Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-13-2004, 01:47 PM   #1

I JUST SPOKE WITH RALPH & JANICE. RALPH IS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL--HE HAS A FEVER DUE TO THE PNEMONIA AND CAN'T GO HOME UNTIL THE FEVER IS DOWN. JANICE IS FEELING BETTER--ON ANTIBOTICS BUT DOING GOOD. AS SHE SAID, SHE WOULD BE DOING BETTER IF RALPH WERE.

OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH THEM. AND THEY WILL BE MISSED GREATLY THIS WEEKEND.

ROBIN
MRS FLORIDABOOMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-13-2004, 01:47 PM   #2

I JUST SPOKE WITH RALPH & JANICE. RALPH IS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL--HE HAS A FEVER DUE TO THE PNEMONIA AND CAN'T GO HOME UNTIL THE FEVER IS DOWN. JANICE IS FEELING BETTER--ON ANTIBOTICS BUT DOING GOOD. AS SHE SAID, SHE WOULD BE DOING BETTER IF RALPH WERE.

OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH THEM. AND THEY WILL BE MISSED GREATLY THIS WEEKEND.

ROBIN
Old 12-15-2004, 05:33 AM   #3

I JUST SPOKE WITH JANICE AS SHE CALLED AND ASKED ME TO CANCEL HER CHRISTMAS RESERVATIONS.

GOOD NEWS--RALPHIE'S FEWER IS DOWN AND HE IS WAITING TO GO HOME!!!

ROBIN
Old 12-15-2004, 09:13 AM   #4

Hey Robin,how come you changed your screen name...again ?? AND,did you mean my FEAVER was down? (instead of my fewer?)

OK,so you all can see...i'm home.FINALLY!!
Well,i still have the the blood clots,etc.,etc.
So,i had to STOP chemo treatment for now,so,i'm having RADIATION,on the "large mass" on my left lung.Hoping to shrink it,then i will go back to chemo......long story.so for now, guess that's about it,sure will miss you guys this rally.
Hopefully,we'll see you all in January.
Love you all,Ralphie
P.S.,THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR LOVE,PRAYERS,SUPPORT,FLOWERS,CARDS,EMAILS ETC.
Old 12-15-2004, 12:53 PM   #5

HEY RALPHIE
GUESS I NEED SPELL CHECK. GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE HOME.
ROBIN
Old 12-15-2004, 05:05 PM   #6

Way to go, Ralph. I'm sure it feels good to be at home and hope Janice is feeling better, also. Sorry you're having to take a respite from the chemo but I bet the radiologist is glad to see someone with all your personality again.

Guess those of us who are stuck at home while we know there's a really nice Florida Boomer rally taking place will need to keep the board buzzing while they are showing off their new jammies and gathering around the fire, so we don't start feeling sorry for ourselves.

Love ya - so glad to see you posting!!!

Daisy, the Bichon/poodle 2006 Allegro Bus 40QDP/2003 Jeep Liberty
Lady Nyrtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 03:17 AM   #7

Hey Mary,yeah,wish i could be there to "sport" some new jammies.Hope Lary's doing better.
Actually,for me,i'm feeling great.EXCEPT,i have to give myself tow shots a day
and so that's what i must go and do now.
see ya,
Old 12-16-2004, 03:48 AM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SchnoodleMom:
... gathering around the fire ... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>The Weather Channel is giving new meaning to the word, "campfire" especially when you consider it's being applied to camping in the state of Florida.

I see where it's getting a bit chilly down there at night.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 05:28 AM   #9

Yep. It's not usually so cool so early, but it makes the citrus fruit sweeter, they say. I'm going to pick a batch of oranges today to check out that theory. Make a pitcher of juice last week but Larry thought it a bit acidic still.

Two shots a day - you're a brave boy, Ralphie. Glad to hear you are feeling so well. Larry just took a nice long walk up and down our street and I think has worn himself out for a bit. We'll try to do that again this afternoon.

Gotta go work on Christmas...

Daisy, the Bichon/poodle 2006 Allegro Bus 40QDP/2003 Jeep Liberty
Lady Nyrtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 01:07 PM   #10

Ralph,

It's great to see you are home and back online. Sorry to hear you have to give yourself two shots per day, but I imagine that is better than laying up there in the hospital. We sure hate to miss this rally, we were really looking forward to camping in cool weather to test the motor home. We won't make the January either, but are anxious to make the February rally at Rock Crusher.

We hope Janice is doing better and I know she is enjoying having you at home where she can keep an eye on you.

Have you heard how Cheri and Ron are doing after their surgeries? Hope they are recuperating without complications. You are all in our thoughts and prayers every day.

Take care and keep those shots up so you can stay out of the hospital.
Larry, NW4W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 08:46 AM   #11

I TALKED TO RALPHIE & JANICE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON. RALPH WAS HAVING A GOOD DAY AND FEELING GOOD. JANICE WAS FINE AND DOING GOOD. THEY ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEEKEND. KEEP THOSE POSTS COMING ON HIS WEBSITE--JANICE SAYS HE ENJOYS READING ALL THE POSTS.

I ALSO ASKED HER HOW CHERI AND RON ARE DOING. CHERI IS GETTING ALONG GOOD BUT IT SEEMS THAT RON HAS SOME PAIN FROM HIS SURGERY. RON ALSO CAN'T PLAY GOLF--I KNOW HE MUST BE GOING THRU WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS!!! GET BETTER RON.

ROBIN
Old 01-09-2005, 05:41 PM   #12

OKAY RALPH AND JANICE--I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY POSTS FROM YOU GUYS. IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT UP THERE IN GAINESVILLE? LET ME KNOW.

ROBIN
Old 01-15-2005, 05:16 AM   #13

Hey Ya'll,actually this "update" on Weezie & Me
is for the fact that our Boomer Family is campin and havin fun...WITHOUT US
SURE WISH WE COULD MAKE IT DOWN FOR AT LEAST DINNER.Not this time though.
I've been hearing some pooper-scoop about a few of you "LOOKERS" for NEW/NEWER RIGS.
i'M SITTIN ON PINS & NEEDLES...JUST WAITING FOR THE FIRST "BABY" TO ARRIVE.
Someone WILL call tha BOSS 352-317-6735 & let me know,who,what,when,when,etc.,ect,....RIGHT???
Ya'll have a great time,see Ya,
Old 01-15-2005, 04:57 PM   #14

Ralphie--We missed you at dinner but the good thing is your X came and joined us for dinner. We are sitting here in the club house just shooting the sh... Missed you but we are closing up shop here. No new rigs yet but I think people are in "labor".
Naughty Audi is offline   Reply With Quote