Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Canada Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-23-2006, 07:59 AM   #57

WOW!! This weather is great. I think I will load up and go camping this weekend. 12-13C in the daytime this weekend.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-23-2006, 08:34 AM   #58

Well, Novi, would Bushman have had those nice temps for his waxing? & how long have you had it?

I heard a rumour that next week is going to be warm over here. What can we expect?

Right now, it's sunny about 3'C. Everyone who can is outside soaking it up.

Little Kopit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 09:45 AM   #59

LK Bushman is about 115 km (70 miles) from me so we get the same weather usually. Expect at least another 4 days of this bright sunny comfortable weather. Yes, I think it is headed your way.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:00 AM   #60

Hmm, Forecast for Monday doesn't have it. Then I count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and that includes Saturday, Dec. 2. Hey, you know I wouldn't mind.

Mind, after that I'll be about ready for SNOW!!!!

Somewhere in December I'll start wanting SNOW very badly

Old 11-23-2006, 11:14 AM   #61

Give Me till the 12 day of DEC.then You can have the white...I will be in the warmer area by then if all goes well..Bushman LOL and the Molly is getting deeper in Her sleeping bag at night and She has been preening a fuller fur coat so I think She knows its going to be a cold winter.See She is one smart little critter and is getting ready for winter She may not remember Yuma and I can't talk Ferret to tell Her LOL..Bushman
Old 11-23-2006, 11:33 AM   #62

Methinks you didn't adopt a ferret young enough Bushman. Language skills are better developed at a young age!!

As for my multilingual skills, they include feline. & I'm not kidding.

Old 11-23-2006, 11:51 AM   #63

Well L.K. I will send You Molly's or Our phone # and You call Her and explane about the plans for the 3 of us going to Yuma on the 9 of Dec.O.K.what do You think ? ? ? LOL..LOL..We have fun do We not Bushman Molly was 7week's when She came to live with Us
Old 11-23-2006, 11:30 PM   #64

But Bushman, you were too old to learn Molly's language. I learned cat as a kid. Since I carry dog scent these days, cats don't always recognize me a congenial soul, until I speak.

But Molly's no feline.

Old 11-24-2006, 02:47 AM   #65

I always was told people are never to old to learn...I may be ...LOL and I think You are right Molly is not a family member in the feline and I do not like cats.!She has a nick name of or from the POLE CAT FAMILY..I would ask Her if true. But I speak to Her as in no Molly and She pays no mind to Me ?She is like the wife has ears for what She want as in Molly want a treat..Oh yes That brings Her every time She gets a cookie for being a good Girl..She stashes My socks,My cell phone and other things If I leave them where She can find them.She is a little clepto She also takes glass cases.So now has one She keeps and moves it every day to a new spot to hid it from Me as I move it She removes it, a game with Us..Bushman
Old 11-24-2006, 03:03 AM   #66

Hmm, maybe I should say I speak domestic cat, felinus domesticus.

I don't know about these recent species.

Re. age me son, it's been proven, so some say, that it gets harder to learn language as we get old. That ferral children, those raised by animals and found at age 6,7, 8, ....., have an extremely hard time learning language of any kind. & as for those of us with some language, as we get older our ears are less capable of picking up small changes in sounds, sounds that are important in regional dialects.

But is sure sounds like you and Molly have got quite a thing going. Did I ever point you to the thread on Spunky, the rving squirrel?

Old 11-24-2006, 03:45 AM   #67

No not that I remember.I sent You the story of Finigan or did I the squirrel raised with the little dogs?I still have it in My putter if You would like a peak..Bushman
Old 11-24-2006, 04:10 AM   #68

Bushman I sent you and email re. links to the rving squirrel story. It's over at the big neighbors.

Yes I would be interested in the Finigan Story.

Hey, have you got camping weather today? Or wet weather, like, man, what are you doing inside?

Ciao!

Old 11-26-2006, 03:44 PM   #69

Well that was a weekend that went better than predicted. Great camping weekend. Now, tomorrow my turn to winterize with the dreaded pink stuff. That's it for this year.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:22 AM   #70

Well no more this Year...Novi that's not right!Get the winter pink in and head West I am going and sooooooon!COOOLD in this neck of the Woods..5 days to wax the Bus but she looks so nice and I try the tow hook up to-day a dry run so hopping all will be good for the trip..And wax the car also..Bushman