Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > South Central Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:09 PM   #1

Texas Boomers Club
Bobbie and I want to thank all the boomers for making us feel at home. It did not take long for us to see how much a family group you are. I have to admit that at first I was not sure about the eating club with a RV disorder comments,but after several day of being stuffed....I have to agree. But...I'm still hungry...go figure. Bobbie and I plan on attending the October Rally. (Where do we sign up for it???) Thanks again,

Tim & Bobbie

P.S. Bobbie enjoyed taking the guys money at poker.....she made me say that.
Wookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-03-2007, 01:09 PM   #2

Texas Boomers Club
Bobbie and I want to thank all the boomers for making us feel at home. It did not take long for us to see how much a family group you are. I have to admit that at first I was not sure about the eating club with a RV disorder comments,but after several day of being stuffed....I have to agree. But...I'm still hungry...go figure. Bobbie and I plan on attending the October Rally. (Where do we sign up for it???) Thanks again,

Tim & Bobbie

P.S. Bobbie enjoyed taking the guys money at poker.....she made me say that.
Wookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:29 PM   #3
Texas Boomers Wagonmaster

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Tim,

Exceptn for Bobbie winnin all my money at Texas Holdem we really enjoyed meeting you folks. Glad you liked us enough to sign up for another rally. I am sure Madame Boomer will be posting a sign up sheet here on IRV2 very soon. Hope ya'll had a safe trip home.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:19 AM   #4

Texas Boomers Club
Glad you had a good time and it was even better meeting new friends. Dont worry about Don every one beats him in Hold-em.

Harry and Juju
Harry & Judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:29 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
We are sure glad to be back into camping with the Texas Boomers. Enjoyed renewing old acquaintances and meeting new friends. We look forward to the new one.

On the way back (took the long way home), we stayed at a little RV park named Canton I-20 RV Campground, just west of Canton at exit 519. Nice place with gravel sites and would be a good place for a small rally. Really nice rally hall with a nice covered porch. Not much in the way of trees, but would be a nice place for a fall or spring raly.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 05:06 PM   #6

Texas Boomers Club
Ken & Susan, It was good to see y'all again. We enjoyed being next-door neighbors just like in the "old days". Loved your vintage Gold Streak (I know, it's a Silver Streak but it looks like it oughta be a Gold Streak). Can't wait to see what your next RV will look like. Take care, and thanks for the tip on the RV park. We will probably check it out sometime soon. Happy Trails, Diane Berner
Diane in Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:30 AM   #7

Texas Boomers Club
Diane -

It was so good to see ya'll again! We had a great time with you and the Barretts at Babes and I look forward to next year to do the same thing!

Ya'll have fun at Perrin in November! Between now and then, tell Bob not to forget to check the Rangers calendar!

Hugs to you both!
Sandy
National Rally Wagonmaster
Life is sweet when the TEXAS BOOMERS meet!
Madame Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote