Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > South Central Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-05-2007, 04:10 AM   #43

Texas Boomers Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Don, put us down to bring the breakfast juices, milk and kids cereal. If you think of something else - let me know.

Glenn & Eileen
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-10-2007, 05:52 AM   #44

Texas Boomers Club
I'm sorry I am so late checking back with this thread. What do you still need in the way of food. I will bring whatever you still need, just let me know. Looks like you could use another salad so I will plan to bring that unless you tell me differently. Nowicki's
Getaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:54 AM   #45

Texas Boomers Club
Looks like I should bring toast for breakfast as well. Nowicki's
Getaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:00 PM   #46

Texas Boomers Club
We've heard of a buffet restaurant up the road from Perrin in Jacksboro called the Green Frog.

Has anyone tried it?

We were a thinking of maybe trying it out on the 8th.

Harry, Socks, and Summer
M2Kelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 10:30 AM   #47
Texas Boomers Wagonmaster

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Getaway - The fare for Fri nite is chilli so a salad would go with it well and for Sat nite whatever you care to share at a "true" potluck. If ya'll could make the toast for Sat Morn Breakfast that would be great. There is electricity in the pavillion to plug in toasters. I will bring mine over as well. I've got ya'll on the list for the food stuff.

Mike I've been to Jacksboro (small Texas town -not much there) and haven't heard of the Green Frog but would be willing to try and find it wit ya'll Thursday evening. Whut happened to your armyflingo thingy ? I thought he wuz "cute"
Old 10-11-2007, 02:57 PM   #48

Texas Boomers Club
Don, Ok, sounds like a plan for the Green Frog! Maybe some of the other early arrival folks will chance it also.

Our amryflingo thingy volunteered for land mine sniffing school then off for a try at the Olympics. If he/she (I haven't looked down under to figure out what it is) is successful at the Games and still has all its limbs, IT wants to go on a world wide greet and meet tour representing this fine state of Texas. Hopefully it will not stop in some unfriendly place and get et. I expect periodically IT will reappear on our profile. You really made its day by asking about its welfare as it showed a big toothless smile and lifted one leg in a big thank you wave. Oh wait a minute, just wait ah minute, that was its back leg. Hot dog it's a boy. Gosh I hope ya'll didn't get wet.

Harry, Socks, and Summer
M2Kelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:44 AM   #49

Texas Boomers Club
Don, we're going to have to cancel this trip ... sorry, we've got people coming in from Canada and meeting us at Lake Medina RV Resort the first part of November..
Old 10-12-2007, 11:19 AM   #50

Texas Boomers Club
Hello we are new to this forum. The Berners told us about this. Is it to late to sign up? If not we would like to sign up to get there on Nov.8 and leave on Nov 12. We would like to bring bacon 3lbs for breakfast sat. morning and desert for friday night. Unless you would like for us to bring something else.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:28 PM   #51
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Welcome to iRV2. I'm sure Don will be along shortly and confirm the space for y'all. We won't be up to Perring this trip, but look forward to meeting y'all. Any fiend of Bob and Diane will fit right in.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 05:27 PM   #52

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
LeRoy and Ruth - First let me welcome you to irv2.com. I am sure you will enjoy this forum and will find many friends here who share your enjoyment of camping.

We certainly would like to welcome ya'll to join up with us over Veterans day weekend and I will add ya'll to the list. I will provide your names to the park for the reservastion just check in with the office when you arrive.

I will also put you on the food sign up list for bacon Sat morn and desert for Friday night.

Looking forward to meeting ya'll and will see you in Nov.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:30 PM   #53

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Lee & Mary Jane sorry to here that ya'll won't be able to make it but certainly understand. It's a long way off so if your plans change and you can happen to make it, just let me know and we'll get you in.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:50 AM   #54

Texas Boomers Club
Thank You,
We will see y'all on the 8 of Nov,
Old 10-21-2007, 02:00 PM   #55

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Folks,

We still have 8 sites available for what shoud be an enjoyable campout up in Northwest Texas but time is running short as the event is only three weeks from now.

It would be really great if we could fill all 20 reservations so come on and join up with us for anothert Texas Boomer fun weekend.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:24 PM   #56

Texas Boomers Club
Don, Alan and I would like to come up on Thurs., November 8th if that's okay. Thanks! Randee Saber
randeesaber is offline   Reply With Quote