Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-10-2006, 04:25 AM   #1

Hope all you Boomers are doing well.Weezie & I
are about the same.Her arm still troubles her.My Latest "procedure" hopefully has relieved the problem i had with breathing etc.However,other problems have "crepped"up causing other pain,etc.Had a TWO WEEK <span class="ev_code_RED">"VACATION"</span> IN THE HOSPITAL.Home now recupin'
O.K,ENOUGH OF THAT.Hope you all are getting in lots of campin'.I haven't seen much activity here on the site lately.I hope as you guys camp and TAKE PICTURES,you'll post them here on the site.SO I CAN SEE YOUR FACES
BY the way my coach has been SOLD! PRAISE the LORD!!
O.K.,SEE YA'LL LATER.
RALPHIE
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-10-2006, 04:25 AM   #2

Hope all you Boomers are doing well.Weezie & I
are about the same.Her arm still troubles her.My Latest "procedure" hopefully has relieved the problem i had with breathing etc.However,other problems have "crepped"up causing other pain,etc.Had a TWO WEEK <span class="ev_code_RED">"VACATION"</span> IN THE HOSPITAL.Home now recupin'
O.K,ENOUGH OF THAT.Hope you all are getting in lots of campin'.I haven't seen much activity here on the site lately.I hope as you guys camp and TAKE PICTURES,you'll post them here on the site.SO I CAN SEE YOUR FACES
BY the way my coach has been SOLD! PRAISE the LORD!!
O.K.,SEE YA'LL LATER.
RALPHIE
Old 02-10-2006, 06:14 AM   #3

Coastal Campers
Hi Ralphie and weezie-
We are Glad to hear you are home but not happy to hear about more problems. Our thoughts and prayers are always with you.
Yes- this site has been quiet lately- not sure where all the BOOMERS are- maybe road trips. I been busy with that word- WORK - sad to say I do have some pictures from the New Years Rally- will get them Posted as soon as I can- some wild shots.
Take care- hope to see you at a rally-
Jon
Jon and Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 06:37 AM   #4
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
Hey Ralphie,

Glad to see you're back well enough to post on the site, it sure has been quite here in the Florida Region forum with you in the hospital.

Y'all take care of yourselves and keep us updated on how it's going.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:25 AM   #5

Ralph,

Good to hear you are back home and doing a little better. We hope Janice can start feeling better too, someone has to wait on you. Glad to hear that your coach has been sold, I know that is a headache out of the way. We've been busy getting the house painted, new garage door, solar hurricane film on the windows and trying to round up someone to build the RV garage for us. I wasn't this busy when I was hampered by the "W" word. We're keeping you and Janice in our prayers and hoping for the best. Take care of yourself and Janice.
Larry, NW4W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 09:40 AM   #6

Florida Cooters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Ralphie,

Good to hear from you. Sorry to hear you're still having problems but glad to hear you're back from your "vacation". Please give our best wishes to Janice. Hope the arm gets better.

As for camping, we're just biding our time waiting for the trek to Hunting Island and Myrtle Beach next month. Haven't decided whether or not to do the Savannah part of that trip.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:07 PM   #7

Ralph and Janice,
So glad to hear you are home. Glad the procedure gave you some relief. Coach sold great news. Sorry to hear that Janice's arm is not much better.
We have not been out camping since New Years. Hoping the coach can be picked up next week.
It sure has been quiet on the site. I think everyone is trying to get things done so they can get on the road.
You and Janice are in our thoughts and prayers.
Tom & Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 03:10 PM   #8

Vectrola here,
Ralphie and Janice glad to hear from you, glad your home hope you will do well, sorry Janice is having problems with her arm hope she will soon be better, glad for you'll that the coach is sold I think I can say it hasn't and never will be the same with out you two.
We haven't been camping since New Years either, I have had a respitory infection 4 times since last sept and Jim and I both just got over another. Jim is busy hanging sheet rock downstairs in the laundry room we will be renting out the Tree house as we will be closing on the new house on the 16th and then more work. I am hoping we will get a camping trip in before the keys at least. Well Take care and always know you two are in our prayers.
lol,
Jim and Carolyn
islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 03:21 PM   #9

Ralphie,
Great that you got that Motorhome sold, congrats.
Glad to hear you are home.
Seems everyone is busy with "domestic" chores, and RV'ing hasn't been on the menu. We really need to correct THAT !!!
Now that you are home Janice can start using that arm more to wait on you and I am sure it will be better.
You take care, and we will check on you later.
Old 02-11-2006, 07:10 AM   #10

Nor'easters Club
Nice to see you on the boards. The two of you aren't ever far from our thoughts and prayers.
Old 02-11-2006, 07:14 AM   #11
Moderator Emeritus

Nice to see you back online, Ralph. We missed ya! Also glad to hear the coach sold fairly quickly - sometimes they can be a bear to get rid of.
Gary RVRoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 01:07 AM   #12
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
Ralph, we too are glad to see that you are home and that you are doing better. So sorry to hear that Janice's arm is not doing well. We will pray that soon it will and that the two of you will continue to recouperate quickly and completely. So glad to hear the MH is no longer a problem. Glad to have you back on the board and look forward to reading your posts.
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote