Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > South Central Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 03-31-2007, 04:51 AM   #15
Texas Boomers Wagonmaster

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Mike I will have all the beer you want if you help with the fish. We won't have our Okie buddy Vette Racer to help this time so I guess its just you and me pal !
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-31-2007, 11:59 AM   #16

Texas Boomers Club
Put us down for the fish fry and also hash brown casserole for breakfast. We will be making King Ranch chicken for Saturday night and a dessert to be named later. What are we doing for eating utensils, everyone furnish there own or bring some for everyone.
Lee&Linda Barrett
Old 03-31-2007, 01:39 PM   #17

Texas Boomers Club
Hi Lee and Linda -

I'll get ya'll down for the fish fry and add your "goodies" to the meal sign ups! King Ranch chicken is ....yummy!

As for the eating utensils, I bring all that stuff with me (plates, napkins, forks, etc plus a whole lot more) to the Rallies. We take up a collection every so often for the supplies and I get them at Sam's. We even have coffee, cups and condiments!!! All you have to bring is yourselves, the food you signed up to bring and whatever beverage you desire for the meals!

Look forward to meeting ya'll NEXT WEEKEND! Sandy
National Rally Wagonmaster
Life is sweet when the TEXAS BOOMERS meet!
Madame Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:01 PM   #18

Texas Boomers Club
Sandy,
Put me down for sausage for breakfast and a vegtable for Saturday nite. We will attend the fish fry on Friday nite too. What do I bring to that?
Chuck & Maggie
Parrot Zoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 05:05 PM   #19

Texas Boomers Club
Miss Maggie -

I'll add ya'll to the fish fry event and mark down your dishes for the other meals.

You don't have to bring anything for the fish fry. Don Allen is buying all the fish and puppies and I'm buying the salad fixin's and desserts. We are figuring on $3-$5 per person for the meal and we'll take up a collection at the fish fry. We thought that would be the easiest way to do it!

Sandy
National Rally Wagonmaster
Life is sweet when the TEXAS BOOMERS meet!
Madame Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:36 AM   #20

Texas Boomers Club
Hi guys,
We are here at Staway Ranch already. It is 83 degrees, but a cold front is coming in tonight, and the highs for the rest of the week through the weekend will be in the 60's. Bring warm clothes. We looked at the posts, and saw nothing about food for Thursday evening. Therefore, Sandy will fix a big pot of taco soup and have it in the kitchen of the building we get to use. We are camped right beside it. It will be on the stove on low to keep it hot and people can get some when they are ready. We'll have bowls and spoons there also. Looking forward to the weekend.

By the way, we have no Wi-Fi there so we will not have easy access to the internet without coming into Athens like we are now. If anyone needs to contact us, our cell phone numbers are 281-638-2274 (Sandy) and 281-638-2275 (Dutch).

2004 Arctic Fox 29V TT Hensley/ Prodigy
Dutch 'n Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 05:45 PM   #21
Texas Boomers Wagonmaster

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Great news about the cooler weather. I plan to bring a load of far wood and the far barrel for thur, fri and sat nites for those who care to drag up a chair and their fav bvgs and enjoy. Probably play some music too.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:56 AM   #22

Texas Boomers Club
Sign us up for the fish fry!!!! (2)

Pat will be bringing sausage for breakfast Saturday morning, 'stuff' for cheese tray Saturday night.

See ya'll
Don in E Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:47 AM   #23

Texas Boomers Club
Sorry we had to leave early. It snowed all the way home but none of it stuck.

We still had a great time! Thanks for the great memories!

Harry, Socks, and Summer
M2Kelley is offline   Reply With Quote