Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > South Central Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-28-2005, 05:38 AM   #15

iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey, Hope all yall had a very good Christmas. We sure did and now that I have burned all my coal and used the two bundle of switches for kinlin I got to get out in this beeeeautiful 75 degree weather and get in some far wood. We had all the youngins, grandyoungins and greatgrandyoungins in for the mess of festive food consumption. The tearing into all the brightly colored packages by the greats and dog and cat was something to behold!!! Only 362 more days until it starts all over again.

See yall in the funnies, Warren
WAGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-20-2006, 06:58 PM   #16

iRV2 No Limits Club
Hey all you Texans, Just wanted you to know that not ALL the Okies have died up here, just got too cold today to go out and do anything so here I sits. Pawnee Dan sits and thinks some of the time but I just sits. What are all the rest of you Okies up to, READY TO CAMP? We are still tied up here while the house is being worked on, but I think that that ordeal is about to be over, when it is we are going to be soooo gone that the cell phone may not be able to take a call.

PS: My eye problem is not getting any worse since the operations so maybe that is not going to be holding us back.
Old 01-21-2006, 01:26 PM   #17

Hey Warren...... and everyone else in the "Oklahoma Wild Bunch"

I really ready to quit siting and thinking and I'm ready to go camping as soon as the spring thaw sets in. It won't be long now!
Pawnee Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 01:55 PM   #18
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Howdy from the warm SE Texas. The lowest we have seen since we have moved back is a heavy frost and 31 dF. BRRRRRRRR....

You need to load up with propane and water and go cold weather camping... NOT ME.

Stay warm and get ready to camp and rally.

Ken and Susan
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 03:22 PM   #19

<span class="ev_code_RED">OK all the Boomers</span>
Wake up: it is getting time (all Most )
So I'll start off..

Belle Starr West Loop W-23 To W-32 are Pull Through
50amp. Water, Long sites.
As for the Dates April 14 to 16
What do you say They open Apr. 1
Heinz

More ideas anyone? Please!

Missy & Lucy ( goofy Shih Tzu
heinz577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 07:42 PM   #20
Texas Boomers Wagonmaster

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Heinz,

Dates conflict with Texas Boomer Rally in Houston. Otherwise Pat and I would try to attend.
Old 01-22-2006, 09:22 AM   #21

Hi Don,
I should have done my homework. I forgot about that rally down there, I had planned to come down for that on my birthday. The date for the one in Ok was just a suggestion so that can be changed. "How about another April Fools gathering in Ok".
Heinz, Betty & Fur Babies

Missy & Lucy ( goofy Shih Tzu
heinz577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 09:19 AM   #22
Texas Boomers Wagonmaster

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Heinz,

April Fool's Day works for me. Count us in.

Should we make our own reservations at Belle Star?

April 1 is on a Saturday and that is the day they open so I guess it will be just 1 overnite for some (Sat Nite). Pat and I would stay over Sunday nite as well if this is the plan.

Old 01-28-2006, 06:19 PM   #23

Hi guys! Miss you all, maybe April 1 would be a good start to the season. We would try if it is the date decided on. Gene
Old 02-02-2006, 03:11 PM   #24
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Warren and Jerry, did OKC dry up and blow away? How about letting us know what you are up to and plans for camping. Jerry, the BGB needs some exercise.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
Old 02-03-2006, 07:06 PM   #25
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
What happened over there?? Beginning to wonder if you guy's got burned or left behind.

Do we need to camp at a place closer to the central part of Ok for our campout??

You all are going to have to check in here and let us know, otherwise Heinz is going to handle it, thanks Heinz, So... whats it going to be?????????????

I've been reluctant to jump in here because I just got my cast off and don't know how long it will be before I can get around but you all plan the weekend and I'll see if we can make it.
Vette Racer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 05:10 AM   #26
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Tom, glad to see you are progressing...maybe not as fast as you would like, but progress. Take care...

Ken
Old 02-04-2006, 04:38 PM   #27

iRV2 No Limits Club
Hiya Guys, I don`t know bout the BGB but here at the WAGM homestead things are looking down as far as camping goes. On my last eye doctor visit, Sweetie had an appointment too, she wanted some new frames for her glasses and in the process of having her vision checked the doc told her that she had a detached retina. The next morning at 8 she was in another office for the surgery and now she is in the process of recouping. Has to hold her head down at all times for ten days or so and has a whole hand full of drops to do four times a day. I go back on the 9th to see if I get another shot or not, aint looking foreward to that at all. And they are still working on our house so what we do in the near future is not clear.

Old 02-04-2006, 04:44 PM   #28
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Warren, so sorry to hear about the problems you and Gwen are having. Get better soon.

Ken