Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Canada Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-18-2011, 09:37 AM   #15
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
I, and I'm sure I can speak for ALL of my fellow Canadian Hockey Fans, are embarassed by the antics of a few after the game. It is no doubt we were out-played and Boston deserved to win the cup. Our losing shouldn't bring about the type of behavior that the world witnessed. For the most part, these weren't Hockey fans that started it. Rex Murphy from "The National" news described the situation aptly. Google his 6/16/11 broadcast.
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #16

Arrow

I agree that it probably was started by peeps who were there just to start CH!T but it didn't take long for "FANS" to join in. These sure look like "CANUCKS FANS" to me and the rest of the world. To bad as Vancouver is a really city and all the work they did during the Olympics to erase the image of the 94 riots was all for not

Click image for larger version

Name:	No Cup.PNG
Views:	98
Size:	1,009.6 KB
ID:	11318

Name:	CanSucksville #7.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	11316

Name:	Cansucksville #8.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	11315

Name:	CanSucksville Looters.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	11317

Go LEAFS Go
Crazy Canucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:49 AM   #17
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
Those were losers parading as fans in order to get close to the stadium!LOL

I have to agree though, like anything, the antics of a few, spoil it for the masses.
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 10:23 AM   #18

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
Those were losers parading as fans in order to get close to the stadium!
Just being a CANSUCKS fan makes you a LOSER

Hey VAN...Still

Name:	No Cup 4 U.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	11319

Heard on the news last night that the peep in the picture setting the Police car on fire is on our National Water Polo team (was until this pic)

KUDO's should be given to all the fans/citizens of Vancouver who have turned in the AZZHATS who trashed the city and to those who volunteered to help cleanup. That is something that you will only see in Western Canada
Crazy Canucks is offline   Reply With Quote