Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southwest Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-23-2007, 06:34 AM   #43

Brenda,

Good post. I couldn't agree more with your assessment of m/c comfort and safety.

I will have to ride down your guy's way sometime to meet . I have always had a fascination for trail riding but never tried it.

Would be fun to watch Tony ride in one.

Ed

2003 KSDP
Ed-Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-25-2007, 07:34 PM   #44

Monaco Owners Club
Ed... we're in Napa and Hollister Hills every October, and we're at Donner Ski Ranch in July. Anywhere near you?
Old 12-29-2007, 11:50 AM   #45

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I dont know how I missed this thread, sorry to hear about the lay-down Jim! Hope your healing well. I've gone down a few times over my 32 years on the street, it never fun and always takes to long to heal.

Brenda I also agree with the comfort issue on the bike. When we got the Road King the factory seat was garbage. We ended up with a Mustang touring seat with rider backrest and we have the tall detachable pass backrest for local riding, and a tour pack for long distance. Maybe we'll see ya on the road one day.
mountainkowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 06:39 PM   #46
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
I am doing a lot better Chuck, the pins are out and I am able to wear a real shoe again. Now all I need is a new bike and I am set.

Thanks
Old 12-30-2007, 09:52 AM   #47

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kablewizard:
I am doing a lot better Chuck, the pins are out and I am able to wear a real shoe again. Now all I need is a new bike and I am set.

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Has the insurance co. done anything yet?
Old 12-30-2007, 12:23 PM   #48
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 12-30-2007, 07:28 PM   #49

Monaco Owners Club
Chuck & Ruth... it would be great to meet you and have a ride, where in the Socal Mtns. are you?

Jim, so glad to hear you are healing well, but what is up with the insurance company?? Maybe you need one of those motorcycle attorneys on your side? Keep getting better!

Brenda, of...
Old 12-30-2007, 07:48 PM   #50
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
I called the Law Tigers last week and they are working on it, Thanks
Old 12-31-2007, 05:16 AM   #51

Monaco Owners Club
Good! Best wishes for a happy, healthy, prosperous and fun new year!!!
Old 12-31-2007, 05:30 AM   #52
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
Thanks, May you all have a great New Year, and may the best day you had in 2007 be your worst day in 2008

Jim and Cheri
Old 01-01-2008, 08:52 PM   #53

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bsavage:
Chuck & Ruth... it would be great to meet you and have a ride, where in the Socal Mtns. are you?

Brenda, of... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We live in Twin Peaks (next to Lake Arrowhead) and spend most of our time, in the winter, in Desert Hot Springs. We are still working, so we only have weekends and vacations for right now.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:22 AM   #54

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bsavage:
Ed... we're in Napa and Hollister Hills every October, and we're at Donner Ski Ranch in July. Anywhere near you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brenda,

We live about 2.5 hours southeast of Sacramento. All of the venues you mentioned would be possible....if my schedule will allow it.

I am currently working at a desk due to an injury (herniated cervical discs) so I'm not sure where I will be (surgery vs non-surgical treatments) and what my schedule will be later in the year. But as July and/or Oct draw near I will contact you to see if it works out to meet you guys and watch the events.

Thanks,
Ed

2003 KSDP
Ed-Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 03:21 PM   #55

Monaco Owners Club
Sounds great, Ed... feel better and heal quickly!

Brenda, of...
Old 01-12-2008, 09:47 AM   #56
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
Well what a differance haveing a name has over all this. I got a call from the Law Tigers yesterday that they have raised their offer and are within 10.00 of the appraisal I got so I am hoping it will be settled Monday and then the lawyers can get the rest settled. YESSSSSSS