Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-29-2005, 08:41 AM   #43

Good News --- we have a sale pending too!!!

2003 Fleetwood Discovery 39s Saturn LS2
Xeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-29-2005, 08:49 AM   #44

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mindcandies:
Cheri,
I was reffering to Audi & I have been presented a offer on our business. We now have to wait to see if buyer can get balance of his needed financing. <span class="ev_code_RED">I knew that!</span>

We are currently looking at a Alpine Coach Limited Edition 40' and a Newmar Dutchstar
38 1/2'. Both loaded out pretty much the same. Alpine seems to be a better deal at this time but we will see. Will be going to check both out again & again & again I'm sure before final decision is made if either of these are the ones . <span class="ev_code_RED">Good boy!</span>

Oh yeah, how do you all hook up those toads? I keep trying to plug it in but it keeps pi**ing on me. Should I be tying it to the legs instead? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> <span class="ev_code_RED">No, silly! First you put on his little leash, then slip on his roller skates. When you're done with that, hook his leash to the bumper of your rig! I thought everybody knew that! </span>
Cookestwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 08:52 AM   #45

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xeroid:
Good News --- we have a sale pending too!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Fantastic! Now you can come to Lazy Days! </span>
Old 07-29-2005, 09:15 AM   #46

Derek,
We made our reservations today also.

Sure hope all these pending sales go thru for Derek & Audi and Bill and Jan.
Tom & Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 09:27 AM   #47

Sounds good Bill. Now just throw Jans Dinning set in a trailer hook it to the coach & your all set.

Dee, Did they give you a site number??

Cheru,
Oh the leash, but then where do I plug the cord in for his lights? After'all you don't know the trouble I went to putting those little bulbs in his little butt. He didn't come with skates, guess I need to take it back to LD.
Old 07-29-2005, 09:43 AM   #48

Derek, we are on site 71
Tom & Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 10:12 AM   #49

Unfortunately we still can't go to Lazy
Days -- Bill's leg has been rewrapped and he has to see the doctor two times next week.

2003 Fleetwood Discovery 39s Saturn LS2
Xeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 10:36 AM   #50

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mindcandies:
Sounds good Bill. Now just throw Jans Dinning set in a trailer hook it to the coach & your all set.

Dee, Did they give you a site number??

Cheru, <span class="ev_code_RED">You mean, "Cheri", right?</span>

Oh the leash, but then where do I plug the cord in for his lights? After'all you don't know the trouble I went to putting those little bulbs in his little butt. <span class="ev_code_RED">Typical Fireman! Admit it. You didn't read the instructions that came with your Toad, did you?</span>

He didn't come with skates, guess I need to take it back to LD. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> <span class="ev_code_RED">You plug it in his little ears. Check the pockets of his jacket. That's where the skates are! Now quit bothering me. I'm trying to get packed for LazyDays. Don't forget - You and Audi need to come by and say, "hi". They are having lots of seminars. Maybe you could learn something before you buy your coach.</span>

See ya!
Old 07-29-2005, 11:06 AM   #51

Florida Cooters Club
Coastal Campers
We are on site #63

Jim & Mary Jane
Jim&MJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 01:06 PM   #52

<span class="ev_code_RED">Jim and MJ, you are right next to us. But ... from what I heard, they may change our site numbers by the time the rally comes around. Glad you guys are coming!</span>
Old 07-29-2005, 01:58 PM   #53

Derek and Audi
Bill and Jan,

That's great news about your offers. We'll keep our fingers crossed that they can arrange financing.

We looked seriously at Alpines before we bought the Dutch Star. At that time Conley RV was the dealer and we really didn't feel comfortable with them. Since they are gone we would consider the Alpine again when we get ready to trade.
Larry, NW4W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 02:22 PM   #54

Larry,
How's the trip going? Do you and Mary think you can join us down in the keys next May? If you think you MIGHT be able to go, call on down there and grab a site. You can always cancell up to 48 hrs prior to arrival, that way at least you have a spot if you can go.
Tom & Pat, If your out there reading these threads you do the same, Brackets, Jim & Barb, where are the rest of you. We know you are all out there traveling and having a great time.
Old 07-29-2005, 02:41 PM   #55

There you go Derek, an Alpine endorsement from someone that actually knows what he is looking at!!!!
Old 07-29-2005, 03:28 PM   #56

Lou, did you & Robin ever get registered for the Keys? Did you get a chance to check out the pic's on the site of the coach I was/am looking at?