Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Canada Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-10-2006, 02:15 PM   #1

The Campground Review section has been amended for easier updates.

Please feel free to add your favorite parks....

2007 GMC Duramax/Allison 6 spd SLT Crew
brad03ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-10-2006, 02:15 PM   #2

The Campground Review section has been amended for easier updates.

Please feel free to add your favorite parks....

Old 08-10-2006, 04:10 PM   #3

They are all great if the dogs are tied and the radio turned down...Think?? Bushman Eh!Hi Brad..
Old 08-10-2006, 04:36 PM   #4

Hey bushman512003, where you been? your summer going OK?

Old 08-12-2006, 03:47 AM   #5

Hello Bushman: Are you going to store your RV in the barn out in the mud field this fall?? LOL You headed south this winter?
Old 08-12-2006, 04:32 AM   #6

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Off Topic Hello Bushman: Are you going to store your RV in the barn out in the mud field this fall?? LOL You headed south this winter? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Novi

Little Kopit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 11:51 AM   #7

Hey Bushman....is that your cat that is on the way into town from Baldoon? We were in to WAMBO today...great as usual. Hope to hear some good news from the Burg one of these days....closures and layoffs are the pits!
Ian
Old 08-12-2006, 04:44 PM   #8

Hi All;Yes the Cat is for sale at that spot.And Our house sold and We are now home less.And Yes to the warm no snow area again this fall and the mud well We wll see.Just timeing, a motor home, if the 5er sells but the 5er is still the camper We have at this time.We have been real tight on the time to move out for a deal was for the end of August We have a lot to do but We will make it .I thank You all for Your conserns and Friends are a real great thing to have Please remain the way You are life is good.I remain the Bushman and the door is open to My friends always...Just remember a man may have 1 or 100 friends but never to many..John
Old 08-13-2006, 06:39 AM   #9

Well John, seems you pretty much got all your ducks in a row. Your doing something I've thought about, but don't really think I could do. Anyway, how ever things turn out for you, we still want to hear from you on a real regular basis. Keep us all posted ...Brad

Old 08-13-2006, 06:41 AM   #10

Yeah, John don't you become an ex-Canuck now. We'd like to see ya up here sometime.

Old 08-13-2006, 04:48 PM   #11

Well I am 1 year older to day.13th Aug. 1948.Got fair health a bit in the bank,good old lady of 38 years great Son and grandson and granddaughter 11 & 7 .Life is good most ways not a great deal to change.Just plug away We want to travel.Have the 5er for sale and some one looking hard at it if sold We will be looking to a motor home as the Boy wants the old goat truck lol says it will be on French fry oil in a flash as the V.W.He has now 43MPG for 0 dollers..Can any one beat that??I hope it works out for the 2 of us..Bushman Eh..And if so to the land of the white bears in the spring and the Imperial Valley for the winter.............
Old 08-14-2006, 12:03 AM   #12

& a belated happy birthday to you bushman. You're young yet!!!!!

I dont' quite get the picture. Are you in your frame house until the end of this month. You've got the 5er for sale and if, and if you sell that you're going to hunt for a MH? What will you live in betwixt and between times?

Old 08-14-2006, 02:26 AM   #13

The stick house is sold.2 bed apart.rented for a base for now..Hope a deal goes down on the 5er.And then We will travel as We can and see the places We have never been to.L.K.You got room to park a bus??LOL We may get Your way some day..John
Old 08-14-2006, 03:27 AM   #14

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And then We will travel as We can and see the places We have never been to.L.K.You got room to park a bus??LOL We may get Your way some day..John Laugh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me personally, no. Before people built on one adjacent lot, I could get to a nice section on my land. That lot used to be the quad or snowmobile trail for the whole area. To say the least those people are uh, 'sensitive' about allowing anyone to go through these days.

But NL, the whole province, is boondocking (gravel pit camping) heaven. It's not hard to wonder why anyone ever uses a Wally World in my part of this heaven, I just can't imagine***.

http://www.buddywasisname.com/thepits.htm

*** Now Brad admits to being too tired once to even see a gravel pit.

PS. I see Brad is late getting going today