Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Canada Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-29-2011, 05:01 AM   #15

Hey Bud How are You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad03ca View Post
Hey all...Brad here
Dam good to hear You are about this site again How You doing.You getting down south this Year?I hope to leave soon as I can for a few days.Like about 120 at least lol .Trying to sell the Ceadar Creek and the big Super Duty and down size a bit age is slowing Me down a tad.You know what I am saying?Any way good to know You are back I am not here often any more not a lot of people want to talk on the site to bad but I tryed to keep it going and no luck so the fence sitters can sit I have to keep moveing take care Brad ....John
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-29-2011, 06:51 AM   #16

Good to see you back Brad...and Bushman too! We are just back from 2 wks in Canadys SC and I'm off to plate the new TT after getting the RIV inspection done. Like you John we have moved to a smaller truck and a 26' TT with a power jack and awning....age related!
Old 11-30-2011, 11:08 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groveite View Post
Good to see you back Brad...and Bushman too! We are just back from 2 wks in Canadys SC and I'm off to plate the new TT after getting the RIV inspection done. Like you John we have moved to a smaller truck and a 26' TT with a power jack and awning....age related!
Like Me?No not yet still have the big guns.Cedar Creek and Super Duty.For sale as a mated set up or trailer 1st then truck .If you hear of any one looking...My Truck has less that 55,000Ks and loaded that riv is a cash grab again the goverment stealing from a tax payer they do not want any one to get a ride on easy street.You will save a little on fuel now 6 speed tranny will help..Bushman
Old 12-02-2011, 08:21 AM   #18

Greetings from the sunny south of Texas.

NALSO