Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-13-2012, 02:47 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette Racer View Post
Sounds great Gene, look forward to seeing it, will you be charging for the tours!!!

on edit: We are down at Chicken Creek on Tenkiller for a HitchHiker rally, checking out the trailer in heavy rain, so far so good. This is the most rain we've been in since getting it.
Tom, ONLY if fuel keeps going up! Glad you remember what rain looks like Tom. We have about forget here until a few minutes ago we got a nice shower, not much but at least it is a start.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-15-2012, 12:14 AM   #16
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Well, we had a lot of wind and rain down at chicken creek but made it through just fine, had a great time with the HitchHiker folks, BBQ was fantastic! and now feel like a real HH person/owner. Take care, we'll catch you down the road.
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:31 PM   #17

Hello Everyone. I was just looking around the forums and found this one. Is it an official club (where you have rules and pay dues) or an unofficial club (just fun)? I have been using the 5th wheel forum a lot since joining and rebuilding my trailer and now I am ready for using it. I wil be living in it while I rebuild an old house starting in March but I plan on getting out on the road as much as possible during the rebuild. I do not care if it takes me years for the house rebuild. Want to spend as much time as I can at the lake and work on the house when I cannot be there or somewhere else on the road.
mwells4654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:06 PM   #18

Mel, welcome, dues are fun and bs, if you have that you are now an official member. Been kinda slow on here for a while but maybe we can scare up some interest and have a weekend camp meeting in the spring somewhere. We are spending the winter on the road and mostly in Texas. Good to have you, come on in.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #19

Monaco Owners Club
Hello from Durant.

Hope to meet some of my Okie neighbors.

We just returned from Caddo Lake State Park in Texas and waiting to get past the Holidays to head for Quartzide and CA.

Keith & Shirley
ruffian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:21 AM   #20

I am down at the moment - doing some brake work on the 5er. After the holidays I will have to start working a house I purchased - an old house that needs a lot of work. That will keep me busy until spring. Happy Trails everyone.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:42 PM   #21
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Welcome to everyone that posted, we were planning on going south to the RVG for the winter but had to put that plan on hold due to medical issues with my stepdad so we will have to sit here through the winter dealing with that. Maybe we can plan a get together in the spring if things work out. You all have a great winter.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:04 PM   #22
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Tom, sorry to hear about your step Dad and your plans. Have a Merry Christmas.

Ken and Susan
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:13 AM   #23

I just found this forum, of course I'm kinda slow. We bought our first MH this fall and have only been able to use it once due to work and medical junk. My wife thinks I'm crazy because when I get a chance I just go sit and watch TV in it. As you know we've not had much rain in a while but we've still got some great lakes close by, we live in Wagoner so we're not far from great camping no matter which way we go. Well I guess winter time just arrived this morning now it can go away. I hope to get out and start camping and relaxing this spring and who knows we might get some rain and raise the lake levels
power guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:37 AM   #24

Tom - sorry to hear about your Step Dad. Hope everything goes well.

Power Guy - I hear ya. Most of the lakes here are at the original river level. Heard a lot of thunder last night but awoke to just a dirty truck from very little rain and a lot of wind.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:38 AM   #25

HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:07 PM   #26
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ken & Susan, thanks and hope you all have a great Christmas and New Years.

power guy, Nice to meet you, hang in there, spring is only a few months away, LOL. Since you are in Wagoner you are pretty close, we are over by Keystone lake and yes, there is lots of nice camping around here at the area lakes.

mwells4354, nice to meet you too. We have had very little rain up this way also, sure could use a whole bunch.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and everyone on the forum. Stay warm!!!