Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > North Central Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-28-2013, 06:48 PM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
Spring Fling in Cape Girardeau MO. April 12,13,14

Hey everyone!!
My self and a bunch of fellow RV'rs have decided to create a weekend getaway in Cape Girardeau, MO. on April 12th, 13th, and 14th
We are booked at the Cape RV Park in Cape Girardeau, MO and the group rate was very inexpensive at $26. per night. At this rate you will have a pull through site with full hook-ups and 50 amp service with cable and free wifi!
We just thought it would be a great way to meet some of the people we talk to here on IRV2, a spring shake down on our coaches before we all start traveling this summer, and to see a really neat town. Check it out.....Cape Girardeau is a very historic town with alot to offer it's visitors!
We are booking ourselves as the IRV2 group when you call the park.
ROLL CALL here now or feel free to ask any questions or inbox me for any details I may have missed.
Thanks
Craig

Craig N Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-01-2013, 08:29 AM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
I'll be there!

Old 03-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
I just called Cape RV Park and spoke with Betty.... I put us under the IRV2 group.
I just made my reservation! This will be alot of fun!!
Please call Betty asap to reserve your space so we can all be together!
Old 03-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #4

Thor Owners Club
Just joined this forum on way home from Florida to Illinois. Hoping to have some warranty work done by dates of cape Girardeau outing. Go there frequently....about 2 hours away from home. Sounds like fun. We have a new 2012 thor challenger MH purchased in January. Been 5th wheelers for awhile.
Thortogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:04 AM   #5

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thortogo View Post
Just joined this forum on way home from Florida to Illinois. Hoping to have some warranty work done by dates of cape Girardeau outing. Go there frequently....about 2 hours away from home. Sounds like fun. We have a new 2012 thor challenger MH purchased in January. Been 5th wheelers for awhile.
Hope to see you there. We are new to our MH which is a upgrade from our 5er. Man I love the space compared to what we had. This will be our first trip in ours. I'm not the original poster but can answer most questions about this rally if you have any.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski

Hope to see you there. We are new to our MH which is a upgrade from our 5er. Man I love the space compared to what we had. This will be our first trip in ours. I'm not the original poster but can answer most questions about this rally if you have any.
We won't be able to join in the fun unfortunately. Maybe this will turn into a annual thing. We are set to full time middle of next year and will be more flexible.

As to you signing off that other thread. I'm with you. Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Or am I all alone? You ain't alone brother!
Steve and Annie
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #7

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
We won't be able to join in the fun unfortunately. Maybe this will turn into a annual thing. We are set to full time middle of next year and will be more flexible.

As to you signing off that other thread. I'm with you. Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Or am I all alone? You ain't alone brother!
Steve and Annie
We are going to miss a Plano Texan. Yes we'll work on a annual meeting. In the mean time if you find yourself headed to a AR lake, DW and I are hosting at Ouchita State Park first half of May. Ain't life "Some Kind of Wonderful".
Old 03-23-2013, 02:15 PM   #8

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski

We are going to miss a Plano Texan. Yes we'll work on a annual meeting. In the mean time if you find yourself headed to a AR lake, DW and I are hosting at Ouchita State Park first half of May. Ain't life "Some Kind of Wonderful".
Yes she is!

Will keep that in mind. AR is an easy get away from here. Cape G is another story and the timing is bad. Can't wait to break on through to the other side.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:23 PM   #9

Question we'll see if rv has woken from a winters nap

may try to come down. rv still in back yard still with a tarp /& snow on it.
it'll be a 400 mile 1 way trip for us & don't know what kind of problems it'll have since it has been sitting almost 6 months. only been out once since the national rally in September. may start out in that direction & see if everything is working OK. ???????????
two slides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:27 PM   #10

Fleetwood Owners Club
Baptism by fire TwoSlides!! We are about 450 miles and can't wait to shake the coach down to start the season!
Hope to see you there, it's going to be great!!!
Craig
Old 03-28-2013, 07:12 AM   #11

Fleetwood Owners Club
Thortogo, Twoslides are anyone interested call now to make your reservation. You don't pay till you get there but the camp ground needs to release some of the spots their holding for us. The # 1-800-335-1178 come join us! I'm bringing firewood so cool should not be a problem. Think warm!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 08:24 AM   #12

Fleetwood Owners Club
OK, we are officially in. Just called and got our reservation made for Friday and Saturday night. Barring anything unforeseen, we look forward to meeting you all soon!
tcolburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:47 AM   #13

Fleetwood Owners Club
Hey Tim,
That is awesome!!
I am really getting excited about this trip!!
Don't forget we are going to do a potluck dinner on Saturday night and we will do a dish to pass. We are going to grill as well so, bring your own main to grill and we will all pass around the rest!!
This is going to be awesome! I am so glad you guys are going to make it!
Craig
Old 03-31-2013, 08:11 PM   #14

Pond Piggies Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig N Deb View Post
Hey everyone!!
My self and a bunch of fellow RV'rs have decided to create a weekend getaway in Cape Girardeau, MO. on April 12th, 13th, and 14th
We are booked at the Cape RV Park in Cape Girardeau, MO and the group rate was very inexpensive at $26. per night. At this rate you will have a pull through site with full hook-ups and 50 amp service with cable and free wifi!
We just thought it would be a great way to meet some of the people we talk to here on IRV2, a spring shake down on our coaches before we all start traveling this summer, and to see a really neat town. Check it out.....Cape Girardeau is a very historic town with alot to offer it's visitors!
We are booking ourselves as the IRV2 group when you call the park.
ROLL CALL here now or feel free to ask any questions or inbox me for any details I may have missed.
Thanks
Craig
Can you add one nice person and one grumpy truck driver to your group? The wife and I was looking for someplace to go for that week. I will call the campground Monday morning. We may be a day or two early. Depending on doctors appointments.

Grumpytrkr is offline   Reply With Quote