Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-11-2005, 09:15 AM   #1

For anyone that may be interested. There is a company on e-bay selling the sun-guard window screens at a VERY LOW clearance price. Some are going for less than $100.00 for the 3 piece front winshield and two side windows. The thing is you have to take what he has if he has one that will fit your coach. I found a set for mine last night. He only had one set, good thing it was in the 94% sun blocking and right color. Unfortunatly the fastening system was the snap style, but saving over $250.00 I think I can do 8 snaps (or Audi can). Best way to find out if he has one to fit your coach is just go to e-bay and enter your coach in the search box. I entered Kountry Star, Bill would enter Discovery, Tom would enter Pace Arrow and so on. Never know what may turn up you didn't know what you needed.
The vedor is RVTOYSTORE
Derek
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-11-2005, 09:15 AM   #2

For anyone that may be interested. There is a company on e-bay selling the sun-guard window screens at a VERY LOW clearance price. Some are going for less than $100.00 for the 3 piece front winshield and two side windows. The thing is you have to take what he has if he has one that will fit your coach. I found a set for mine last night. He only had one set, good thing it was in the 94% sun blocking and right color. Unfortunatly the fastening system was the snap style, but saving over $250.00 I think I can do 8 snaps (or Audi can). Best way to find out if he has one to fit your coach is just go to e-bay and enter your coach in the search box. I entered Kountry Star, Bill would enter Discovery, Tom would enter Pace Arrow and so on. Never know what may turn up you didn't know what you needed.
The vedor is RVTOYSTORE
Derek
Old 09-11-2005, 03:43 PM   #3

Hey, Mr. Wheeler Dealer!

How about putting the link to the Ebay site which shows this bargain.

I tried to do a search but couldn't find it.
Cookestwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 11:42 PM   #4

Ok here is the link. Now Cheri you will have to go to the sellers store or see what else the seller has to see if he has anything listed for your coach.
Derek
Also noticed he has Dash Mats for certain coaches at close out prices ($50-100.00 off). Non for mine
SUNSHADES ON E_BAY
Old 09-12-2005, 02:54 AM   #5

Derek:

Boy! That was a good deal on the windshield screens. I don't know if they are the same brand that the T. Mitchells and we got, but we paid over $500 for ours. It included the windshield, driver's window, passenger's window, door window and winshield blade covers. I made the bag because I didn't want to part with an additional $50.

The dashboard covers look great, but still more than I want to pay. Guess I'll have to think about making our own for the Girls. They
love it up there.

Thanks for the "heads up". Keep us posted on the bargains you find!

Old 09-12-2005, 03:14 AM   #6

Cheri did U check out his items for sale in his other auctions? There might be an item that is not listed specifically for the discovery that may fit ( excursion or bounder may have same dash layout) or another year may be same. I think I found a dash mat for mine that he has, different year but same dash. Dash mat starts at$119.00 or make offer. Just have to do a little more research to make sure it fits. Yes the screens are identical except for fastening system. Same manufacturer ect.
Old 09-12-2005, 05:14 AM   #7

You're a good shopper, Derek! I'll have to take you with me on my trips to Wal-Mart!

Old 09-12-2005, 10:02 AM   #8

Sigh. Us with our $80 interior shades held up with suction cups and a nice washable fluffy bathroom rug to protect the dash. Guess we might be Wal-Mart people, though I like to think we're Target people.

Good RV store link, though. Thanks for putting it up, Derek.

Daisy, the Bichon/poodle 2006 Allegro Bus 40QDP/2003 Jeep Liberty
Lady Nyrtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 10:13 AM   #9

Mary:

The good news is there's room for the "Wal-Mart" people and the "Target" people.

In fact, our brand new Super Target is opening in the Villages on October 9th. I can assure you I will be one of the first in line.

I was so impressed with their beautiful Home Dec items. A little more pricey than WM, but really nice.

Ron loved ST's produce dept when we visited the new one in Kissimmee.

Maybe we'll have to add Target (pronounced with a French accent) as a traditional stop on rallies as well as Wal-Mart.

Watcha think?
Old 09-12-2005, 02:32 PM   #10

Country Coach Owners Club
If you are looking for sun screens, check out
http://www.rv-sunscreen.com/ . No snaps used to install and you do not need a ladder. The company is in central FL. I purchased a set for my coach two years ago at Tampa and they work great.
Old 09-12-2005, 06:17 PM   #11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Roadrunner:
If you are looking for sun screens, check out
http://www.rv-sunscreen.com/ . No snaps used to install and you do not need a ladder. The company is in central FL. I purchased a set for my coach two years ago at Tampa and they work great. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><span class="ev_code_RED">This is the same brand that T. Mitchell and we have. Easy to put up and look great. We couldn't believe the difference it made in the windshield temp on the dash where our "Girls" hang out. Our favorite part is being able to look out during the day, and outsiders not being able to look in. A little on the expensive side, but they are great!</span>