Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-28-2005, 10:52 AM   #29

DEREK,
I MADE MYRESERVATIONS:
JIM AND CAROLYN WATERFRONT SITE #66
GOOBER & THE GANG WATERFRONT #67
THE LADY SAID SHE WAS GOING TO MAIL YOU ALL THE PAPERWORK I THINK THE RECEIPTS
THIS IS WAY TOO COOL
Vectrola is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-28-2005, 11:27 AM   #30

No she didn't give me a site number. Just that she had us all close together. She asked if I wanted to be closer to anyone and I said no I like them all. Hope you make out on the DSDP it is a great coach and I have heard that North Trails is good to deal with.

Bob
Old 07-28-2005, 12:15 PM   #31

Anyone Else Register Today?
Old 07-28-2005, 12:52 PM   #32

We did! Well, sort of.

I called this afternoon, but the office was already closed. So I left a message with our names and phone number, and "her" message said they would call the next business day.

Sounds like this will be a nice big and fun rally.
Cookestwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 02:45 PM   #33

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mindcandies:
Anyone Else Register Today? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Derek and Audi:</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Just take your time and don't let them talk you into anything. You're right. This is a great time to buy, and you'll find just the right coach for you, WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT and when THE PRICE IS RIGHT.</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Stick to your guns, and you'll come away with a coach you'll love and with a reasonable price.</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Good luck, Fireman!</span>
Old 07-28-2005, 03:40 PM   #34

Come on Cheri get with IT !!!
In the Keys they have to close early to prepare for "sunset" and then open late to recover from "sunset"

Now Derek and Audi, come on be impulsive and just call down there and give them a check for the Dutch Star..that way if you are anything like the rest of us you will be ready to TRADE by the Christmas Rally !!!!

Hey anyone want to go the FL KEYS ???????????
Old 07-28-2005, 06:01 PM   #35

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RMM:
Come on Cheri get with IT !!!
In the Keys they have to close early to prepare for "sunset" and then open late to recover from "sunset"

Now Derek and Audi, come on be impulsive and just call down there and give them a check for the Dutch Star..that way if you are anything like the rest of us you will be ready to TRADE by the Christmas Rally !!!!

Hey anyone want to go the FL KEYS ??????????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Lou, I have so much to learn from you. When will I ever learn? (Get it?)</span>
Old 07-29-2005, 05:25 AM   #36

Just made our reservations -- we are on site 68 waterfront --

2003 Fleetwood Discovery 39s Saturn LS2
Xeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 05:32 AM   #37

Just made ours too! We're on SITE #64. I'm so excited that I could just start packing now!

Old 07-29-2005, 05:35 AM   #38

OK Derek what's happening??? Noticed the sale pending --

2003 Fleetwood Discovery 39s Saturn LS2
Xeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 05:46 AM   #39

Bill, We have been presented a offer. Now just waiting on their financing. Should know in a week or so. If not there will be others (hopefully).
Old 07-29-2005, 05:54 AM   #40

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mindcandies:
Bill, We have been presented a offer. Now just waiting on their financing. Should know in a week or so. If not there will be others (hopefully). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Derek, just remember that you CAN NEGOTIATE for an interest rate. Don't accept their first interest rate offer. Even at LD we were able to get an interest rate which was less than the first TWO they originally offered. We had the same experience with cars in the past. If they offer you an amount, they are hoping you will accept it. But, usually, they can come down if they think they are going to lose the sale.</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Best wishes and you are correct. "If not this one, then there will be another!"</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">PS Could you give us a hint at what you're looking at and a brief description?</span>

Old 07-29-2005, 06:27 AM   #41

OK I just called the resort again to obtain my site number. We are on site # 56.

Bob
Old 07-29-2005, 08:34 AM   #42

Cheri,
I was reffering to Audi & I have been presented a offer on our business. We now have to wait to see if buyer can get balance of his needed financing.
We are currently looking at a Alpine Coach Limited Edition 40' and a Newmar Dutchstar
38 1/2'. Both loaded out pretty much the same. Alpine seems to be a better deal at this time but we will see. Will be going to check both out again & again & again I'm sure before final decision is made if either of these are the ones .
Oh yeah, how do you all hook up those toads? I keep trying to plug it in but it keeps pi**ing on me. Should I be tying it to the legs instead?