Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-16-2005, 02:54 PM   #57

We have heard various stories about poor service at Lazydays, so consider ourselves very fortunate that we have not experienced this.

We bought our Journey and our current Discovery at Lazydays and the service was superb on both coaches.

I will say that the man who sold us our Journey, was very clearly only interested in his commission. We were so disatisfied with his service that we requested NOT to have him when we bought the Discovery.

Our Discovery salesman, Joe Myers, was the best! So much so, that we recommended him to our friends who are currently in the market for a MH.

It's really a shame that the service AFTER the sale is not always what it should be given the cost of our investment.

Cookestwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-16-2005, 06:07 PM   #58

Why Derek I do declare you say the funniest things maybe since I was rattleing on I didn't make myself clear, SUNCOAST is the one who fixed everything the first time our coach is now a ok it's just that lazy days had been fixin & fixin on the same items and couldn't seem to know what to do and these were not hard things.
Cheri,
Our salesman Dave Carr is a wonderful man but I will never again buy from them I am glad you had good luck. we bought the 2001 adventurer from them but we only had a few things wrong and even then suncoast fixed them, but I heard that lazy days had been sold to some people from new york so maybe that explains it, after they get your check they could care less if you have to drive accross the state month after month.
Enough of that lets move on to something pleasant like seeing all our boomer friends at recreation plantation. Did you get our check yet?
Vectrola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 02:37 AM   #59

Mornin', Carolyn!

I know you're right about the lousy service after the sale. Just praying that we don't experience it. Fortunately, we have a Fleetwood dealer (Emerald Coast) in Clermont that's a half an hour closer than Lazydays. We won't hesitate to use it if need be.

Can't wait to see you and James at Recreation Plantation. We missed you at the last rally!

See you soon.

Love,
Old 08-17-2005, 11:00 AM   #60

Emeral Coast is actually owned by a big corporation- Freedom Roads Rv. All the independants are slowly being swallowed up by the large corps. Soon there will many dealers, but all owned by just a couple corporations.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:06 AM   #61

Rick, we will meet you & Cheryl at noon at dealer on Thurs unless we hear different from you. Only 20 more hours to your new coach. Anticipation, anticipation.....................
Old 08-17-2005, 03:09 PM   #62

Anticipation, anticipation.....................

Derek,WOW you juut reminded me of the 70's again.

Name that tune and artist in two words or less.
Old 08-17-2005, 04:27 PM   #63

RMM,
WOULD THAT BE CARLY SIMON ??? THE 70'S AHHHH
Vectrola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 02:30 AM   #64

It's Thursday! It's Thursday! Knew you guys could get that coach out of hock before the weekend...enjoy!

Daisy, the Bichon/poodle 2006 Allegro Bus 40QDP/2003 Jeep Liberty
Lady Nyrtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 01:43 PM   #65

Rick has just advised me that we are on sites #1&2 , or #2&3. I know #2 for sure, other site is next to it. Stop by and see KissimmeeKids new coach, sure is sweet, and if you have time join the group of us for dinner saturday evening around 6:30 at one of the local restaurants. Call one of our cell phones and we'll waite on you.
Happy Trails
Old 08-19-2005, 08:20 AM   #66

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mindcandies:
Rick has just advised me that we are on sites #1&2 , or #2&3. I know #2 for sure, other site is next to it. Stop by and see KissimmeeKids new coach, sure is sweet, and if you have time join the group of us for dinner saturday evening around 6:30 at one of the local restaurants. Call one of our cell phones and we'll waite on you.
Happy Trails </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Hey, Guys! The boss says we can go after all. We'll be there before 6:00 so we can get a tour of the Kissimmee Kids' coach before it gets dark. Ya'll have our cell phone numbers, right? Looking forward to seeing the Maiettas too!</span>

Old 08-20-2005, 04:33 AM   #67

We plan to leave right after our open house today, around 4pm. Should be there by 5:30 to 6...See you guys 2nite....Billy Bob

2003 Fleetwood Discovery 39s Saturn LS2
Xeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 07:03 AM   #68

Rick & Cheryl,

Congratulations on the new rig, can't wait to see it. I hope this purchase didn't delay the completion of the Harley room.
Larry, NW4W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 05:56 PM   #69

Ron, the "Girls" and I, went to Tropical Palms this evening to join Rick and Cheryl and Derek and Audi for a tour of their new rigs. Beautiful!

Jan and Bill also joined us and after a great time of chatting in Rick and Cheryl's INFINITY, we headed to Damon's for dinner. Fun evening. Wish more of the Boomers could have been there too.

There's still time to gather at Recreation Plantation on Sept 1st. Check out the thread and sign up!

<span class="ev_code_RED">http://irv2.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3936094452/m/9071053251</span>

Love ya,