Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-02-2005, 03:01 PM   #1

Please keep <span class="ev_code_RED">LINDA JAYNE </span> in your prayers. She had her heart cardiac catheterization today and she has one artery 90% blocked, two arteries 50% and one artery 20%.

She will have Angioplasty and stenting surgery Wednesday at Mort Plant Hospital in Clearwater. The surgery was originally scheduled for Thursday, but the surgeon has moved it up.

------------------------------------------------

Also continue to pray for <span class="ev_code_RED">RALPHIE and JANICE</span>. They go to M.D. Anderson cancer center in Orlando tomorrow, to see if Ralphie is eligible for Clinical Trials.

We have such a loving Boomer family, and when they hurt we all hurt.

Love,
Cheri
Cookestwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-02-2005, 03:01 PM   #2

Please keep <span class="ev_code_RED">LINDA JAYNE </span> in your prayers. She had her heart cardiac catheterization today and she has one artery 90% blocked, two arteries 50% and one artery 20%.

She will have Angioplasty and stenting surgery Wednesday at Mort Plant Hospital in Clearwater. The surgery was originally scheduled for Thursday, but the surgeon has moved it up.

------------------------------------------------

Also continue to pray for <span class="ev_code_RED">RALPHIE and JANICE</span>. They go to M.D. Anderson cancer center in Orlando tomorrow, to see if Ralphie is eligible for Clinical Trials.

We have such a loving Boomer family, and when they hurt we all hurt.

Love,
Cheri
Old 05-03-2005, 01:31 AM   #3

OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO THESE TWO WONDERFUL COUPLES, WE ARE WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.
JIM AND CAROLYN
islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 03:13 PM   #4

We will keep you both in our prayers as we prepare to "hit" the road. Take care Jan and Bill
Newgma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 03:27 AM   #5

HEY JOE & MS. TENNESEE.You guys will remain in our prayers!MS.T,MY LITTLE ANGEL YOU GAVE ME IS PRECIOUS,AND IS RIGHT HERE ON MY DESK SO I CAN SEE IT OFTEN....THEREFORE,I THINK OF YOU GUYS OFTEN.Don't want to leave out mentionning the others of you who have given me items of love & affection,but, most of all,we feel your LOVE & the prayers sent our way.
ALSO,thanks to ALL of you for helping set up my coach this past weekend.And thank you for making the weekend so enjoyable,seeing that i'm such a "party-pooper" these days.
Tom & Dee,special thanks to ya'll for coming by on Wednesday & helping us get the bus ready to go.
NOW,MOST of you saw Weezie drive the bus into the campground on Wednesday,....i'm so PROUD of her! For never have driven a bus,nor anything that large,she did a GREAT job.
GOING HOME WAS an hour further,plus MANY trucks (and, cars)were on the road
Worst of all we had HEAVY RAIN,as well as the spray from the traffic.What a "trooper" she was
i'm sooo proud of her!!!!I know she had knots in her stomach!
Don't know yet when we'll make another rally,but,we'll be excited to read about YOUR travels and rallies.
see ya,Ralphie
Old 05-05-2005, 03:33 AM   #6

We are so glad to hear that you made it back home OK. You go, Janice! I know the weather wasn't good - guess God figured Weezie had had enough "easy" driving and it was time for her to build her skills.

I talked with Linda last night and she was in good spirits and looking forward to the benefits to be gained from today's procedure. She knows she is in all our thoughts and is very appreciative.

Daisy, the Bichon/poodle 2006 Allegro Bus 40QDP/2003 Jeep Liberty
Lady Nyrtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 03:37 AM   #7

RalfiE,
We all knew that Janice could do it. Now there is one less obstacle for the two of you to make the rallys in the future, as you have a driver for the bus. We all look forward to seeing the both of you at as many rallys as you can make. Afterall it's just not the same unless the "BOSS" is there.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:34 AM   #8

Way to go Janice!! What an inspiration for all us girls!! Will think of you two often now and in our travels!! Take care.

Linda, hope all is well with you. You need to keep up your spirits for further "trouncings" of Mexican Train!!

Pat of

2004 DSDP 3807, 370HP Spartan
tmitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 11:30 AM   #9

GREAT NEWS ABOUT LINDA !!!!

Just received this from Joe a few minutes ago:

<span class="ev_code_RED">Just got back from the hospital and Linda is doing great. Doctor says everything went as planned except for the large hematoma that developed about two hours after surgery in her groin. The pain from it was so bad they had to give her morphine. Doctor says she will be bruised down to her knee cap from it. If no more problems from hematoma she will come home tomorrow. Thanks again Joe Jayne </span>

Praise the Lord for a successful surgery!

Cheri
Old 05-05-2005, 01:40 PM   #10

Praise the LORD!! For Linda's(ms. tennesse)SURGERY!! HOPEFULLY SHE'LL RECOVER QUICKLY!
Joe,i know you'll take GOOD care of her & we'll see ya'll soon.
Ralphie
Old 05-07-2005, 06:19 PM   #11

We're still praising the Lord for Linda's successful surgery.

All praising Him, because Ralphie had an absolutely wonderful day yesterday! Way to go Bubba!

Check out the new photos on Ralphie and Jan's website. http://www2.caringbridge.org/fl/ralphhamilton

Love ya,
Missy
Old 05-08-2005, 04:03 AM   #12

As i've said before,every day is different...yesterday was a GREAT day that is,I felt well,little pain etc.
However,today i feel well,but,lots of pain in my right femer/leg(the Dr's. are radiating it)
And,my neck/top of my spine,gives lots of pain.
This area will begin radiation on Monday the 9th......Please pray extra hard for me (and the Dr.)because this will be a very difficult area to treat
Ralphie
Old 05-08-2005, 10:22 AM   #13

Hey, Bubba:

We are praying that the Lord will release that pain, in the Name of Jesus. Also in accordance with the following Scripture, be prepared for a positive change.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Matthew 18:19 - "Again I say to you that if TWO of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven." </span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Matthew 18:20 - "Where TWO or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them." </span>

There are TWO people in this house praying and you can be assured there are many more out there who lift your name toward Heaven, every single day.

We are so sad that you have to endure this discomfort, but continue to pray for wisdom for your doctors and the medical team who are taking care of you, that they will know the perfect medications for you and that the radiology team, will see clearly, the area that needs to be radiated without compromising the area that has already been treated.

You are surrounded by loving and caring family and friends and we are so encouraged by the faith that you and Janice exhibit on a daily basis. You two are our heros.

Love you,
Missy
Old 05-08-2005, 03:21 PM   #14

Well, we couldn't have said it that well, but we're keeping up a steady conversation with God about taking your pain away and healing you. Can you tell I'm reading The Structured Life??

Daisy, the Bichon/poodle 2006 Allegro Bus 40QDP/2003 Jeep Liberty
Lady Nyrtle is offline   Reply With Quote