Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 03-23-2010, 08:12 AM   #1

Appalachian Campers
Forest River Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Hello

Hello everyone from Knoxville, TN! Just found this Chapter section and wanted to say hello. We are not fulltimers yet (will be about another 10 years), but can't wait till we are.
tnsauerkraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #2

Excel Owners Club
I see this is your first post and I am not from this chapter but I'll welcome you anyway!! Hope you enjoy the information one gets here from the great folks..Hope to hear some your adventures too!!
BookIIRoadtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:52 PM   #3

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Welcome to the forum! We are always glad to have new members,hope to see you soon at a rally! This is a great place to get and give information and just to chat. See ya down the road and safe travels!

Dianne
diandtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:35 PM   #4

Florida Cooters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Welcome to iRV2! You don't have to be fulltimers to have fun. If you have any long weekends coming up, check out the two rally threads we have going if you haven't already seen them: one at Stone Mountain and another at James Island. Some folks here are fulltimers, but many of us have sticks & bricks and just hit the road when the opportunity presents itself. Hope to see you on the road sometime!
Old 04-20-2010, 08:31 AM   #5
doc

Appalachian Campers
Welcome aboard tnsk. Glad you found us. To reinforce what Half Dimes has said, please join us at Charleston toward the end of this month. Our group is loose knit and pretty much happy go lucky. We do have a lot of fun and have forged some strong friendships over the years. If you enjoy RVing, then you will like the folks here. The iRV2 forum is a great place for the exchange of information and ideas. Again, welcome aboard
doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:35 AM   #6

Ford Super Duty Owner
hello to yall from down the road im in roane co
brianj
Old 04-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #7

Fleetwood Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
A warm welcome from UPPER East Tn. Glad you joined up. No dues or fees here. Just plenty of good advice from those who've "been there-done that".Check our web site below my signature. Our Chapter has 2 rules-#1 go rv'ing & #2 have as much fun as possible doing #1.
Again welcome...
skipwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:31 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnsauerkraut View Post
Hello everyone from Knoxville, TN! Just found this Chapter section and wanted to say hello. We are not fulltimers yet (will be about another 10 years), but can't wait till we are.
tnsauerkraut, Welcome to the region! Please come back and visit us often. If you want to get in a little practice for full timin' just follow the link in my signature!
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:11 AM   #9

Appalachian Campers
Forest River Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Wow, thanks for all the hellos and invitations. Unfortunately, with the responsibility of not being a fulltimer yet, comes the additional hassle of not alays being able to go where I want :( As much as I would like, I can't go to the Rally in Charleston or Myrtle Beach because of work. Hopefully, that will ease up, but in the meantime, my creditors are calling.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
tnsauerkraut is offline   Reply With Quote