Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-27-2005, 10:52 PM   #1

AS ALL FLORIDA BOOMERS KNOW WE HAVE,FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS AVOIDED HAVING MEETINGS,RULES,REGULATIONS ETC.......HOWEVER,TIME HAS COME. I (RALPHIE)AM REQUESTING TIME FOR A "MEETING" POSSIBLY AT THE FEBURARY RALLY(IF THAT'S OK W/OUR WAGONMASTER OF THIS RALLY.)
JUST SO YA KNOW,IT'LL BE IN REGARDS TO THE 2007
NATIONAL RALLY.......YES,<span class="ev_code_RED">2007</span>
THE FLORIDA BOOMERS STARTED THIS WHOLE THING OF
REGIONAL GROUPS ETC,SO DON'T WE THINK IT'S TIME WE SHOW WHAT WE CAN DO? Ralphie has volunteered
to wagonmaster this event,however,we all know what work will be involved.I'll be asking for
serious volunteers,which we can get into all this at a later time.So,for now,just to "break the ice" and get the ball rollin,ya'll be thinking of weather you'd like to be involved...
or not.You also may choose to just TO BE A HELPER,AND THATS FINE TOO.WE'LL FIND SOME TIME AND DISCUSS THHIS LATER,THANKS RALPHIE
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-27-2005, 10:52 PM   #2

AS ALL FLORIDA BOOMERS KNOW WE HAVE,FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS AVOIDED HAVING MEETINGS,RULES,REGULATIONS ETC.......HOWEVER,TIME HAS COME. I (RALPHIE)AM REQUESTING TIME FOR A "MEETING" POSSIBLY AT THE FEBURARY RALLY(IF THAT'S OK W/OUR WAGONMASTER OF THIS RALLY.)
JUST SO YA KNOW,IT'LL BE IN REGARDS TO THE 2007
NATIONAL RALLY.......YES,<span class="ev_code_RED">2007</span>
THE FLORIDA BOOMERS STARTED THIS WHOLE THING OF
REGIONAL GROUPS ETC,SO DON'T WE THINK IT'S TIME WE SHOW WHAT WE CAN DO? Ralphie has volunteered
to wagonmaster this event,however,we all know what work will be involved.I'll be asking for
serious volunteers,which we can get into all this at a later time.So,for now,just to "break the ice" and get the ball rollin,ya'll be thinking of weather you'd like to be involved...
or not.You also may choose to just TO BE A HELPER,AND THATS FINE TOO.WE'LL FIND SOME TIME AND DISCUSS THHIS LATER,THANKS RALPHIE
Old 01-28-2005, 03:23 AM   #3

Sign us up for whatever! Unless of course it's something we don't want to do.

Missy
Cookestwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 07:28 AM   #4

I guess you'll be signed up for EVERYTHING then .....we'll be discussing all that as time nears.Thanks
Old 01-28-2005, 01:30 PM   #5

Hey Ralphie,

Dittos for us; just like cookestwo.

2003 Fleetwood Discovery 39s Saturn LS2
Xeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 01:31 PM   #6

Florida Cooters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Ralphie,
Feel free to meet anytime you want at the Feb rally. I would suggest either Thurs or Fri night since we'll likely have a campfire (weather permitting). If the weather is bad, we can all fit into your Safari can't we?
Old 01-28-2005, 01:41 PM   #7

HEY YA'LL,THE PLAN IS, TO MEET AND PUT TOGETHER A "VISION" TEAM.aND, HOPEFULLY WE'LL BE ABLE TO DO THIS AT OUR UP COMING RALLIES.YES,THERE'LL BE LOTS TO DO,BUT THATS WHY I'M STARTING SO FAR IN ADVANCE.THOSE WHO WANT TO GET INVOLVED DON'T NEED TO SAY SO HERE.WAIT UNTIL WE MEET.
SEE YA,
Old 01-28-2005, 01:48 PM   #8

So can we take back what we said then, since we didn't need to say it here?

Can you still have a "vision" if you wear glasses?

Missy
Cookestwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 01:52 PM   #9

RALPHIE SINCE YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS THING I WILL HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN SINCE I AM STILL WORKING AS OF THIS WEEK ????
I AM SURE OLD JIMMY WILL HELP AS WELL SINCE BY THEN I SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DRIVE THAT VECTRA AND HE WILL WANT TO GO WERE IT GOES.
Vectrola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 02:11 PM   #10

Ralphie can I reserve a seat in your coach (just in case I,m late for the meeting)?

2004 Infinity 36A
Kissimmee Kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 02:11 PM   #11

Ralph,
I've been browsing over you Boomers' shoulders for a few weeks on the forum, and your group seems a bit loose in the screw department, but harmless. I see that everyone has been referring to you as Ralphie...is that because you are the leader of this elite group or are they just picking on you?

We'll be moving to a new house in The Villages in a couple of months. Maybe after we're settled, the wife and I will be able to go on one of your rallies. I have to warn you....my wife is a little different, but she has had all of her shots.

Looking forward to joining you in a rally in the future.
Jellin
Jellin Magellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 02:18 PM   #12

Ralphie is the self appointed Guru of the Boomers and anyone that loves camping and RVing as much as he does earns that title. Come on and join in the fun you will always be welcome but you only get to be first in the food line once.

2004 Infinity 36A
Kissimmee Kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 04:19 PM   #13

Lou and Robin are in for the 2007.

Everyone put your "thinking caps" on.

We need to develop a presentation for the "top brass" here on iRV2.

This site certainly has GIVEN our groups alot, and I think we need give a little back.
MRS FLORIDABOOMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 07:12 PM   #14
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
I appreciatively commend and applaud Ralphie for this initiative!

If there is anything that I can do to help this process along please feel free to contact me at any time.

My fellow administrators are already aware of this proposal. I for one will support this event to the maximum extent possible.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Mouse House in 07!</span>
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote