Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2 Member Memorial
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #15
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
We will put you and Ralphie in our prayers Janice.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #16

Is that the one across from Silver Springs Park?

Old 01-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #17

Coastal Campers
Our deepest sympathy to Jan and family. Our thoughts are with you at this time.
Sharon and Jon
Jon and Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #18

Even though we all new this day would come there is still a deep sadness in the hearts of the Boomers.
Ralph lived his life to the fullest. He tried to be the first to the Rally so he could assist you in setting up or making sure that everything was going as planned. Ralph was always supporting IRV2 with signs and handouts to anyone that asked about it, he was their greatest supporter.
Janice and Family the love Ralph has shown you and the rest of us will never be forgotten. He will always be with us wherever we camp.
Ralph keep the campfire burning,

Audi Wendt
TheCapt aka Derek
RVLivin Moderator
Old 01-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #19

Our sincere thoughts & prayers to Ralphie`s Family, We never had the pleasure of meeting but on joining boomers
were welcomed by the Boss Himself even
tho he was out of camping, A Very sad loss to Florida Boomers, A Honor Ralphie Rally, would be A Nice tribute,
Any Sugestions Boomers ? His favorite
Campground ?, Lets Hear From ya Folks

Bob & Moira Chapman (scottybob)
Discovery
Old 01-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #20

Thank you Isabel. I have been so comforted by the warm words from people we've met along the way. I'm so glad that you got to know my sweet Ralph. Hope you and Joe are well.

Janice
Old 01-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #21

Memories are forever,
And Jim and I will have many Of Ralphie's, and the many rallies we shared together, and rally is what Ralphie liked to do, first to be there and almost last to leave, forever helping every Florida Boomer as they arrived.
Jim and I met Ralphie and Weezie at Rock Crusher Canyon around 2001 and we were invited to join the Boomers. Ralphie and Jim where the alabama boys. We are forever greatful for that meeting.
Janice and family you have our deepest sympathy and prayers.
Jim & Carolyn
Old 01-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #22

Sima and I were saddened to learn of Ralph's passing. Yet, we are glad that he is no longer suffering.

I remember that first Florida Boomer rally. We caravaned together from Gainesville, our former home. Ralph was a take charge guy and had a large cardboard sign in the bed of his pickup to alert all first time Boomers of our location.

Ralph, Janice, Sima and I took several camping trips together both before and after the Boomers formed. We had lots of good times together.

Back in Gainesville Ralph was a good friend always ready to help out If he could.

Janice, we look forward to visiting with you in October when we're back in Gainesville.

Fulltimers! - Currently in Gainesville, FL - working as Webmaster & Special Projects Manager
Digital Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #23

Country Coach Owners Club
Barb & I send our prayers to the Hamilton family in this time of loss. Janice, we hope the support of your Boomer family will help you get through the days ahead.

Having met Ralph at our first Boomer gathering in 2002, I quickly discovered he was the heartbeat of the group and always went out of his way to make everyone feel welcome. Hopefully, he is making plans for that one big Boomer rally we will all one day attend.
Roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #24

Florida Cooters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Our deepest sympathy to Ralph's family. We feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to know him. Ralph will long be remembered by his camping friends.

David & Jo Ann Nichols
Old 01-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #25

No one was more a Florida Boomer than Ralphie. He always,always looked forward to our rallies. As the first one there to make sure that we all got our spots, helping getting each of us in and leading us into getting our activities in line--Yes, he is the BOSS. Ralph was also great a being the first to join in on a joke and loved every minute of it.

Janice--my heart goes out to you and hope you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Your Florida Boomers are here for you and all you have to do is call--we will be there.

Ralphie--rest assured that we will watch out and protect Janice & Missy for you.

Keep the campfire burning until the rest of us meet up with you.

Robin
Old 01-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #26

What about Silver River SP in Ocala?

They have beautiful cabins and we have had a family reunion there and we were the only ones in our camper!

Jody
Jody & Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #27
Moderator Emeritus

Texas Boomers Club
Please accept our most heartfelt condolences.

Rusty and Sandy
2014.5 DRV Mobile Suites 38RSSA #6972
Come join us on a TEXAS BOOMERS rally!
RustyJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #28

Hi everyone! First, I want to say that Ralphie would be thrilled that you're all still here!! And also thrilled that I found my way back. A lot of things have kept me away, but mainly my darn computer had it's IP address changed or something like that (?) with all the people using it during August. I couldn't log on even with a new password. Anyway, here I am. I want to thank you all for all your kind words, flowers (they were beautiful), cards, and gift to the American Cancer Society. I especially want to thank Jim and Carol and Rick and Cheryl for making the trek to Ralph's funeral. Even though I was pretty out of it those days, I do remember seeing you guys! I am still feeling lost and incredibly sad to have lost my very best friend, but I know that God will see my through. A few of you have told me that you want to have a Ralphie memorial rally. I have looked into one campground in Ocala, but the rates are way too high. If anyone can think of a place and time, I think it's a great idea. I just need a place that would have a cabin for me to stay in. Love to you all here in Florida and around the country.