downsizing or going for a motorhome. Know anyone who might be interested? We went to Lake George RV Park and Strawberry Park, Ct this summer. Of course we still camped at Cedar Beach Marina Campground a few times this past summer. It's time to winterize the trailer now. It's going to get cold beofre we know it and last year, I foolishly waited to get it winterized and the pipes froze in some areas...$800 later!!!! Ouch! Anyway, it was wonderful to read your posts. I miss seeing you all. We had some great times. Lots of laughs. Hey Frankie...I'll look forward to the "Lobstas" (lobsters to all the rest of us...LOL). So good to "chat" again! Love, Patty and the boys
Old 10-11-2007, 12:43 PM   #26
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi Patty, Boys & Luc,

It is so good to hear from you again, and don't worry about it being long between chats! We all know & understand how bussy life can be!! It is funny in a way that you posted right after we all got back from our fall NorEaster Rally, since I just saw some pics of Bill in a scrap book of rallies that Lynnvt has been keeping. Glad all is still going well for you all, and we look forward to seeing you all at a rally again one day!!
Old 10-11-2007, 12:51 PM   #27

Glad all is well up here too.Like Al said,it would be great if you made a rally someday. Karen says Hi and congrats on the kids,for doing a great job.

Old 10-14-2007, 02:18 PM   #28

Patty;

Great hearing from you again! I can not belive the "boys" have grown so much. You have done a great Job!!

Keep in touch

Jack